A big part of a trip is planning. You need to make sure that you take everything you need, and that you are on top of things. Of course, one of the most important parts is documentation. When you arrive at your destination and notice that you left an item behind, you can easily replace it. However, if you forget an important document, you may not even cross the border.
India´s Taj Mahal
That is why it is best if you make a checklist just to make sure that you do everything that you are supposed to.
A checklist can be done even when you are about to apply for a business visa. There are several documents you need at hand, which is why a list would come in handy. Here is what you need to cross off that list.
• Passport – the passport you have must be valid, and it would be best if it keeps its validity for at least six months from your departure. There is no such rule, not for India, at least, but why take that risk? If you do not have a passport, make sure that you remedy the situation before thinking of applying for an Indian business visa.
• Information page scan – another thing that you have to cross off the list is scanning the information page of your passport. You will be required to upload it when you are applying for the visa.
• Digital photo – in the application process you will also be required to have a digital photo of yourself. It is preferable to be recent, and if you look different now from the picture you already have (you dyed your hair, for example), it would be best to take a new one.
• Credit/debit card or Paypal account – everyone has a credit or debit card these days. Paypal accounts are less common, but some people still use them. Also, if you have a debit card or a Paypal account, make sure that you have sufficient funds in your bank account. You do not need any surprises halfway through your application.
As far as the business visa is concerned, that should be it. If you cross all those things off the list, you are prepared to fill in the form and submit it.
After you receive the visa, make sure that you do not forget to print out a copy. You will be asked to present it at the airport or seaport in India. Some people even print multiple copies, just in case they lose one.
Checklists are extremely useful, especially if you are forgetful. They help you keep track of things, and you can write down something over a couple of days. Knowing that you are going on a trip, you will always have to remember that you need to do this and that. An India business visa checklist is just as handy. Making one means you will not forget about anything important, and you can be done with it in a matter of minutes.
Apply for an Indian Visa
- India Comes Alive when Monsoon Season Arrives
- India Electronic Visa Changes
- India Visa for Australian Passport Holders
- India Visa for Canadian Passport Holders
- India Visa for Malaysians
- India Visa for U.S. Citizens (Americans)
- India Visa for UK Citizens
- India business visa checklist
- India business visa fees and costs
- India business visa for Australian citizens
- India business visa processing time and duration
- Indian Business Visa
- Indian business visa for Singapore citizens
- Indian business visa for UK citizens
- Indian business visas for US citizens
- Indian medical visa
- Lost OCI Card or Lost OCI Booklet?
- Save time when landing at Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi
- Update on how to get your India visa online