The citizens of over 160 countries are eligible for an electronic visa when traveling to India, and Iranian nationals are among them. As a result, you can apply online for an India visa when your trip is for tourism, business, or medical purposes. iVisa can help you go through the online application process so that you can get your document in just 36 hours.
India Visa for the citizens of Iran – the requirements
The first thing you have to do is to make sure that you have everything necessary for the online application process. Luckily, the list is quite short, and chances are that you already have all the items on it. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – all applicants who wish to obtain an India e-visa must hold a valid passport. The document needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in India. Moreover, you have to scan the passport’s information page. You will be required to upload it in PDF format during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture is taken recently and meets all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo. The format needs to be JPEG.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the travel document via e-mail as soon as it is issued. That is why you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but if you have an account with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
India Visa for the citizens of Iran – the online application form
As soon as you consider yourself ready, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. You should not find this task difficult to complete, but if it happens to need some help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
When you access the application page, you will notice that the form is broken down into three simple steps. The first one wants your personal information, passport info, and a few details regarding your trip. This s also the moment when you have to choose a visa type and a processing time option for your application. Concerning the latter, iVisa gives you three choices:
- Standard processing – your India visa arrives within 5 days, and you have to pay $117.
- Rush processing – choosing this option means that your application is processed within 3 business days, and the fee is $147.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 36 hours (2 business days for the Medical Visa), and you are charged $182.
Regarding the visa type, the fees for the Tourist Visa are listed above. The [India Business visa] and the India Medical Visa will cost you an additional $10 per processing time.
Moving on to step number two, you have to take care of the payment and carefully review your form. It is essential that all the information you submit is 100% accurate. Otherwise, you will receive an invalid visa, and you have to repeat the application process.
Finally, step number three requires you to upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you do that, you are free to submit your request, and iVisa will deliver the e-visa in the timeframe of your choosing.
The bottom line is that the online process of obtaining an India Visa for the citizens of Iran is almost effortless. iVisa handles all the bureaucracy. The document you are sent is valid for 1 year since issuance, it grants multiple entries, and you can stay in India for no more than 90 days per visit.