If you’re visiting Hungary from India, a Schengen visa is an important document without which the visit won’t be possible. You should visit the iVisa.com website if you are thinking about applying online. Visit the website to obtain the Hungary (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India: Learn more about Hungary (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India
iVisa.com makes the process of application for the visa so much easier because you can complete all the steps online. With iVisa.com you can complete the application for the visa without hassle and also get it approved in a shorter time.
What are the steps to apply for a Hungary Schengen Visa?
- The first step you take is to open the iVisa.com website.
- Fill in the Application form with all the required details
- After you have finished filling out the form, recheck it to see if there are any mistakes *Submit the completed application form along with the required documents and pay the requisite price for processing the application.
- Your application then gets reviewed by iVisa.com to make sure that you are eligible for the visa.
- Once your visa gets approved it will be sent to you via email.
Why should you apply in advance?
Making an application for your visa in advance saves you last-minute trouble. Although you may think it is not necessary, applying for your visa in advance saves time and it ensures that there is no delay in your visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have Indian passport, do I need a Schengen visa to visit Hungary?
You need to have a passport from the country you belong to and the Hungary (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India: Learn more about Hungary (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India . Both these documents are necessary to be able to visit Hungary.
What is a Schengen visa?
A Schengen Visa allows the holder to travel in the 26 European countries that together form the Schengen Area. Apply now to visit these countries.
What is the processing cost of a Schengen visa?
- Standard Processing takes the longest amount of time to process your visa but is the cheapest of all.
- Rush Processing costs are comparatively lower and it takes longer than Super Rush.
- Super Rush Processing is the fastest way to process your visa application. This type of processing involves a higher cost.
What documents are needed to apply?
- You need to have a valid passport.
- Pictures in passport size.
- To do the application a valid email is also required.
- PayPal or a credit or debit card is required to pay the processing fee.
How much time does the application for the Hungary Schengen visa take?
It can take from 5 to 7 days to more than one week to process the visa application. To know more about Hungary (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India: Learn more about Hungary (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India visit iVisa.com.
How long can a visitor stay in Hungary with the visa?
The holder of a Schengen visa can stay in Hungary for up to 90 days. However the maximum stay can change based on your eligibility.
How long is the visa valid for?
The visa is valid for a maximum time of 180 days. Hence, it is recommended that you make the application in such a manner that it stays valid throughout your visit.
How can I gain more information?
It is very easy to get more information related to this application. All you have to do is visit iVisa.com and contact the customer support service from there.
What ensures the safety of Visa.com?
Doing your applications on iVisa.com is safe because we believe in maintaining the privacy of the people who apply on the site. This is why iVisa.com neither stores nor shares any information that is entered there.
The beautiful city of Esztergom, which was once the capital city, is a great place to go to when visiting Hungary. iVisa.com recommends that you visit the Esztergom Basilica which sits atop a hill and is visible as soon as you enter the city. Make sure to also visit the statue of King Saint Stephen, who was the first king of Hungary. This statue was erected in1906 and holds special importance to the history of the country.
If you are interested in learning about local art and culture, you can visit the museums in the city. Castle Museum, Duna Museum and the Museum of Christian Art (Kereszteny Museum) offer an insight into the culture of the area. If museums are not your interest then you can spend your time in the Watertown district which has the Ottoman Empire monuments. They are a must-see if you have time on your hands.
Apply now for your visa and enjoy your visit to the beautiful country of Hungary.