If you are applying for the OCI card with your spouse and children, we have good news! You can all apply for the OCI card with iVisa.com! Our simple, fast, and reliable online service is at your disposition.
As long as your spouse and children meet the eligibility criteria for the OCI card, there won’t be any problems with acquiring the travel document. Let us help you with your question: Can my spouse and children also get an OCI card?
How can I acquire my OCI card with iVisa.com?
- Check the application page.
- Complete the online form.
- Our team will check your information and verify everything is correct.
- Expect a preparation guide and a tracking number from us.
- Deliver the physical application to the VFS Application Center.
- Receive the OCI card in 5 to 6 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the OCI card?
The OCI card is a lifelong visa that is available for citizens who have an Indian origin. If your spouse and children have the right documentation that proves they have an Indian origin, they can apply for the OCI card.
The OCI card gives you the right to live and work in India. Also, you can enter India as many times as you would like. Keep checking the answer to your question: Can my spouse and children also get an OCI card?
What are the OCI card requirements?
First of all, you must have these requirements:
- A passport copy, your passport must have a minimum validity of 6 months.
- A valid email address.
- A payment option, choose between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Also, you need to have the following:
- Digital photo.
- Digital signature or a thumb impression for children under 5 years old.
- Proof of address.
According to the purpose of your application, you could need other documents. Let us tell you all about the question: Can my spouse and children also get an OCI card?
What are the OCI card processing times?
- Standard Processing Time: USD 406.00 - 2 days.
- Rush Processing Time: USD 416.00 - 24 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD 431.00 - 4 hours.
Let us help you with the question: Can my spouse and children also get an OCI card?
How can I apply?
- Respond to the question in the application form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Confirm that all your information is correct. Pay with a Paypal account or credit/debit card.
- Attach any supporting documents, if required.
Finish the online steps, and we will send to your email inbox a preparation guide and a tracking number. We expect you to ship the physical application to the VFS Center. It will take around 5 to 6 weeks to process the OCI card.
We can help you with the question: Can my spouse and children also get an OCI card?
Can I trust iVisa.com?
For sure! Security is a top priority for all our services. Our systems work with the highest security standards. We are ready to help you with the question: Can my spouse and children also get an OCI card?
Check the comments section for more details about our services.
Who should I contact if I have some doubts?
Connect with our support agents who are available 24 hours a day. They have all the details about the question: Can my spouse and children also get an OCI card?
Traveling to India is a magical experience, and we want to recommend the most special places all over India. Visit Rann of Kutch, where you can find the famous salt plains. Go during November and February, so you don’t find it underwater. We invite you to explore how locals make clothing. It’s an incredible experience.
Visit Tawang, where you can see one of the most unique Tibetan Buddhist monasteries in the world. Although the food and language are Tibetan, they are located now in India. The weather is cold, but it’s definitely still enjoyable. Keep traveling and get to Kaziranga National Park, where you can see the last rhinos in the world. The park has worked hard for years to keep this endangered species away from poachers. Rhino horns are wanted for Chinese medicine.
Visit Darjeeling, where you can see the rolling tea fields. Located in West Bengala, it’s the perfect place to start exploring the Himalayan mountains. It used to be a favorite place for British people when they ruled the country. Ride on the local train and check the fabulous natural landscapes. The OCI card can be yours soon. Go for it!