Are you ready to start your trip to India the easiest way possible?
We have great news for you if you’re from Zimbabwe. You can now apply for the India eVisa in advance and get ready for your trip without stress.
With the Indian eVisa on your hands, you won’t have to bother about going to an embassy or queueing at the airport.
This electronic document to visit India is very simple to get and it won’t take you much time. Besides, if you use iVisa.com’s online service, you’ll be able to obtain this eVisa as soon as you want.
You don’t have to be a computer wizard to complete the online application form to get this document. However, you should read the FAQs below first.
Get all the information you need about the India visa for Zimbabweans by reading the questions in this article.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need an India visa for Zimbabweans to enter India?
You won’t be able to visit India just by having your passport at the airport. You’ll have to show an India visa for Zimbabweans, but it can be just an Indian eVisa, and not a Stamped Visa.
What should I know about the Indian eVisa?
More than 160 countries can apply for the Indian eVisa, and that’s why this nation has become more and more famous over the years. The Indian eVisa is official permission that allows you to enter this country for a short-term visit (30 days after arrival).
This eVisa was originated by the Indian Government in 2014, and since then, many foreigners have applied for it.
You only have to fill in an online application form to obtain this electronic document. There’s no need for visiting the embassy or completing a survey at the airport.
Besides, at iVisa.com we have an online form that’s quite easy to complete. You can use it at any time and get ready for your trip in a few days.
What things are necessary to complete the application process?
The list of things required will differ depending on the kind of eVisa you prefer, as there’s not one type, but 3 types of Indian eVisas. Nonetheless, some items are always obligatory for any type of Indian eVisa, especially if you decide to fill in an online form. These items are:
- Your current passport with a valid due date. It shouldn’t expire while you are in India.
- Your current email address to obtain the eVisa and all the important details that you’ll have to consider to enter the country.
- A payment method for payments related to the document. You can choose as your method a Paypal or a debit/credit card if you use iVisa.com’s online service
- A visible copy of your passport’s information page.
- Lastly, one passport-size picture that you can easily obtain by using this professional photo service.
Don’t forget that you might need other things if you choose another type of Indian eVisa that’s not the tourist one.
If you want more information about this list of items and other facts about the India visa for Zimbabweans, click on this link.
How many types of Indian eVisas are there?
At iVisa.com we can offer you not one, but three types of eVisas. These are:
- The Indian Tourist eVisa if you want to visit the country for tourism. You can select a 30 days after arrival valid eVisa, 1 year after issued valid eVisa, or a 5 years after issued valid eVisa if you’re planning to visit India multiple times.
- The Indian Business eVisa if you’re visiting India for business.
- The Indian Medical eVisa if you’re visiting this country to get medical treatment.
What is the price of the Indian eVisa for Zimbabweans?
You have to pay for your Indian eVisa as this document isn’t free.
The cost of this document changes depending on the type of eVisa, the processing time you choose, and other things like the number of entries.
Keep in mind that at iVisa.com we offer great prices that will include 24/7 customer service. Besides, you’ll get your eVisa very fast, but that will depend on your processing option.
We can give you an idea of these prices with the Indian Tourist eVisa. These are:
- Standard processing: which has a waiting period of 5 days and a price of USD 86.00 in total.
- Rush processing: which makes you wait 3 days and pay no more than USD 116.00.
- Super Rush processing: which makes you wait only 2 days if you accept to pay USD 151.00.
These prices are based on 1-year valid eVisa. If you prefer to get the Indian Tourist eVisa valid for 30 days after arrival, the prices get more affordable. The prices only grow when you apply for a 5-year valid eVisa.
If you want to see the prices for the other Indian eVisas, click here.
What steps do I have to follow to complete the online application form?
Once you get your items ready and you choose the processing time for your trip, you can proceed with the online application form. Remember that we have a support service that’s ready to help you every day of the week and every moment of the day.
The steps you have to complete with the online form are the following:
- First, fill in the questionnaire mindfully by providing your full name, address, e-mail, date of birth, and so on. You also have to choose the processing period you prefer in this step.
- Second, check the data you gave before to assure that it doesn’t have typos or mistakes. After that, you can pay for the service with Paypal or debit/credit card.
- Third, attach the pieces necessary to complete the online application form. You might need to upload the passport-size photo and also a copy of your passport.
Once you’re ready with the 3rd step, you can click on ‘submit’ to send your online form.
Is it safe to apply online?
We can say that by using iVisa.com you’ll enjoy a 100% safe and guaranteed service. At iVisa.com we have a strong and protected system that will process your eVisa fast without risking your information. That’s why many tourists have trusted us, and you can check how well-satisfied they were with our online services here.
Where do I get more info about the India visa for Saint Lucian?
If you have other doubts, don’t worry, there’s more information about the India visa for Zimbabweans on this link.
We remind you to contact us if you find problems while completing the online form. We’re always happy to help you.
Begin your online application process here to get ready for your journey!