Please be aware that if your visa was issued before October 6th, 2021 it is no longer valid and you will need to apply for a new visa.
In today’s world, traveling for business reasons is the norm. International partnerships are just as common, which is why the calls for electronic business visas have increased over the past few years. Luckily, countries such as India have taken the process online. Up until very recently, you had to go to the Indian consulate to apply for a visa there. Now you can do it all from home or the office via an online application. The Indian eVisa has made every business traveler’s life smoother. As a US citizen it&#039;s really simple to apply for the Indian business e-visa and iVisa.com makes it a lot easier!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Business e-Visa?
The India Business e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into India for business purposes rather than tourist purposes.
How long can visitors with a US passport stay in India with a Business e-Visa?
Visitors applying for a Business eVisa can enter India for a maximum of 180 days in Total. All visits are valid for business or tourism purposes only, so you can NOT look for paid work or employment.
What are the Indian business visa requirements?
An Indian business visa will require a passport with at least 6 months validity from time of entry. Before applying online, you need to gather these additional documents to fill out the form:
- Your passport copy in PDF format.
- A digital passport photo in JPEG format.
- A copy of Business Card in PDF format.
- A credit/debit card for payment
- Business Invitation Letter
How long is the India Business Visa valid?
The validity of this e-Visa is for 1 year after issued.
What are the processing times and fees?
At iVisa.com, applicants have three options to choose from when it comes to the processing speed. Check out the corresponding prices.
- Standard processing – your visa application is ready within 5 days, at a cost of USD 157.50.
- Rush processing – you will receive your visa within, 3 days, and the total cost will be USD 187.50.
- Super rush processing – this is the fastest option! You will get your India Business Visa in just 2 days, and you will be charged USD 222.50.
How does the India Business Visa work?
The India Business Visa is processed electronically by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Indian Government.
What we do is enter the applicant&#039;s information into the India eVisa system and after they check it out, we are told about the outcome of the India eVisa application.
How can I apply for an Indian Business Visa?
iVisa.com's application for an Indian Business Visa is really simple. It has three steps:
- The first step is to fill in the application form with your personal information. You also need to choose the processing speed from the options previously mentioned.
- The second step is to check your answers and complete the payment. Make sure that all of the information you have entered is valid. Any mistakes could lead to an invalid e-visa!
- The last step is a questionnaire and photo upload. It is also at this point when you need to upload your passport scan and a copy of your business card. Other documents may be required, depending on individual circumstances.
Click here to start!
After you are done, you can submit your form and wait for your visa to arrive. In case you need assistance, iVisa.com has a fantastic support service that you can call 24/7.
How many times can I enter India with a Business Visa?
The India Business Visa allows the holder Multiple Entry.
How can I apply for my family or friends?
You can for sure apply for friends or family. Remember to have all the required documents (you can see above in this article). In case you need to apply for more than one person, you can do that by clicking ‘Add new applicant’ in the application form and completing the data required.
How do I know if my visa is approved?
We will notify you via email as soon as the Indian government approves your visa.
I have more unresolved questions, where can I find more information?
For a faster and personal resolution click here and start chatting with one of our customer service representatives. They can help you fill out the form correctly and get the visas you need to travel. Alternatively, you can find more information and FAQs here.
It is not difficult to realize how much an online visa simplifies things for business people and business travel these days. You may already be busy, and wasting your time at a state entity such as the consulate is, to state the obvious, the last thing you need. iVisa will gladly help you through this process so your business travel is as smooth as possible!