Disclaimer - iVisa does not currently offer the OCI card, please check below for any information you may need about your future application with us, or how to apply for an India Visa.
Applying for the OCI card is not complicated. It’s even better if you have by your side the iVisa.com team. We have the simplicity, speed, and security to help you. The digital process is simple with us.
The OCI card is available for citizens who have an Indian origin. Whether their parents, grandparents or great-grandparents are from India, they can access the OCI card. We can explain all about the OCI card fees.
How can I obtain my OCI card with iVisa.com?
- Head to the application page.
- Complete the digital form.
- We will review your details.
- Receive a guide with all the details you need.
- Ship by mail the physical application to the VFS Application Center.
- Receive the OCI card in 5 to 6 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the OCI card?
The OCI card is a lifelong visa that gives you the privilege to work and live in India. Any citizens from anywhere in the world can apply as long as they can prove they have an Indian origin. The process is simple with iVisa.com, and we can support you with the OCI card fees.
What are the OCI card requirements?
As an applicant, you will need to have the following:
- A passport scan, your passport must have a 6-month validity.
- A valid email address to receive our communications.
- A payment method, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Also, you need to get these items:
- Digital photo.
- Digital signature.
- Proof of address.
Also, we may require more documentation according to the motive of your process. We have all the details about the OCI card fees.
What are the OCI card processing times?
- Standard Processing Time: USD 372.49 - 2 days.
- Rush Processing Time: USD 433.99 - 24 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD 481.99 - 4 hours.
How can I apply?
- Provide all the details in the application form. Choose the processing time of your preference.
- Review your details and select a payment option between a Paypal account or credit/debit card.
- Upload any supporting documents, if required.
As soon as you finish, we will check your details and send you a preparation guide with the next steps. You will need to send your physical application to the Application Center. Remember that we can help you with the OCI card fees.
Is iVisa.com safe?
For sure! iVisa.com has established the highest security measures for all its travel processes. Check the comments section and confirm we are ready to help you with the OCI card fees.
Who should I contact if I have more questions?
Connect with our support agents who are available day and night. They have all the answers about the OCI card fees.
We know India is a marvelous destination. Start your trip with the Ajanta Caves. During the 2nd century BC, monks that lived on these precious caves created the most intricate design on these rocks. Originally, these caves used to serve as meditation spaces for the monks. Today is the most impressive feature in all the tours in India. You can find plenty of designs of Buddha and his past life while you walk around these caves.
Another incredible site is Kerala, where you can take the famous houseboats. Over 900 kilometers of interconnected rivers will take you on a fascinating journey. Check the lakes, lagoons, and canals. Also, explore the coconut palms and small villages that have all the services to offer. Don’t leave without trying the delicious seafood you can have in the houseboat or any local town. Also, try the other delicious meals that go with curries or lentils. However, be careful with tap water. You don’t want to get sick during your trip. Keep exploring India and apply for your OCI card today.