Citizens of Indian origin can now get an OCI card or Overseas Citizenship of India to get permanent residency in India. This way, they can work and live in the country without issues. Plus, this is possible for their spouses and family members as well.
If you’re considering having this document, keep in mind that it has some restrictions. For example, it isn’t available to anyone who has been to Pakistan or Bangladeshi.
If you’re wishing to apply for an OCI card, you might be asking yourself “Can I get a refund if my OCI card application is denied?” since this document has a price to pay. That’s why we’re ready to help you with that topic in the following article.
How to get an OCI card at iVisa.com
- Click here to enter the application page.
- Complete the online form with your private information.
- Choose a processing option.
- Our agents will review your application request to ensure there are no errors.
- Obtain the Government Application by email and print it out.
- Get the VFS reference number to track the results of the application process.
- Once it is approved, you’re ready to get your OCI card.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an OCI card?
Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) is a document that citizens of Indian origin and their spouses can get to live and work in India. Regardless of its name, the OCI is not a citizenship, but just a type of residency for those citizens that have an Indian origin.
The OCI was launched by The Citizenship (Amendment) as a resolution for dual citizenship by the Indian diaspora.
This document isn’t available for everyone. Any citizen of Indian origin who has been to Pakistan or Bangladesh cannot apply for it.
What items must I present to get an OCI card?
Before applying for the OCI card, you’ll have to get a few items first so that you can complete the online form:
- An email address to obtain all the information
- A valid payment option for fees. This options can be Paypal or debit/credit card.
Don’t forget that India doesn’t allow dual citizenship, so you have to renounce your Indian passport if you have one.
Are you asking yourself “Can I get a refund if my OCI card application is denied”?, then go to this page.
What are the processing times and prices to get an OCI card?
Our service can help you get the OCI as easy and fast as possible thanks to the application form we’ve created. Nevertheless, since this is a fast and safe process, it isn’t available for free. You can pick one of the following processing alternatives depending on how quickly you want to get the OCI card:
- Standard Processing Time: It is the cheapest alternative. USD 406.00 - 2 days.
- Rush Processing Time: By selecting this option you’ll have to pay a bit more. USD 416.00 - 24 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: This processing option is the most expensive but also the fastest. USD 431.00 - 4 hours.
If you’re questioning yourself “Can I get a refund if my OCI card application is denied?”, click here.
How can I apply for an OCI card?
We’ve designed an effortless application process that will take you 15 minutes to complete. It has the following steps:
- First, you have to complete the online application first and choose a processing speed.
- Second, review the information you wrote in the first step and pay for the service.
- Third, add all the documents needed to the form so that you can get the Government Application with a file reference number. You’ll have to print this form to complete the process.
The following thing you’ll have to do is to way for your VFS reference number to track the results. Remember that we’ll send you a preparation guide with specific information on what to do.
Can I get a refund if my OCI card application is denied?
Visa Fees and all other charges will not be refunded once we issue the application request. If your OCI card is rejected, you’ll have to apply once more.
How safe is iVisa.com?
Feel free to trust iVisa.com’s services because we provide reliable software that won’t jeopardize your information.
In case you’re still wondering “Can I get a refund if my OCI card application is denied?” we suggest you click here.
Where can I check more information about the OCI card?
If you doubt while applying, please contact our customer service team. To get more information about the OCI Card.
If you’re still questioning yourself “Can I get a refund if my OCI card application is denied?”, click on this link.
India is perhaps one of the most exotic countries in Asia, and it is not for less as it has many beautiful spots in its territory.
The Taj Mahal tends to be the first thing that many people associate with India, but this famous spot is not the only thing you should visit in this country. For example, you can also visit the Fatehpur Sikri and the Red Fort in Agra. The Taj Mahal is probably still the most famous spot in Agra, but by visiting the other two places we mentioned before your trip will be more interesting.
The Jama Masjid and the Friday Mosque are the other two mandatory stops in the city of Delhi. The Friday mosque is a special place to get more information about the ancient culture in India.
The last example we can mention is The Amber Fort, a terrain full of courtyards, palaces, rooms, gardens, and other structures that can charm anyone. This fort is located on a beautiful hill so try to stay there long enough to watch amazing sunsets.
Get ready to apply for the OCI card so that you can get closer to all of these impressive points!