We know traveling has become more complicated. Immigration services now request more documents, and processes seem to be endless. However, we got you covered! iVisa.com works to make all travel procedures as easy as possible. If you are planning a trip to India, then we have the perfect solution for the India Visa that you will need. Don’t miss the opportunity to visit the Taj Mahal and take in the incredible view of the whole temple!
The India Visa for Jamaican citizens is just a click away. Continue exploring more details in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m from Jamaica. Should I apply for the India Visa?
Yes! Citizens of Jamaica must apply for an India Visa if they want to visit this incredible country. Jamaican travelers can choose from the following alternatives:
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- India Medical eVisa
Explore the application page and check out more information about the India Visa for Jamaican citizens.
For how long is the India Tourist eVisa valid?
If you have already chosen to travel for tourism, then you have three options according to the validity and entries you want for your India Tourist eVisa:
- Valid for 30 days after arrival with a Double Entry.
- 1 year after issued validity with Multiple Entry.
- The travel document is valid for 5 years after issued with Multiple Entry benefits.
Head to the application page if you want more details about the validity of the medical and business visas.
What information is required?
Travelers must complete an electronic form with personal and trip details. As well, they must provide details about their confirmed flight to India.
Gather the next requirements for the India Tourist eVisa:
- Passport scan, travelers must have passports with a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival and have at least two blank pages.
- Applicant photo.
- A valid email address so we can send you the India Tourist eVisa.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com charges a minimum fee that you can pay with a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
If you are choosing a medical or business visa, explore what other requirements you may need. Go to the application page!
What are the processing times and fees?
The India Tourist eVisa offers the next alternatives for processing:
- Standard service, if you wait the reasonable time of 15 days and pay the price of USD 45.00, then the India Tourist eVisa will be on its way to you.
- Rush service, get your travel document in just 3 days for a USD 75.00 fee.
- Super Rush service, expect the India Tourist eVisa in 2 days for the price of USD 110.00.
The India Visa for Jamaican travelers only requires an online process with iVisa.com!
What is the India Visa process?
- Fill out the electronic form with the information required and select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your information and pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload a copy of your passport, your photo, and any other supporting documents required.
Contact our support agents if you need more information!
How will I receive my India Tourist eVisa?
Jamaican travelers must expect the India Tourist eVisa electronically. Our team will use the email address specified in the application to send you the travel documentation. Print the India Tourist eVisa and show it on arrival so you can have a smooth entry.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! iVisa.com only offers trustable services that work with the highest security guidelines. Our customers know their information is safe with us!
Explore the comments section and learn more about iVisa.com services. We have had lots of excellent results over the years!
Who should I contact if I have some questions?
Connect with our customer service agents who are available 24/7. We can solve all your questions about the India Visa for Jamaican travelers.
Head to the application page for further details about traveling to India.
The India Visa for Jamaican citizens puts you one step closer to that dream holiday! Travel with iVisa.com today!
We know that India may be known for the Taj Mahal or Mumbai. Still, there is so much to discover in this spiritual country. Visit Kerala and hop on the traditional houseboats in Alleppey and check all the marvelous natural wonders when navigating the nearby lagoons and rivers. Your tour will include Indian cuisine that you can enjoy while checking the peaceful waters and wildlife. In India, you also have spectacular beaches, like Goa. Spend a full day enjoying the Arabian Sea and enjoy the local architecture that depicts its Portuguese past. Amritsar is another popular spot to explore Indian culture. The unique Golden Temple reflects on the pool that surrounds this unique site. As a holy place for Sikhs, be respectful of the traditions that you will see locals perform. Continue with the historic city of Ahmedabad that gathers some impressive Hindu and Jain temples. Also, go to Mysore Palace, which depicts the historic colonial architecture. If you visit it on a Sunday, wait for the light display. Check over 90,000 lights that will give you a unique view of this Indian site. Don’t leave without visiting the beautiful gardens. Keep exploring more of India with us! Go for the India Visa now!