If you’re about to receive medical treatment in India, you might wonder how to apply for the Indian Medical Visa. Fortunately, you can start the process online with iVisa.com. You will find the best alternative to avoid time-consuming paperwork and ambiguous questionnaires. Moreover, you can also apply for the India Self Declaration with this document as well.
Could you tell me how to apply for the Indian Medical Visa with iVisa.com?
Answering your question about how to apply for the Indian Medical Visa, you can get it with iVisa.com. Our team will help you obtain your document without spending much time on long questionnaires. Complete these simple steps we prepared for you:
- Fill out our short application form that won’t take more than ten minutes to do. Choose the processing time for your service (standard, rush, or super rush).
- You will have to pay the fees employing any method you prefer.
- Attach the required docs (your scanned passport, the hospital letter, and the perfect photo to apply) and submit your request.
As you can see, it is pretty simple to know how to apply for the Indian Medical Visa.
Why should I apply in advance?
Think about the advantages of doing so: you won’t have to spend hours doing it on your own because our experts will take care of it. Moreover, you will avoid any delays and inconveniences. So, don’t hesitate, and start the process now.
Find out more about how to apply for the Indian Medical Visa in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Indian Medical Visa?
The Indian Medical Visa is a travel document that grants access to India to all visitors wishing to receive medical treatment in the country. If you decide to obtain it, you will have sixty days to stay in India with the chance to visit it three times during that period. We know it can be frustrating to obtain your document because of the tedious paperwork, so let us help you.
Could you explain to me what I need to apply for the Indian Medical Visa?
For sure! If you want to know how to apply for the Indian Medical visa with iVisa.com, make sure to follow the next list of items:
- You will have to provide us with a hospital letter detailing where you will receive the medical treatment.
- You will have to scan your passport and your negative COVID-19 PCR Test. Don’t forget that your result must be issued three days before your departure.
- You have to provide us with details about yourself and your trip, including your email address and contact number.
- You have to attach an application photo for the visa process.
- It is crucial that you have a payment method.
That’s what you have to know about how to apply for the Indian Medical Visa.
What are the requisites for the process?
Once you know how to apply for the Indian Medical Visa, you will need to provide us with the following information before applying:
- You will have to scan your passport and the hospital letter that demonstrates you are going to receive medical treatment in India.
- You will need a negative result from a COVID-19 PCR Test.
- You will have to give us your email address and a contact number to get in touch with you once your document is ready.
- You will have to choose the payment method that you will use for the service.
With these items in mind, that’s how to apply for the Indian Medical Visa.
What are the processing times and fees?
If you already know how to apply for the Indian Medical Visa, you will need to pay for the service. iVisa.com offers three possible alternatives to get your document. The final price will depend on the option you choose.
- Standard Processing Time: 5 days - USD 147.50.
- Rush Processing Time: 3 days - USD 177.50.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 2 days - USD 212.50.
Is iVisa.com a trustworthy travel agency?
Yes, it is a reliable travel agency! You will receive the Indian Medical Visa with our experts’ help who will ensure you receive your document effortlessly. Moreover, your information will be protected all the time, so there will be no occasion to leak to third parties. For that reason, many of our customers recommend our services because of their experience as you can read here.
How can I contact you if I need more clarification about how to apply for the Indian Medical Visa?
If you’re still hesitant about how to apply for the Indian Medical Visa, you can contact our support team. They will answer all your questions related to the service. Moreover, you can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer so.
India is one of the favorite destinations for millions of tourists around the world. This country is the scene of architectural works that are a cultural heritage of humanity as well as preserves the ancient culture of thousands of communities that survive today. That is why iVisa.com recommends a couple of places you should visit during your stay in one of the most important countries in the world. We assure you that you will want to stay from the very first moment you visit.
One of the most important cities in the country is New Delhi. This is the capital of the country, which is also the economic and political center of the country. To visit it, you will need a whole day to get to know the cultural diversity of the city. In addition, you can visit temples such as the Lotus Temple, which is shaped like a lotus flower.
Another of the most emblematic and important places in India is the Taj Mahal. Its history is fascinating, and it is also the tourist attraction that has become the symbol of India.
As you can see, India is a paradise that you must visit and get to know. That is why you will need your travel documents.