Disclaimer - iVisa does not currently offer the OCI card, please check below for any information you may need about your future application with us, or how to apply for an India Visa.
If you want to acquire the OCI card, you have come to the right place. The iVisa.com team is ready to help you with a fast, simple, and reliable service. You can acquire the OCI card through our online process.
We will provide a full OCI card checklist with all the required documentation. You can be sure that our service is 100% compliant with the Indian Government guidelines. Let us help you with the OCI card checklist.
How can I acquire my OCI card with iVisa.com?
- Visit the application page.
- Answer the questions in the online form.
- Our team will review your details and confirm everything is correct.
- Expect a preparation guide and a tracking number.
- Send your application to the VFS Application Center by mail.
- Receive the OCI card in 5 to 6 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the OCI card?
The OCI card is a travel document that any citizen of Indian origin can acquire. In this case, you must prove you have Indian origin, whether from your parents, grandparents, or great-grandparents.
Once you have the OCI card, you can live and work in India. Also, you can enter as many times as you would like. Our team can help you with the OCI card checklist.
What are the OCI card requirements?
First, you must have these items:
- A passport photocopy, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- A valid email address.
- A payment method, select between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Also, you need to have these documents:
- Digital photo.
- Digital signature.
- Proof of address.
The application may require more documents according to the motive of your application. We will provide an OCI card checklist during the application process.
What are the OCI card processing times?
- Standard Processing Time: USD $384.99 - 2 days.
- Rush Processing Time: USD $413.99 - 24 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD $444.99 - 4 hours.
How can I apply?
- Complete the application form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your details and select a payment method between a Paypal account or credit/debit card.
- Upload the supporting documents.
Expect an email from iVisa.com with a tracking number and a preparation guide. Follow our instructions and send all your documentation to the VSF Application Center. The process to acquire your OCI card will take 5 to 6 weeks. Let us support you with the OCI card checklist.
Is iVisa.com safe?
Yes! iVisa.com has helped countless travelers with all types of travel requirements.
Check the comments section for more details about our services. We can help you with the OCI card checklist.
Who should I contact if I have more questions?
Get in touch with our support agents who are available all day and night. They can solve your doubts about the OCI card checklist.
We know you want to know all about India. Once you get the OCI card, you can travel to India as many times as you would like. Start with Gujarat, which is near the border with Pakistan. Gujarat is home to relevant populations of Hindus, Muslims, and Christians. Also, you can find nomadic groups that still travel all over the country according to the season. Find incredible religious shrines from the Hindu religion. Besides, Gujarat was the home of Mahatma Gandhi, who used to live in Ahmedabad. This region is one of the most profitable in the whole of India. They even export goods that are greatly appreciated in foreign countries.
We recommend visiting Gujarat during the local festivals as you can see how the locals perform rituals all over the cities. Check Suth Tera during February and March, where you will see 50,000 pilgrims heading to the temple of Shatrunjaya. During August and September, check the Tarnetar Fair. You have the chance to buy turbans, jackets, and umbrellas, which are offered as a celebration of the youth in Sayla. The OCI card can be yours soon.