Everyone is likely to dislike going to an embassy to receive a visa. Partly because you need to stay in a long queue, and depending on your country of origin, you may have to travel quite a bit. Nevertheless, if you are traveling to India, there’s a better solution out there. You can apply for an India eVisa, which is the electronic version of the consular visa.
You can apply for this document whenever you like, and all you need to get is a computer or a smartphone with an internet connection. As you can guess, you can apply for the eVisa from the comfort of your own home. Plus, you can complete the process in a few minutes by using iVisa.com’s service.
Learn more about the Indian visa for Honduran with the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need an India visa for Honduran?
Yes, you need a visa to travel to India if you're from Honduras. The good thing is that you can get the online version of this visa (eVisa). In other words, you don’t need a Paper Visa, only an electronic visa to visit India.
What is an Indian eVisa?
The Indian eVisa is a document that supplants the traditional visa and allows you to enter India with an electronic system linked to your passport.
The Indian visa expires 1 year after issued if you're from Honduras. But, you can stay in India for 90 days Per Entry after arriving. By using our service here, you’ll get a Multiple Entry e-Visa.
What requirements do I need to apply?
Since iVisa.com will do most of the work for you, you won’t need many things, but you still have to provide a few items. This is the list of things you need:
- Valid passport: you will have no trouble with getting a passport, and if you already have it, make sure that it’s not expired.
- Digital photo of yourself: the photograph must be the most recent possible. You should not make face gestures, and the background should be white. Use iVisa.com’s professional photo service if you have doubts about this item.
- A passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment: iVisa.com accepts multiple payment options. You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on Paypal, you can use that if you prefer.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business and apply for an India business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for an Indian Medical eVisa.
How much does the Indian eVisa cost?
The total cost you have to pay for this electronic document depends on two things: visa type and processing condition. iVisa.com offers three types of eVisas: for tourism, business, and medical. As for processing conditions, you have three choices: standard, rush, and super rush (these never change). We’ll give you the prices for Tourist eVisa to give you a better idea of it:
- Standard processing: 5 days. This is the least expensive option of the three, and that's why most applicants prefer it. It only costs USD $101.99.
- Rush processing: 3 days. The price goes a bit higher. You’ll be charged USD $143.99.
- Super Rush processing time: 36 hours. As you can guess, the price goes even higher. This alternative will cost you USD $190.99.
Please, consider that with Medical and Business visas the prices can vary a little. You can check more info about the India visa for Honduran at this link.
How much time do I need to apply?
You'll have to spend at least 15 minutes to complete the application form at iVisa.com.
How can I apply for the Indian visa for Honduran?
Online forms are time-consuming, mainly because they're difficult to understand. But that doesn't apply to iVisa.com’s application form. This process has three easy steps, and in case you need help, the company has an excellent support service that’s ready to take your call day and night.
The first step will ask you to write your general information. That should take only about 5 minutes of your time. You must also choose the processing time and visa type. Both choices will influence the total cost of your visa, so make sure that you know what you choose.
The second step will ask you to take another look at what you wrote in step one and make the payment. It’s highly recommended that you check the accuracy of every piece of information you insert because corrections are not possible after your application is processed.
The last step consists of a set of personal questions and photo upload. You might also upload additional documents if necessary. After you are done with all three steps, you hit the submit button and wait for your eVisa via email.
Remember that the Indian e-Visa is accepted only at 25 airports and 5 seaports in India. Any other point of entry will need a trip to the embassy. Check what ports of entry accept this eVisa here.
Do I need an India visa for Honduran if I’m just making a connecting flight?
In that circumstance, you won't need an India visa for Honduran or e-Visa, but keep in mind that as soon as you leave the transit area or go through customs, officers will ask you to have it. We strongly suggest staying in the transit area.
How will I know where my eVisa is ready?
iVisa.com will let you know through an email, so you can feel relaxed in this part, iVisa.com will take care of it.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com’s online service?
Yes, you can feel safe with iVisa.com. We work with a professional team that guarantees the safety of your personal information, so don't worry about getting your data leaked, that doesn't happen with anything we offer, including our online forms.
I still have doubts about the India visa for Honduran, what should I do?
If you need to get more details about this Indian e-Visa, then you can click here, you'll be able to read about India's tourism too. And if you prefer something more personalized, then we recommend you to contact us here.
Get ready for your trip the easiest way possible!