We know you are excited to visit India soon if you’re reading up on the visa guidelines. Explore the Golden Temple of Amritsar, which was built in 1577 and is a holy site for Sikhs. The architecture is reminiscent of Hindu and Islamic styles and attracts visitors from all religions. iVisa.com is ready to help you with the entry requirements so you can visit India with the minimum amount of fuss.
Chinese citizens who are planning a trip to India must acquire an India Visa. They have different alternatives to choose from according to document validity and trip purpose. iVisa.com can offer simplicity, speed, and security for your electronic visa process.
The India Visa for Chinese citizens will only take you a few minutes to complete with iVisa.com. Continue exploring more details below.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m a Chinese citizen. Do I need an India Visa?
Yes! Citizens of China need the India Visa before traveling. As well, they have the option to choose from these types of visas:
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- India Medical eVisa
Go to the application page and read more details about the India Visa for Chinese travelers**.
What is the validity of the India Tourist eVisa?
The India Tourist eVisa offers the next validity options:
- 30 days with a double entry.
- 1 year with multiple entries.
- 5 years with a multiple-entry advantage.
What information is required?
Make sure to answer all the questions in the electronic form detailing your plans in India. Travelers must have a confirmed flight to India before beginning the electronic visa process.
Chinese travelers should gather the following requirements:
- Passport scan, passports must have a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival and two blank pages.
- Applicant photo.
- A valid email address to keep in touch with iVisa.com.
- Payment methods, pay with a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
Remember that India offers three types of visas that may require various documentation. Therefore, verify what you need beforehand and start your India Tourist eVisa process now!
What are the processing times and fees?
According to your type of visa (tourist, medical, or business) and validity, you have different alternatives. We have specified the processing times for the India Tourist eVisa:
- Standard processing service, if you can wait 5 days, then go for the cheapest alternative at USD 86.00.
- Rush processing service, receive the India Visa in just 3 days if you pay USD 116.00.
- Super Rush processing service, expect your travel document in 2 days for payment of USD 151.00.
What is the India Visa process?
- Complete the electronic form and choose the processing time of your preference.
- Review your details and correct any mistakes. Pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach any supporting documents required, such as your passport scan, photo, etc.
Do you have any doubts? Get in touch with our support agents now!
How will I receive my India Visa?
Citizens of China will receive the India Tourist eVisa electronically. Make sure to print your travel document as Indian authorities will request it as soon as you arrive. Also, carry the same passport that you use during your India Tourist eVisa application.
How safe is iVisa.com?
Completely safe! iVisa.com only offers reliable services that have brought successful results over the years. We have the right expertise to help you with your India Visa for Chinese travelers.
Where can I obtain more information?
In case you have specific questions, reach out to our customer service agents. They are available 24/7 and ready to answer your questions about the India Visa for Chinese travelers.
Dive into the application page and explore more details about the entry requirements to India.
Go for your India Visa for Chinese travelers and trust iVisa.com! We are the best in the world at providing top speed travel documentation!