Learn More: Pre-Arrival Registration
From January 2017, Indian citizens can enter Hong Kong by completing a pre-arrival registration online. This document allows them to enter the country during a transit or for a planned visit to Hong Kong. The permitted stay you have for each entry is 14 days for six months (or until the date your Indian passport expires.) Consider that if you travel by air and do not leave the airport transit area, you will not be required to complete this document.
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, the pre-arrival registration must be presented to the Immigration Officer along with the Health Declaration in order to enter Hong Kong. Hopefully, at iVisa we can offer you both documents without the need to process them at the same airport. Do not need to be worried about anything anymore, because we will take care of the whole process!
Required Documents to Apply
Indian passport with at least 6-month validity
Credit/debit card or PayPal account
Travelers who wish to visit Hong Kong must have an Indian passport valid for at least 6 months beyond their planned date of entry.
On each visit, the registrant may stay in the HKSAR for up to 14 days Per Entry.
Visitors must leave Hong Kong within 14 days Per Entry. If there is a special/urgent need to stay longer, visitors may request an extension of stay application up to 7 days before their visa expires.
Pre-arrival registration for Indian nationals will be valid for six months, or until the expiration date of their Indian passport, whichever comes first.
In cases where pre-arrival registration is denied/unsuccessful, Indian nationals can apply for an entry visa from the Hong Kong immigration department in-person.
If the applicant renews or replaces his/her Indian passport or changes his/her personal details after pre-arrival registration, the registrant must re-apply for pre-arrival registration using the new passport or personal details.
We suggest that passengers verify their information, print out the documentation, and bring a physical copy of it on their trip. The check-in staff at the airports can also verify the registration on their system, however, we highly recommend that clients keep a physical or electronic copy.
Due to the current situation in the world, Hong Kong is now requiring a Health Declaration which is aimed at all nationalities planning to enter Hong Kong. This means that you will not only need a pre-arrival registration, but also, the health declaration.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Holds an Indian passport valid for at least six months.
- Intends to visit or transit (except for direct transit by air and not leaving the airport transit area) Hong Kong for a stay not exceeding 14 days Per Entry.
- PAR is not applicable to Indian nationals who have the right of abode or the right to land in Hong Kong, are on unconditional stay in Hong Kong or have a valid permission to remain in Hong Kong for employment, study or residence.
In iVisa, you can get your pre-arrival registration document quickly and easily without dealing with any office nor Embassy. Apply now and avoid wasting hours to complete the whole process at the airport. By using our services you will be able to get your document quicker and you will have more time to enjoy your trip!
Our services fees are the following: Standard - USD 40.00, Rush -USD 55.00, and Super Rush - USD 90.00.
Indian nationals are the only eligible people who can apply for a pre-arrival registration.
It is important to mention that due to the current situations in the world, Hong Kong is now requiring a Health Declaration which is aimed at all nationalities planning to enter Hong Kong. This means that you will not only need a pre-arrival registration, but also, the health declaration.
You should carry with you the landing slip and your Indian passport during your stay in Hong Kong. In general, you will only need to present your Indian passport for immigration clearance upon departure.
NOTE: In order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, Hong Kong is now requesting additional health documents, which you should obtain before traveling:
- QR Code of the Health Declaration Form (provided by us.)
Our service does NOT provide an actual visa for this nationality. We will provide you a pre-arrival registration document. Upon arrival, you will need to present this letter and your Passport at the immigration area so you will be allowed to enter Hong Kong.
NOTE: Other documents will be required upon entry to Hong Kong, including the Health Declaration, which can be obtained online from our iVisa page.
The counters assigned for pre-arrival registration, are designated to the immigration officers. Once you arrive at the airport, you must go to one of these modules and present your document. We are informed that officials can review your registration in your system, however, we recommend you to always have a physical or electronic copy of the document.
Before arriving at this section, you must approach the border control point staff upon entering Hong Kong and show the QR code of your Health Declaration, along with other additional documents that will depend on your nationality.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- HONG KONG HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR AMERICAN AIRLINES
- Hong Kong visa for Indians
- HONG KONG ELECTRONIC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR UNITED AIRLINES
- Hong Kong electronic health declaration form for british airways
- Hong Kong Electronic Health Declaration Form for Air Canada
- HONG KONG ELECTRONIC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR EMIRATES
- Hong Kong Electronic Health Declaration Form for Delta Airlines
- HONG KONG ELECTRONIC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR LUFTHANSA
- HONG KONG ELECTRONIC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR AIR FRANCE
- Is a Hong Kong visa on arrival available?
- Hong Kong visa requirements
- Do I need a Hong Kong tourist visa?
- The requirements for Hong Kong visa-free nationalities
- IS THE HONG KONG VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR INDIAN CITIZENS STILL AVAILABLE?
- HONG KONG VISA POLICY
- HOW TO GET A HONG KONG VISIT VISA
- Do I need a visa for Hong Kong?
- How to obtain a Hong Kong travel visa?
- What you need to know about the Hong Kong visa application form
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.