India is one of the many exciting countries you can visit in the South Asian subcontinent. If you wish to stay in India, you need a Visa, and you can receive it via iVisa.com quickly. Irani nationals may apply through the website, and it will only take 20 minutes for them to apply for their own electronic Visa for India.
According to the current procedure, several nationals can now apply for the India visa for Iran citizens. If you wish to confirm your country’s eligibility for the eVisa, you must use the iVisa Visa Checker.
You only have to add ‘Iran citizens’ as your nationality, choose India as your upcoming destination, and you will immediately know if you can get an eVisa to India.
What are the documents Iran citizens need to get the Visa?
You will need the following documents to get your India visa for Iran citizens in no time. Kindly make sure that all the documents you add are valid and accurate.
iVisa.com will ensure that you get your electronic Visa without any unexpected delays. Here are the documents you will need for the process:
- Valid passport: Citizens of Iran need a valid passport to enter India. You must make sure that the passport does not expire 6 months past your departure for India.
- Email address: iVisa.com will be able to communicate with you via email, we will also be sending the approved eVisa to your email address.
- Payment: You must use a legally valid debit card or credit card to make the payment for your application.
These items should help you begin your Visa application. However, as Iran citizens, it is advised to carry these documents as well:
- Accommodation bookings: You should have valid hotel bookings that match your date of arrival and departure from India.
- Two photos: Carry extra copies of your photos, make sure they are not older than 6 months.
- Travel itinerary and bookings: This will help establish the purpose of your visit to India and make your visa approval quicker.
What are the processing times and cost of Visa?
Since all Iran citizens do not have the same schedule or budget saved for their trip to India, we have created these three quick options. You will be required to pay more for a quicker procedure.
The three methods are:
- Standard processing: This option for your Visa application will take time (5 days), but you will be able to save some from your travel budget (USD 45.00).
- Rush processing: This option will get your Visa ready in a few days (3 days) at a reasonable price (USD 75.00).
- Super Rush processing: This is a slightly high-priced option (USD 110.00) however, it is the best way to get your India visa for Iran citizens in case of an emergency (2 days).
For how long can I stay in India with the eVisa?
The India visa for Iran citizens is valid for a year after its approval. However, upon your entry into India, you can stay in the country for 30 days in Total. You can use this visa for all tourist purposes in India as a citizen of Iran.
I still have a few more queries, what can I do?
You can write to us via email, and our team of experts shall get back to you soon.
Why should I trust iVisa.com?
iVisa.com has been helping travelers reach India for many years. Our team of experts is aware of the changes in guidelines, and will ensure that your India visa for Iran citizens is ready on time. We have built a reliable relationship with our clients over the years.
Delhi is the old and beautiful capital city of India that you cannot miss. When here you must visit the Red Fort and the Old Fort in Old Delhi, lined by the bazaars and food joints of Chandni Chowk. Here you can visit Humayun’s Tomb and the Jama Masjid as well. To continue exploring Mughal Architecture, you can visit the Taj Mahal in Agra, one of the seven wonders of the world.
After you have explored these parts of North India, you can head down south and begin your exploration of India by visiting Mumbai. When in the city, you can visit its many iconic locations like Marine Drive and the Gateway of India.
You can then head to Sikkim, the Buddhist haven in India that you are bound to be serenaded by. The state is located in the North-East region of the country which has several extraordinary tourist experiences to offer. Kerala is a state close to the waters and will make for an exciting beach vacation away from the hustle and bustle of other Indian regions. You can then explore the nightlife of Goa and then head to the Andaman and Nicobar Islands for a quick excursion!
iVisa.com wishes you a memorable trip to India!