One of the biggest issues people have with the release of a visa is time.
Usually, when you go to the Indian consulate, you need to spend some time there when you apply for the visa. As you can imagine, you are not the only person who needs the document, so you need to stay in line. That could take a while. Also, depending on the time of year, the release of the document may take an extended period of time, which can cause problems for some people. Business people are the most pressed when it comes to time. For them, time is more valuable than other people. If you recognize yourself in that sentence, then you have come to the right place. An Indian business visa is simpler to obtain than you think. All you have to do is use iVisa, and not go to the Indian embassy in your country instead. The online service provides excellent options for business people, which you will surely enjoy.
For starters, you do not have to go anywhere. You apply in your lunch break, or when you get at home in the evening. As long as you have an internet connection, you can apply for the visa from anywhere. You access the website and hit the apply button. The application is simple, does not require anything special, and you can be done with it in no more than 15 minutes. As far as the processing time goes, you will enjoy the options.
You can choose from three processing times:
Standard Processing – this is the most commonly used processing time. It means that once you are done with the application and submit it, you will receive the visa via email in three business days. It is a decent time, and people usually choose it because it is also the cheapest option. It cost 122$ (or the equivalent in different currencies.)
Rush Processing – this option is meant for people who need the visa fast. Once you submit your application, the visa will be released in one business day. The Rush Processing is a bit more expensive than the standard. It costs 152$ or the equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Super Rush Processing – this option is meant for people who have an emergency and need to get to India as fast as possible. iVisa recognizes the urgency of some matters, which is why it can provide speedy service. Using this processing time when you submit your application, your visa will be in your inbox in the next 18 hours. You can easily take the next plane out. However, urgency comes at a price, which is why this processing time is the most expensive of all. It costs 187$.
The visa you receive is valid for 60 days from the date of your arrival in India, and it comes with a double entry. The online service is more than helpful, and surely you can see the brilliance of it. There is no other way that can fix your visa problem in such a short amount of time. Not to mention that your effort is minimal.
Apply for an Indian Visa
- India Comes Alive when Monsoon Season Arrives
- India Electronic Visa Changes
- India Visa for Australian Passport Holders
- India Visa for Canadian Passport Holders
- India Visa for Malaysians
- India Visa for U.S. Citizens (Americans)
- India Visa for UK Citizens
- India business visa checklist
- India business visa fees and costs
- India business visa for Australian citizens
- India business visa processing time and duration
- Indian Business Visa
- Indian business visa for Singapore citizens
- Indian business visa for UK citizens
- Indian business visas for US citizens
- Indian medical visa
- Lost OCI Card or Lost OCI Booklet?
- Save time when landing at Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi
- Update on how to get your India visa online