Disclaimer - iVisa does not currently offer the OCI card, please check below for any information you may need about your future application with us, or how to apply for an India Visa.
If you are wondering whether you are eligible or not to obtain the OCI card, iVisa.com can help you. We offer an online service that will check beforehand if you meet all the requirements. We can support you with the eligibility for an OCI card.
The OCI card is a travel document that provides all the rights any permanent resident in India has. In other words, you can live and work in India with an OCI card. Our team is ready to explain the eligibility for an OCI card.
How can I get my OCI card with iVisa.com?
- Go to the application page.
- Complete the online application.
- Our team will verify that all your information is correct.
- Expect a preparation guide and a tracking number to continue with the process.
- Deliver the application to the VFS Application Center.
- Receive the OCI card in 5 to 6 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the eligibility for an OCI card?
Only citizens of Indian origin can acquire the OCI card. If your parents, grandparents, or great-grandparents are from India, you can apply for the OCI card. Also, you must have the documents to prove this, like Indian passports.
In case your parents, grandparents, or great-grandparents are from Pakistan or Bangladesh, you cannot obtain the OCI card.
Other cases in which you can acquire the OCI card:
- If you were an Indian citizen on or after January 26th, 1950.
- If your current territory became part of India after August 15th, 1947.
What are the OCI card requirements?
First, you must have these items:
- A passport scan, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- A valid email address.
- A payment method, pay for the online service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
You will need to have the following, as well:
- Digital photo.
- Digital signature.
- Proof address.
According to the type of application, we could request more details about your Indian origin. Don’t worry! We can advise you about the eligibility for an OCI card.
What are the OCI card processing times?
- Standard Processing Time: USD 372.49 - 2 days.
- Rush Processing Time: USD 433.99 - 24 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD 481.99 - 4 hours.
How can I apply?
- Fill out the application form and pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your information and select a payment method between a Paypal account or credit/debit card.
- Upload any supporting documents, if required.
Once you finish the digital process, we will send a preparation guide and a tracking number. Use the guide to complete the physical process, which entails sending the application to the VFS Application Center. Expect to have the OCI card in 5 to 6 weeks. Check the eligibility for an OCI card and apply!
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! We have implemented the highest security guidelines for all our services. Your information is safe with us.
Go to the comments section for more details about our successful services.
Who should I contact if I have more questions?
Get in touch with our support agents who are available whenever you need them. They have all the details about the eligibility for an OCI card.
Exploring India is an incredible experience. Check the ancient Ajanta Caves and indulge in one of the most precious sites in India. You can find 32 Buddist caves in this place, which have the most intricate designs. The Ajanta Caves come from the Kushana period and show the Gandhara and Mathura schools of art. Also, you can see designs from other art schools, like the Sarnath school and the Amaravati school. These underground caves used to be shrines, chapels, or residential cells. Cave 9 is an impressive one as it comes from the 2nd century BC. It is related to the Hinayana phase of Buddhism. Check the Lord Buddha on the front and the beautiful designs that go with the sculpture.
Continue your trip with Bhopal, where the old and new meet. Located at the center of Madhya Pradesh, the city is a favorite attraction among foreign tourists. Check the ancient walled city, where the bazaars offer antiques that you can take home. Check the New Market, where the shopping centers and 5-star hotels make it an incredible destination. Get the OCI card now!