Traveling to India for medical purposes means that you will need a special Indian Medical Visa to enter the country. For that reason, you should know more about the Indian Medical Visa processing time. Luckily, iVisa.com is the perfect place to go, where we will help you get your document, and offer three possible processing times to obtain it. Moreover, you have the chance to get the India Self Declaration, a travel document that collects data from travelers.
What do I need to obtain the Indian Medical Visa with iVisa.com?
It is not difficult at all! Instead, you will have to complete the following steps to get your Indian Medical Visa with iVisa.com.
- Fill out the application form we designed for you. You will have to provide details about yourself and your trip. Once you finish, choose the Indian Medical Visa processing time that better fits your needs (standard, rush, or super rush service).
- Pay for the service. iVisa.com accepts most payment methods such as debit/credit cards or PayPal.
- Upload the required list of docs (hospital letter, your scanned passport, and the best photo you have).
- Submit your request.
Our team will take care of everything else, and you will receive your document in your email inbox.
Why should I apply in advance?
You will receive your Indian Medical Visa beforehand because our team will ensure it has no typos and you meet all conditions to obtain your document. Moreover, you will avoid tedious paperwork or any inconveniences while applying.
Learn more about the Indian Medical Visa processing time in our FAQS section.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Indian Medical Visa processing time?
If you wonder about the Indian Medical Visa processing time, here you will find your answer. Currently, iVisa.com offers three possible alternatives to obtain your document, depending on how fast you want to obtain your Indian Medical Visa. Don’t forget to choose your option once you start with the process in our application form.
What do I need to start with the process?
To apply for the Indian Medical Visa, you need to know the Indian Medical Visa processing time first and check if it fits with your needs. If you want to obtain your document with iVisa.com’s help, follow the next list of items:
- You will have to scan your passport with relevant information about yourself.
- It is crucial that you scan the hospital letter that proves you will receive medical treatment in India. Don’t forget that it must also include the dates you will stay in the country.
- You will have to upload the negative COVID-19 PCR Test result.
- Choose the photo you need for the application process.
- Choose the payment method you will use to pay for the service.
That’s what you need to know while applying for the Indian Medical Visa with iVisa.com.
How much does the Indian Medical Visa cost?
We understand your concerns about the final price to obtain your Indian Medical Visa. However, it will depend on the Indian Medical Visa processing time you choose for the service. As you can see, there are three possible options to get your travel document.
- Standard Processing Time: 5 days - USD 147.50.
- Rush Processing Time: 3 days - USD 177.50.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 2 days - USD 212.50.
Is iVisa.com a secure platform?
For sure! iVisa.com is a travel agency that has years of experience helping travelers to obtain their documents, so they can visit the country they would love to go to. If you’re doubtful about information security, you can fully trust us. Our platform will safeguard it from third parties all the time. Moreover, our experts will ensure you receive your document so you can be ready for your trip. That’s why our satisfied clients recommend our services, as you can check here.
How can I find out more about the Indian Medical Visa processing time?
If you need extra help to understand more about the Indian Medical Visa processing time, you can reach out to our support team. They are available whenever you need them. Moreover, you can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer to do so.
Would you like to visit one of the most amazing countries in the world? If that is the case, we recommend visiting India, a paradise from beginning to end that you must visit during your next vacation. We assure you that you will have the best experience of all due to its architectural beauty, remarkable history, and magnificent culture. That is why iVisa.com recommends a couple of places you should visit before embarking on your new adventure to India. Don't forget to take notes and prepare for your next trip.
The first place we recommend you to visit is Ratangad. Very few tourists know about this place, but you will be amazed by the views. It is the perfect place to practice hiking and rediscover the different ruins and temples that used to be there. Another place you cannot miss is the Sindhudurg Fort. This place is perfect for watching the ocean as well as for practicing different sports. At the same time, the Safdarjung tomb is another attraction you must visit.
As you can see, India is a fascinating country to visit, but you will need to get your travel documents.