We all know that India is a highly touristy nation. You can do many things there, and not everything has to be related to the Taj Mahal. Tasting delicious dishes like tandoori chicken is a must, and you cannot forget to visit the surroundings of the Gange River. As you can see, this country has a long to-do list.
However, if you want to enter this nation easily and comfortably, you must have an India eVisa, an electronic document available on the Internet. You can apply for this document in a few minutes if you use iVisa.com.
To see more valuable information about the India visa for Bolivian, read the questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to enter India if I have a Bolivian passport?
You need a visa to enter India if you have a Bolivian passport. The good news is that this document can be obtained online. The India e-Visa is an official electronic document that the Indian Government published to enter the country legally.
Keep in mind that if you apply for a Indian Tourist e-Visa, you’ll be able to use it for 1 year after issued, and it’ll give you a maximum stay of 90 days in Total after you arrive.
How many types of Indian visas are there?
You cannot apply for any type of Indian eVisa to enter the country. First, you have to make sure of your purposes there so you can know what to choose. These are your options:
- India Tourist e-Visa: it’s the one you need for tourism.
- India Business e-Visa: this one works for business or work conferences.
- India Medical e-Visa: in case you want to have medical care in India.
What items are necessary to apply for the Indian eVisa?
When you use iVisa.com, you don’t need much, only the following:
- Valid passport: this is clearly the most important document for travel. Don’t forget to review the expiration date.
- Digital photo: this picture must be as recent as possible. You can get help with the requirements for this photo on our professional passport service.
- A visible scan of the passport’s information page.
- Payment options: for this part, you can use your credit or a debit card or even Paypal.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: only if you apply for the India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is necessary if you want to apply for an Indian medical e-Visa.
How much does this eVisa cost?
The total price will be influenced by the visa type and the processing time. As for the visa types, we have all available: for tourism, business, and medical. In the case of the processing time, it’ll depend on how fast you want your document. Your options are:
- Standard processing: 5 days. The price will be USD 88.00.
- Rush processing: 3 days. It’ll have a price of USD 118.00.
- Super Rush processing time: 36 hours. With this option, you’ll have to pay USD 153.00.
The prices above are based on the tourist visa. A medical or business visa will have an additional of $10.
Learn more about the India visa for Bolivians here.
How can I get an India visa for Bolivia?
The procedure to obtain this electronic document is not difficult at all. You just have to complete this 3-step system that we have designed for you:
- Step one, enter your general data in the application form. Also, select your processing time and your type of visa.
- Step two, carefully review all the information you have provided in the form and proceed with the payment according to what you have chosen. All of this will be visible by clicking on 'review and check out'.
- Step three, upload the documents that we request on the screen and finish the process by clicking on 'submit'.
That’s it! It’s not necessary to plan a visit to the embassy or anything similar, as long as you complete this process you have more than enough.
If you have doubts about it, you can contact us here.
Do I need some specific vaccine to enter India?
You’ll probably need proof of yellow fever vaccination, but only if you are coming from a country with a risk of yellow fever. If you want to check more information about it, click here.
Do all the airports in India accept the eVisa?
No, they don’t. Only 25 airports and 5 seaports allow the use of eVisas once you arrive there. You’ll have to get a consular visa if you use another point of entry.
The good news is that the most popular ports of entry accept this eVisa, and you can check all of them here.
Click here to learn more about the India visa for Bolivian.
Is it 100% safe to use iVisa.com?
We’ve been working with a skilled team that always gives a strong effort to keep your information safe. Therefore, at iVisa.com we can ensure that your information is not in danger at all.
That’s why many tourists have appreciated our services and you can see their recommendations here.
I still want to find more information about the India visa for Bolivian?
iVisa.com constantly works arduously to simplify the visa process. It has a 9.5 ‘Excellent’ rating from over 19,000 reviewers on Trustpilot. You can receive your Indian e-Visa quickly as many of our clients do by applying online here.
Visit iVisa.com now and get ready to begin your adventure in this beautiful country!