More than 150 nationalities can now apply for an India electronic visa, and one of these lucky nationalities is Belgium. The eVisa program has become very popular since its first appearance, and the fact that Belgians don’t need to visit the Indian embassy to get a visa is a huge selling point.
You can now get an India visa for Belgians by completing an online form on iVisa.com. Better yet, you can do it at any time and from the comfort of your own home. Nevertheless, there are some things you should read in this article before applying.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need an India visa for Belgians if I have a Belgian passport?
If you're from Belgium you need a visa to travel to India, but not any visa, an Indian eVisa, which is a lot easier to obtain.
What is an Indian eVisa?
The Indian Tourist e-Visa is a document that the Indian Government launched to allow Belgian citizens to enter this country.
The Indian e-Visa will allow you to enter this country multiple times. However, don't forget that this electronic visa is accepted only at 25 airports and 5 seaports. If you use other points of entry, you’ll have to get a consular visa at the Indian embassy.
There are three types of e-Visas, and all of them are available on iVisa.com. These are: Tourist eVisa, Business e-Visa, and Medical e-Visa.
What items do I need to apply online?
While iVisa.com will definitely do most of the work for you, you still need to make a small effort. You have to offer the necessary documents for this process. The list is not long, and the things iVisa.com asks you to have are easy to obtain. You'll have to get the following items:
- Valid passport: you shouldn't have issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible. You should avoid face gestures in it, and the background should be white. If you need help, don’t forget to visit iVisa.com’s professional photo service.
- A passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment: iVisa.com accepts many payment methods. You can use a credit or a debit card, and since Paypal is quite popular nowadays, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business purposes and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical e-Visa.
What are the processing times and fees?
Take note that the total price of an India e-Visa depends on two factors: visa type (tourist, business, medical) and processing time.
For the processing time, you have three options to choose from, and they are as follows:
- Standard processing: 15 days. Many travelers go for standard options because they have the least expensive price. Your e-Visa would cost USD 86.00.
- Rush processing: 3 days. The cost goes higher with this alternative. You will be charged USD 116.00.
- Super Rush processing time: 2 days. As you can guess, the price goes even higher. This alternative will cost you USD 151.00.
The fees above apply to a tourist visa. Keep in mind that a medical or a business e-Visa will be $10 more expensive.
How can I apply for an India visa for Belgians?
We know that application forms are tedious, that's why iVisa.com makes things more manageable for you. The online form we provide is split into three easy steps, and if you are in need of help, you can contact iVisa.com’s support service. Someone will take your call and guide you through the process.
- The first step is very easy. You have to give basic details in the questionnaire and you also have to choose a processing time.
- The next step is all about revision and payment. Here, you’ll have to make sure that the information you provided is valid. Once your information is processed, you cannot make any corrections. Double-check every piece of information before sending the application.
- The third step is to upload the documents required depending on your type of visa. Don't worry about this, you will be instructed on what you need to upload.
If you're ready to start the online form, click here.
The whole process is super simple. It should take you about 20 minutes to complete. Thousands of people have done so and they are more than satisfied with the results.
Which airports and seaports accept the Indian eVisa?
You cannot enter any Indian airport or seaport with this document. Only the following ports of entry accept the eVisa: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Varanasi, Thiruvananthapuram, Visakhapatnam.
As for the seaports, these are: Cochin, Goa, New Mangalore, Mumbai, Chennai.
How does the Indian eVisa look like?
How do I know if my Indian eVisa is ready to use?
No need to worry about this. As soon as you finish your application form, we'll be giving you a heads up via e-mail, and we'll also let you know once the Indian Government approves the document.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to get my Indian eVisa?
Yes, it is. We work with skilled professionals that guarantee the safety of your personal information, so don't stress about getting your data leaked, it won’t happen with our platform. You can see these reviews if you have doubts about how professional our services are.
Where can I find more information about the India visa for Belgians?
If you want to learn more about this country, then you can click on this link, and find useful tips, including information related to Indian tourism. But if you prefer to receive faster attention, then we recommend you to contact us.
iVisa.com simplifies the visa procedures. It has a recognizable 9.5 ‘Excellent’ rating from more than 18,000 reviewers on Trustpilot. You can get your e-Visa just as fast as many of our clients do by applying online. Visit our website now!