India business visa fees and costs
Getting an online business Indian visa is a straightforward process that will save you a lot of time and trouble. However, when people hear about it, the primary concern is money. You may be wondering how much the whole thing is going to cost, especially since the process is simplified. Also, since the processing time is short, you may be tempted to think that you have to spend a lot of money. That is not the case. Let’s take a look at the costs, shall we?
The prices can vary
India releases e-visa to the citizens of 150 countries. However, the cost of a visa is not the same for everyone. So, if you have a friend from UAE who obtained an Indian e-visa, and you are from the US, do not assume that you will pay as much as your friend did.
The prices also vary depending on the processing time you select when you fill in the application. You have three options:
Standard Processing – the standard processing means that you have to wait three business days to have your visa released. It is the most commonly used option, probably because it is the cheapest. Three business days is not very long, and people who go on a business trip plan ahead. That means they have plenty of time to go for the cheapest alternative. As previously mentioned, the price varies. Depending on the nationality, the cost of a business e-visa starts from 45$ (Colombia) and can go as high as 122$ (US.)
The Rush Processing – just as the name suggests, this option is ideal for people who need to obtain a business visa overnight. If you apply for a business visa and choose this option, the processing lasts only a single business day. Just as you may expect, it is a bit more expensive than the previous processing time. If you go for this option, you need to spend an additional 30$, as opposed to standard. It is up to you if the two days are worth the extra money or not.
- The Super Rush Processing – this option is designed for people who need to be on the next plane out. Emergencies happen every day, which is why iVisa acknowledges and respects that. If you choose the Super Rush Processing, your visa will be in your inbox in maximum 18 hours. However, that urgency will add another 65$ to the initial price, which means your business visa can cost as much as 187$ (US.)
There are no other fees that you have to pay. Not mandatory at least. However, if you like, you can ask to be registered with your country’s embassy in India. It costs 6.95$/person (or the equivalent in your country’s currency,) and it can be of help sometimes. For example, it will come in handy if you lose your passport in India or if there is an emergency evacuation. Nonetheless, that is not mandatory, and you can do however you please.
Apply for an Indian Visa
- India Comes Alive when Monsoon Season Arrives
- India Electronic Visa Changes
- India Visa for Australian Passport Holders
- India Visa for Canadian Passport Holders
- India Visa for Malaysians
- India Visa for U.S. Citizens (Americans)
- India Visa for UK Citizens
- India business visa checklist
- India business visa fees and costs
- India business visa for Australian citizens
- India business visa processing time and duration
- Indian Business Visa
- Indian business visa for Singapore citizens
- Indian business visa for UK citizens
- Indian business visas for US citizens
- Indian medical visa
- Lost OCI Card or Lost OCI Booklet?
- Save time when landing at Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi
- Update on how to get your India visa online