The citizens of Qatar, same as over 160 nationalities, are eligible for an electronic visa when traveling to India for tourism, business, or medical purposes. As a result, you can apply online for an India visa. With iVisa’s help, you can have the travel document you need in as little as 36 hours.
India Visa for the citizens of Qatar – the requirements
The first thing you must do is to make sure that you have everything necessary for a successful application process. However, that should not be difficult because the list of requirements is not long, and you may already have some (if not all) the items on it. You will need the following:
- Passport – all applicants who wish to obtain an India e-visa must hold a valid passport. The document needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in India. Moreover, you have to scan the passport’s information page. You will be required to upload it in PDF format during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture is taken recently and meets all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo. The format needs to be JPEG.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the travel document via e-mail as soon as it is issued. That is why you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but if you have an account with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
India Visa for the citizens of Qatar – the online application form
After you make sure that all the requirements are met, you can access the application page to fill in the online form. Generally, it takes applicants about 20 minutes to complete this task, but iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 should you need some help. You can contact the service via online chat or phone at no charge.
The form you are asked to fill in consists of three steps. During the first one, you need to provide iVisa with your personal information, passport info, and a few details about your trip. You also have to choose a processing time for your application, as well as a visa type. Keep in mind that both choices will establish the cost of your India visa. As for processing, you are provided with three options:
- Standard processing – your India visa arrives within 5 days, and you have to pay $117.
- Rush processing – choosing this option means that your application is processed within 3 business days, and the fee is $147.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 36 hours (2 business days for the Medical Visa), and you are charged $182.
When it comes to visa type, the fees for the Tourist Visa are listed above. The India Business visa and the [India Medical Visa] will cost you an additional $10 per processing time.
The second step of the form will ask you to take care of the payment, and you also have to review the information you provided. Mistakes as simple as a typo will invalidate your visa, in which case you need to re-apply.
And lastly, the third step is the moment when you have to provide iVisa with the supporting documents of your application. You have to upload them. Once you do that, you can submit your form and iVisa will handle the rest.
What is important to remember from all this is that the process of getting an India Visa for the citizens of Qatar could not be more straightforward. The e-visa is valid for 1 year since the date of issue. It allows multiple entries and you can stay in India for up to 90 days per visit.