As a citizen of Indian origin, you can apply for the OCI card. This travel document will give you the right to live and work in India. Also, you can enter India as many times as you would like. We are ready to help you with the OCI card documents.
iVisa.com has the right expertise to help you with the OCI card process. We have the simplicity, speed, and security to support you. Let us tell you all about the OCI card documents.
How can I acquire my OCI card with iVisa.com?
- Go to the application page.
- Fill out the digital form.
- Our team will check that all your details are correct.
- We will send a preparation guide with the next steps.
- Send your documentation to the VFS Application Center.
- Expect the OCI card in 5 to 6 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the OCI card?
OCI means Overseas Citizenship of India. In other words, the OCI card is a lifelong visa that provides all the benefits any permanent resident in India has.
Now, you can obtain the OCI card through an online process that iVisa.com offers. We will help you with the first part and give you full guidance on the next steps.
What are the OCI card documents?
You need to have these items:
- A passport photocopy, your passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months.
- A valid email address to receive our communications.
- A payment method, choose between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Also, gather the following:
- Digital photo.
- Digital signature.
- A document showing your address.
According to the purpose of your application, we could require more documents for your OCI card process. We recommend visiting the application page to check the OCI card documents.
What are the OCI card processing times?
- Standard Processing Time: USD 406.00 - 2 days.
- Rush Processing Time: USD 416.00 - 24 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD 431.00 - 4 hours.
How can I apply?
- Provide all the details requested in the application form. Select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your details and pick a payment method between a Paypal account or credit/debit card.
- Attach the supporting documents.
Our team will be ready to receive your application. We will check it and send you a preparation guide and a tracking number. We expect you to send the physical application to the VSF Application Center to continue with the process. We can confirm you will receive the OCI card in 5 to 6 weeks.
Is iVisa.com safe?
Of course! iVisa.com has implemented the highest security guidelines for all its services.
Head to the comments section and confirm we have what you need. Continue checking about the OCI card documents.
Who should I contact if I have more questions?
Communicate with our support agents who are available day and night. They can help you with the OCI card documents.
India is a huge country. It’s impossible you will cover most cities in a single trip. Therefore, we recommend visiting the most relevant sites on your first journey. Fast-paced cities like Mumbai, Delhi, and Jaipur are full of energy. However, they are very crowded, and you will find yourself doing long queues for anywhere you want to visit. Check the countryside or rural towns that are more peaceful.
The Golden Triangle is the most popular attraction. In this case, you will cover Delhi, Jaipur (the Pink City), and Agra, where you will find the famous Taj Mahal. Also, visit Rajasthan, where the desert and unique cities attract millions of tourists every year. We are sure the Hindu temples and beautiful landscapes will take your breath away. If you want to check a few beaches in India, you must go to Goa. The exclusive resorts and the local hostels give this place a young atmosphere. Check the beaches in Kerala, which are quieter. India has so much to offer. Get the OCI card now and forget about how many times you can enter India!