Suppose you wonder how citizens of Bangladesh can enter India during coronavirus. In that case, you have to know that all visitors will have to fill out the India Self Declaration and present a negative result from the COVID-19 PCR Test. Moreover, Bangladesh citizens will also have to obtain the India Self declaration before entering the country. Fortunately, iVisa.com can help you get both documents at once.
What do I need to do to obtain the India Self Declaration and the e-Visa?
As you know, obtaining the India Self declaration and filling out the India Self Declaration is how citizens of Bangladesh can enter India during coronavirus. Luckily, iVisa.com shortened the procedure, so you will only have to complete these three simple steps:
- You will have to fill out the application form here and provide us with details about yourself, your trip, and your medical condition. After doing so, select how fast you want to obtain your documents in the processing time section.
- Pay for the service you’re going to receive.
- Upload the required documents (the photo, your scanned passport, and the negative result from the COVID-19 PCR Test), and submit your request.
That’s how citizens of Bangladesh can enter India during coronavirus.
Why should I apply in advance?
You will obtain your document from our experts that will prepare the document, and they will ensure it has no typos. Moreover, you will be ready for your trip, avoiding delays at the airport.
Learn more about how citizens of Bangladesh can enter India during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Could you explain to me how citizens of Bangladesh can enter India during coronavirus?
If you wonder how citizens of Bangladesh can enter India during coronavirus, you have to take into account the following details:
- Bangladesh citizens must obtain a tourist Self-declaration before entering the country. It grants them access to India for different times, depending on the validity time you choose (30 days, one year, or five years).
- Arriving passengers must fill out the India Self Declaration, a traveling screening document that collects visitors’ health information. It is part of the health measures taken to mitigate the coronavirus’s spread.
That’s how citizens of Bangladesh can enter India during coronavirus. Don’t forget that you can get your documents with iVisa.com, saving extra time.
What other details are required to apply right now?
If you decide to begin the procedure, you would have to provide us with the following details:
- Scan your passport and the negative result from the COVID-19 PCR Test. It must be issued within 72 hours before your trip.
- Choose the payment method you will use for the service.
- Take and upload the application photo for the process.
- Give us your contact information, including your email address.
Don’t forget that it is essential that you obtain your tourist Self-declaration together with the India Self Declaration because that’s how citizens of Bangladesh can enter India during coronavirus.
Do I need a COVID-19 vaccination certificate to enter India?
It is not mandatory to be fully vaccinated to travel to India, but it is highly recommended for international travel. If you have a recognized vaccination certificate, you are exempted from testing requirements.
Vaccine certificates from Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Botswana, Bulgaria, Canada, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Dominica, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Paraguay, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Qatar, Fiji, Republic of Korea, Romania, Rwanda, St. Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Palestine, Sudan, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, The United Kingdom, Togo, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Turks & Caicos Islands, UAE, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe are accepted.
Travelers will be considered fully vaccinated if 15 days have passed since the completion of a COVID-19 vaccination schedule.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest India travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to India?
- COVID-19 test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID-19 test on arrival: 2% of arrivals will be tested on arrival at the airport.
- COVID-19 test exemptions: Children under 5 and travelers with recognized proof of vaccination are exempted.
Is there a quarantine requirement in India?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in India.
What are the processing times and fees to get my document?
iVisa.com currently offers three possible alternatives to get your document. Depending on the option you choose, the final price will vary.
- Standard Processing Time (USD $29.49 - 24 hours): It is the cheapest choice, but it takes more time to process your request.
- Rush Processing Time (USD $51.99 - 8 hours): It has a higher price for faster service.
- Super Rush Processing Time (USD $82.99 - 4 hours): It is the quickest alternative and also the most expensive one.
Is iVisa.com a reliable travel agency?
Yes, it is a fantastic service to obtain your travel documents. If you’re worried about your information staying safe, you can fully trust that we will protect your data from third parties all the time. Moreover, experts will take care of the paperwork, and you will receive your e-Visa and Self Declaration at your email address. You can verify what we say in our reviews section.
Can I get in touch with you if I have more questions?
If you still need some extra clarification about how citizens of Bangladesh can enter India during coronavirus, you can reach out to our customer service team. They are available at any time you need them.
Would you like to visit India as your next vacation destination? If that is the case, you will be visiting one of the most fascinating places in the world due to its attractions, gastronomy, culture, and incredible history. India is the country where you will observe and learn even more about one of the oldest civilizations of all that has dramatically influenced the Asian continent. That is why iVisa.com recommends a couple of places to visit as part of your future destinations to the country.
One of the places you cannot miss is New Delhi. This city is the capital of India, and it is, at the same time, one of the most important. One of the places you must visit is the Lotus Temple. This place was built in recognition of Southeast Asia’s typical flower: the Lotus. It is one of the most important religious temples for the Bahá&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#039;í faith. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to visit Akshardham, a place that used to be a temple but has become the perfect setting to showcase modern Indian art.
As you can see, India is a wonderful country that you should visit and get to know as you will be amazed by its splendor.