Getting an OCI card provides plenty of benefits. First of all, you can work in India with an OCI card. Also, you can live in the country and enter as many times as you would like. Our simplicity, speed, and security are the best choice for you. The iVisa.com team is ready to help you.
In order to apply for the OCI card, you must prove you have an Indian origin. Also, you must gather all the requirements we will explain next. Keep checking the answer to your question: Can I work with an OCI card?
How can I acquire my OCI card with iVisa.com?
- Head to the application page.
- Fill out the online application.
- Our team will check your application and request more details if necessary.
- Receive a preparation guide with all the next steps.
- Ship the physical application to the Application Center.
- Expect the OCI card in 5 to 6 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I work with an OCI card?
Yes! You can work in India with an OCI card. The OCI card or Overseas Citizenships of India card is a lifelong visa that gives you the chance to work or live in India. Also, you can enter India at all the times you would like.
What are the OCI card requirements?
The most relevant requirements are the following:
- A passport scan, your passport should have a 6-month validity.
- A valid email address to stay in touch with our team.
- A payment method, choose between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Also, you must have these items:
- Digital photo.
- Digital signature.
- A document with your address.
Besides, we will ask for other documentation to prove your Indian origin. Check the application for more details about the OCI card. We can answer your question: Can I work with an OCI card?
What are the OCI card processing times?
- Standard Processing Time: USD 406.00 - 2 days.
- Rush Processing Time: USD 416.00 - 24 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD 431.00 - 4 hours.
How can I apply?
- Complete the application form and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your details and pick a payment option between a Paypal account or credit/debit card.
- Attach any supporting documents, if required.
Once you finish the online procedure, expect an email from us with a tracking number and a preparation guide. You will need to send the physical application to the VFS Application Center. They will process your OCI card in 5 to 6 weeks.
We are ready to explain your question: Can I work with an OCI card?
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes! We have helped countless travelers with our reliable services. You can trust that your information is safe with us. Let us answer your question: Can I work with an OCI card?
Explore the comments section and check more details about our services.
Who should I contact if I have some doubts?
Communicate with our support agents who are available all the time. Check the answer to your question: Can I work with an OCI card?
Amritsar is a unique place to start your trip in India. Check the Golden Temple or Sri Harmandir Sahib, which is considered one of the holiest places in India. The structure holds over 400 kg of gold leaf. For this reason, it’s called golden. The leader of the Sikh Empire, Maharaja Ranjit Singh, began the construction by the 19th century. The marvelous architecture also features white marble and precious stones.
Continue with the Gobindgarh Fort, which is spread over 43 acres. It was built 300 years ago and used to guard the famous Kohinoor diamond. The leader of the clan Misls, Gujar Sing Bhangi, built the mud fortress. The legend says that Ranjit Singh attacked the city and took control of the fort. The fort had been under the mandate of Gurdit S Bhangi for 49 years at that point.
We know you are ready to keep exploring more sites around India, like the Taj Mahal in Agra or the lively city of Mumbai. Get your OCI card, and don’t get tired of traveling to India.