If you’ve ever thought about traveling to India, then now is the time for you to plan that dream trip, especially for ease of entering this country. This is important to mention because if you have a Chilean passport, you don’t need a conventional visa to enter India. What you need is an Indian eVisa.
The main facility of the India visa for Chileans is that you can receive it by taking only 10 minutes out of your day. All you have to do is to fill out an online form available at iVisa.com and voila! You won’t need to go to the consulate or spend a lot of time at the airport to get permission.
If you want to know other details about the India visa for Chileans, continue reading the following questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Indian eVisa and how do I know if I need one?
While planning a trip to India, you need to be sure that you’ll have the documents required to enter. One of them is the Indian eVisa, an official online permit that enables you to enter India due to a computerized link in your passport.
Chilean citizens need the Indian eVisa to visit this country. However, this document isn’t the same as an embassy visa, so don’t confuse them. The main difference between these documents is that the eVisa can be purchased through an online form, while the paper visa is available only through an Indian consulate or embassy.
If you want to check if you need this eVisa or not, take a look at our Visa Checker Page. Once you enter this page make sure to select your country of origin and ‘India’ as the main destination. This way, you’ll receive the info in a few seconds.
How many types of Indian eVisas are there?
Remember that Indian eVisas are available only on the Internet, as they are processed by an automated system. At iVisa.com we can help you with the process, especially because we have all of the Indian eVisas available for our customers. These eVisas are:
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Medical eVisa.
We’ll be focusing on the Tourist eVisa in this article, but you can read more information about the Business and Medical eVisa here.
How long can I stay in India with a Tourist eVisa?
If you have a Chilean passport and an Indian Tourist eVisa, you can stay there for 90 days in Total. Don’t forget that with the Tourist eVisa you cannot seek paid work or business, you’d need another type of eVisa in that case.
What do I need to apply for an India visa for Chileans?
On [iVisa.com] we constantly strive to guarantee an effortless process, which is why we won’t ask you for many things to get started. The list of items is this:
- A valid passport and a scan of the information page.
- A passport photo. You can use iVisa.com’s passport photo to get it ready in a few minutes.
- An email address to get the eVisa safely and quickly.
- A credit/debit card or Paypal account to pay for your eVisa.
These are the basic items you need, but they might differ a little depending on the type of Indian eVisa you want to receive.
How much does the Indian eVisa cost?
This document isn’t free, and by using iVisa.com, you have to pay a small fee for our services. Remember that this is necessary for you to receive your eVisa on time and without having to spend too much time in long queues at the airport or the embassy.
As for the processing times we offer, they vary with the prices, and these are:
- Standard processing time: you’ll receive your document in only 5 days by paying USD 88.05 (all fees included).
- Rush processing time: this processing time allows you to get your eVisa in 3 days, by paying a total price of USD 118.05 (service fees included).
- Super rush processing time: this is the quickest option we have, so you’ll have to wait only 36 hours, and the price will be USD 153.05 (service fees included).
Don’t forget that these prices are based on the Tourist eVisa, they might change a little for the other types of eVisas.
How much time do I need to apply?
Completing this online form won’t take you more than 10 minutes. As for the updates of your document, they will be delivered via email inbox.
What steps do I have to follow to apply?
The online form we designed for the Indian Tourist eVisa has three steps. These steps are straightforward and they’re available in our platform, so you can apply at any time:
- Firstly, you must complete the questionnaire with your basic details like full name and email address. In this step, you’ll also be asked to choose the processing option depending on how soon you want to receive your document.
- Secondly, you have to check that all the information in step one is correct before paying for the eVisa.
- Lastly, you have to upload some other documents if necessary and make the last revision before sending the application form.
You can communicate with our round-the-clock support service if you have questions while completing the online form.
What’s the next thing I have to do after I apply?
Once you complete the online form, you only have to wait for your Indian eVisa via email inbox and that’s it! You don’t have to visit the embassy.
Can I apply for other people?
Yes, you can apply for family members or friends if you have their information to hand once you decide to complete their online form. However, you can also apply for them by clicking on ‘add new applicant’, but only if they plan to travel with you.
Do I have to apply for my children?
How safe is iVisa.com?
We know that safety is an important topic for all our readers, and that’s why we guarantee that our online program and software are completely reliable, meaning that your personal information won’t be put at risk, ever. We can confirm this point by offering you our reviews here.