If you are from Canada and are thinking of traveling to India, you need to know the answer to this question: How can citizens of Canada enter India during coronavirus?. iVisa.com helps you with this process in an easy and secure way. So, start this process now for your trip to India, the country of colors.
You need to know that in coronavirus times, you need the India Self Declaration Form to travel to India.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the restrictions to enter India during coronavirus?
For more detailed information on how can citizens of Canada enter India during coronavirus?, we invite you to check our FAQ section, where you can find COVID-19 restrictions and stay up-to-date about the rules to enter India. Remember, the restrictions are frequently changing and this is depending on the government of each country.
Do citizens of Canada need a Self Declaration to enter India?
Yes. All citizens need the India Self Declaration Form to enter India. This is necessary because the government needs to control people's entry during COVID-19. This document is valid for 15 days and allows a single entry.
What documents are required to apply for the Self Declaration?
The documents you need to obtain the India Self Declaration Form are the following:
- A negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result, 72 hours before your trip.
- A medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
What are the costs and processing times?
How can citizens of Canada enter India during coronavirus? At iVisa.com, we offer 3 wonderful options that suit your needs. It is up to you to choose the best to get your India Self Declaration Form.
- Standard Processing: 24 hours - USD 20.00
- Rush Processing: 8 hours - USD 35.00
- With Super Rush Processing, your India Self Declaration Form is ready in 4 hours - USD 60.00
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course, you can trust us for the India Self Declaration Form. iVisa.com is here to help you quickly and safely, solving your concerns about how can citizens of Canada enter India during coronavirus? Also, for your comfort, we invite you to check our reviews.
Where can I find more information?
You can find more information about theIndia Self Declaration Form by contacting us, we have a wonderful customer service team. We are for you at any time of the day. We want to be part of your trip to India!
Apart from solving your concern about how can citizens of Canada enter India during coronavirus? We also want to give you some recommendations for your trip to India.
Recommendations to travel and explore India:
The country is a land of contrasts, with its ancient and modern cultures blending together in a unique way. From the bustling cities to the serene beaches, from the historical monuments to the modern skyscrapers, there are so many things that you can do when you visit this beautiful country! Here are 10 reasons why you need to visit India:
- The Incredible Temples - Temples play a very important role in the Indian culture. They mark the most important events in people's lives and have been serving as a source of inspiration for generations.
- Food - You might not know it, but food is one of the best parts about traveling. You don't just experience new flavors, but also meet new friends!
- Surprises- You may find yourself at the airport or even somewhere outside of the city without booking anything. Don't worry - these unexpected places often become your favorite spots and you'll look forward to going back!
- Wildlife - When it comes to wildlife, nothing compares to India. There are more than 20,000 species of animals here, including elephants, tigers, leopards, rhinos and bears.
- Yoga - Yoga is becoming increasingly popular. People practice yoga to stay fit and healthy. In fact, it's considered to be as good as running while sitting down. Even thought it seems like you're just stretching out, yoga keeps the body supple while improving flexibility.
- Festivals - There are festivals everywhere across the country, and they all come with their own charm. For example, the Thaipusam festival is known as "the world's biggest mass-participation annual event."
Are you ready to discover one of the most magical and ancient countries in the world? Like you, we are very excited for you to embark on this journey with iVisa.com. It's your time to travel to India with your India Self Declaration Form!