If you are applying for an OCI card, we have great news! iVisa.com is providing the OCI card process with a fast, simple, and reliable service. Now, you can start the digital process within our platform. We will provide a tracking number during the process for your convenience.
The OCI card is a travel document with plenty of benefits. You can have all the rights any regular permanent resident in India has. Start the digital process with us. Let us help you with the OCI card tracking status.
How can I obtain my OCI card with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Fill out the application form.
- We will review your details and confirm your application is 100% correct.
- receive a preparation guide with the next steps.
- Send by mail the application to the VFS Application Center.
- The OCI card will arrive in 5 to 6 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the OCI card?
The OCI card is a lifelong visa that anybody could obtain if they prove they have an Indian origin. The OCI card gives you the right to live and work in India.
Also, you can travel to India as many times as you would like. Let us help you with the OCI card tracking status.
What are the OCI card requirements?
Before you start, you need to have these requirements:
- A photocopy of your passport. Make sure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months.
- A valid email address to keep in touch with our team.
- A payment option, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Besides, you will need these items:
- Digital photo.
- Digital signature.
- A document showing your address.
We could require further details during the application. Remember that we can support you with the OCI card tracking status.
What are the processing times?
- Standard Processing Time: USD 406.00 - 2 days.
- Rush Processing Time: USD 416.00 - 24 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD 431.00 - 4 hours.
What are the steps?
- Complete the application form with personal details. Pick a processing time according to your needs.
- Check your details and correct any mistakes. Select a payment option between a Paypal account or credit/debit card.
- Upload any supporting documents, if required.
Our experts will send a preparation guide with further steps. Also, they will include a tracking number so you can verify the status of your application. We can confirm that you will need to send the necessary paperwork to the Application Center by mail. They will process your OCI card in 5 to 6 weeks. Keep checking the OCI card tracking status.
Is iVisa.com safe?
Yes! We have implemented strict security measures for all our services. Our systems are safe. Go to the comments section and confirm we have what you need. We can give you the details about the OCI card tracking status.
Who should I contact if I have some doubts?
Get in touch with our support representatives who are available 24 hours a day. They are ready to answer questions about the OCI card tracking status.
Visiting India gives you endless opportunities to get to know the Indian culture. Go to the south of India and check Mysore. The city is considered the cultural capital of the Karnataka state. Find high-quality silk or purchase famous local paintings. Explore the Hindu temples that show Gods’ carvings very close to the sky. Check the incredible monument in Mysore. Explore the over-the-top walls, intricately carved doors, and colorful windows that attract millions of tourists every year. The palace is a fine example of the Indo-Saracenic design. We recommend visiting it at night when the lights make it look even more beautiful.
Agra is another special place. Check the famous Taj Mahal, which is one of the seven wonders of the world. The building is one of the most incredible statements of love in the world. We are sure you want to take a famous photo in front of the facade. Other unique sites in Agra include Uttar Pradesh and the Akbar’s Mausoleum. Also, don’t miss the Agra Fort, which features fascinating architecture. Acquire the OCI card soon. India is waiting for you.