We are sure you want to apply for the OCI card alongside your family. The OCI card validity for minors is the same as for adults. Minor children should have parents, grandparents, or great-grandparents of Indian origin, but they shouldn’t be from Pakistan and Bangladesh.
iVisa.com has the simplicity, speed, and security to help you with the OCI card. Start the online process with us. We have the expertise to explain the OCI card validity for minors.
How can I acquire my OCI card with iVisa.com?
- Go to the application page.
- Complete the digital form.
- We will check all your details and require more details, if necessary.
- Expect a preparation guide and all the details for the next steps.
- Ship by mail the application to the Application Center.
- Receive the OCI card in 5 to 6 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the OCI card?
The OCI card is a lifelong visa that citizens who have Indian origin can obtain. OCI means Overseas Citizenship of India. However, this document doesn’t give you citizenship but all the rights as a permanent resident. You can work and live in India with the OCI card. The OCI card validity for minors is the same as for any other citizens. Children need to comply with all the requirements.
What are the OCI card requirements?
Before starting, make sure to have these items:
- A photocopy of your passport that must be valid for at least 6 months.
- A valid email address.
- A payment method, pay for our service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Also, you must have these items:
- Digital photo.
- Digital signature or thumb impressions for minors younger than 5 years old.
- A document showing your address.
According to the purpose of your application, you may need to provide further documentation. Keep checking the OCI card validity for minors with us.
What are the processing times?
- Standard Processing Time: USD 406.00 - 2 days.
- Rush Processing Time: USD 416.00 - 24 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD 431.00 - 4 hours.
How can I apply?
- Respond to the questions in the application form. Select the processing time of your preference.
- Verify your details are correct. Pick a payment option between a Paypal account or credit/debit card.
- Attach any supporting documents, if required.
Expect a preparation guide with the next steps that you must follow to have a successful process. Send your documents to the Application Center and receive the OCI card in 5 to 6 weeks. You are ready to know all about the OCI card validity for minors.
Is iVisa.com safe?
Of course! We have the highest security guidelines for all our travel processes. Dive into the comments section for more details about our services. Let us explain the OCI card validity for minors.
Who should I contact if I have more questions?
Reach out to our support agents who are available 24 hours a day. They can solve your doubts about the OCI card validity for minors.
We know that exploring India is a fascinating experience. Check Darjeeling, which offers a magnificent landscape. Go to West Bengal and explore the hill station. Visit the green tea plantations and see the Khangchendzonga mountain. Also, don’t miss the peaceful Buddhist monasteries. We recommend a mountain trek or book a mountain biking tour. Besides, take a ride on the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, which is known as the Toy Train. Go to Ghum with this train and check an incredible natural scenario. Kolkata is another unique site in India. The city shows you how British India used to be. Go to the Victoria Memorial, where you can see galleries, a marble monument, and Park street, where you can do tons of shopping. Check the beautiful colonial architecture that will take you back a few decades ago. Also, we recommend trying all the delicious Indian food. Have some curries and try all types of vegetarian meals. Remember that Indians don’t eat beef as cows are considered holy animals. We know that India is the perfect place for you. Obtain the OCI card now.