Once you start the OCI card procedure with iVisa.com, there is nothing to worry about the process. We have the right expertise to help you with a fast, simple, and reliable service. Our team is ready to support you with the OCI card application process timeline.
The OCI card gives you all the benefits any permanent resident in India has. You can work and live in India without any issues. Let us help you with the OCI card application process timeline.
How can I get my OCI card with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Fill out the digital form with personal details.
- Our team will check your application and request more information if needed.
- We will send a preparation guide with the next steps of the process.
- Deliver the required documentation to the VFS Application Center.
- Expect the OCI card in 5 to 6 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the OCI card?
The OCI card is a lifelong visa that any citizen can acquire if they prove they have an Indian origin. Once you receive the OCI card, you can enter India as many times as you would like. Also, you can live and work in that country.
The OCI card application process is simple with iVisa.com. The first part is entirely online, and you can do it from the comfort of your home. After processing the digital form, we will send you instructions about the next steps. The OCI card will arrive in 5 to 6 weeks after you complete the whole application process. Keep checking the OCI card application process, timeline.
What are the OCI card requirements?
Make sure to gather the following:
- A passport scan, your passport should have a 6-month validity.
- A valid email address to receive our communications.
- A payment method, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Also, you must have these items:
- Digital photo.
- Digital signature.
- Proof address.
We may request further documentation related to your Indian origin. However, this will depend on the purpose of your application. Continue checking the OCI card application process, timeline.
What are the OCI card processing times?
- Standard Processing Time: USD 416.00 - 2 days.
- Rush Processing Time: USD 426.00 - 24 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD 441.00 - 4 hours.
How can I apply?
- Respond to the questions in the application form. Select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your information and pick a payment method between a Paypal account or credit/debit card.
- Attach any supporting documents, if required.
Remember that we will send a preparation guide with the next steps. You must ship your physical application to the VFS Application Center. They will process your OCI card in 5 to 6 weeks.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes! Safety is a top priority for iVisa.com. We work with the highest security standards for all our travel processes. We can help you with the OCI card application process timeline.
Check the comments section and confirm we have what you need.
Who should I contact if I have more questions?
Communicate with our support agents who are available day and night. They have the expertise to help you with the OCI card application process timeline.
We know you are dying to know all about India. Luckily, we have all the details you need for your next trip to India. Start with Chennai and explore ancient temples, natural landscapes and taste the most delicious Indian dishes. Chennai is the capital of Tamil Nadu, and it’s a popular city among tourists in the south of India. Formerly known as Madras, this site is located in the Coromandel Coast. Don’t miss the classical dances locals perform everywhere. Also, acquire the silk sarees that are on sale in every market.
Explore Marina Beach, an incredible white sand beach that invites visitors for a peaceful day watching the gorgeous blue waters. If you want to walk around, we invite you to explore the Madras University, the Senate House, or the Cricket Memorial. Marina Beach used to be the favorite beach of the Madras British Governor, ME Grant Duff. Enjoy a pony ride alongside your family, or wake up early to check the magical sunrise. It’s time to get the OCI card now!