Unlike years ago when you had to go to an embassy to obtain your visa, it’s now possible to obtain it with just one click. At least this is possible if you want to go to India because in this country they enabled the eVisas procedure. However, this process is enabled only for some nationalities.
One of the lucky nationalities is the Dominican Republic, so if you have a passport from this country, you can easily enter India just by applying for the India eVisa.
The online application to get India eVisa can be found on iVisa.com, but we recommend you to keep reading this article to learn more about the India visa for the Dominican Republic.
In this article, we will show you some valuable information that you have to consider before applying, so just relax and read carefully.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Indian eVisa for Dominicans?
Before planning your trip to India, you should know that as a Dominican Republic citizen, you need an India visa for the Dominican Republic. The good news is that this visa can be an eVisa, meaning that you wouldn’t have to take a trip to the embassy to have it.
The Indian Electronic Visa is a document that the Government from this country launched to allow certain citizens to enter the border properly. One of the nationalities that can obtain this document is the Dominican Republic, which is why you have to apply for it before arriving.
What do I have to provide to get the Indian eVisa?
There’s a small list of items that you need to consider before applying. By offering these items, iVisa.com will be able to do its job properly. Remember that iVisa.com’s job is to process your eVisa faster and easier, without having to spend too much time on complicated websites or in the embassies. Here’s the list of items you have to offer:
- Passport: this is a must when traveling, and remember to make sure that’s valid when arriving in India. Just look at the expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself: we recommend you to get a recent photo.
- Your scanned passport with its information page
- Means of payment: you have to pay for iVisa.com’s service, but you can easily do that with a debit/credit card or a Paypal account.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: in case you apply for an Indian Business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: in case you apply for an Indian Medical eVisa.
How long can I stay in India with this eVisa?
By having the Indian eVisa, you can stay there for 90 days in Total. This can change depending on the type of eVisa.
Remember that you can have your Indian e-Visa for 1 year after issued.
What are the prices and processing times?
You have three options to choose from iVisa.com, each of them according to how fast you want your electronic document. The options are:
- Standard processing: this option has a price of USD 86.00, and your Indian eVisa will be ready within 15 days.
- Rush processing: this time your application will be ready in just 3 days. However, the cost goes a bit higher than the previous option. You’ll be charged USD 116.00.
- Super Rush processing time: this option will have your application processed in just 2 days, which is great in case of emergency. As you can expect, the price goes even higher than before. This option will cost you USD 151.00.
As for the cost of the other two visa types, they are a little bit higher, so you can check more about it on this link.
How can I apply for this eVisa?
While most of the online forms can be quite confusing, iVisa.com presents one of the easiest forms that you’ll ever fill in. It consists of three stages that will take only 20 minutes to complete. However, in case you need any help, there’s a customer service that’s at your disposal every time.
- The first step is to write your basic details on the form and choose both the processing time and visa type. It’ll only take about 5 minutes for all that.
- The second step is based on revision and payment. Make sure that all the information you offer is 100% accurate. We recommend you to check the spelling carefully.
- The third step is to upload and attach any additional documents you are required. After you finish this last step, you can click the submit button and wait for your pre-travel document. That would be all!
You’ll be able to know the number of entries and the maximum stay allowed via email inbox, but don’t forget that it all depends on the type of eVisa you choose. Apart from that, remember that the India eVisa is accepted only at 25 airports and 5 seaports. If you select another point of entry during your trip, you’ll have to go to the embassy after all.
You can learn more about the India visa for Dominican Republic on this link.
Do I have to get separate eVisas for my kids?
Is it safe to get my Indian eVisa with iVisa.com?
Of course! We work with many skillful professionals that guarantee to keep your details safe, so don't worry about getting your information in the wrong hands, that doesn't happen with the services we offer.
What does the Indian eVisa look like?
Where can I find more information about the India visa for the Dominican Republic?
You can find more information about the India visa for the Dominican Republic on this link. You can also get personal and faster attention through an online chat by contacting us here. Remember that our customer service is available at any time.