If you have decided to obtain your OCI card, then you must meet some photo requirements. Don’t worry! The iVisa.com team is ready to help you with the process. The OCI card allows permanent residency in India to travelers of Indian origin. Check more details about the photo for the OCI card with us.
If you are looking to live and work in India or whether you need to travel many times to this country, the OCI card is your best option. Our experts are ready to offer a fast, simple, and reliable service. They can help you with the photo for the OCI card.
How can I get my OCI card with iVisa.com?
- Go to the application page.
- Complete the digital form with personal details.
- We will review your application and make sure you don’t have any mistakes.
- Expect a guide with further steps.
- Send the physical application to the Application Center by mail.
- Receive your OCI card.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the OCI card?
OCI means Overseas Citizenship of India. Although the name says citizenship, this document is a type of lifelong visa which allows you to live and work in India. Also, you can enter India as many times as you would like without registering with the police. You will have all the rights a permanent resident in India has.
Continue checking the details for the photo for the OCI card.
What are the requirements to apply?
If you have checked that you are eligible to apply for the OCI card. You will need to have these requirements:
- A scan of your passport that should be valid for at least 6 months.
- A valid email address.
- A payment method, select between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- A digital photo of yourself. Remember that the photo for the OCI card is mandatory.
- Digital signature.
- A document stating your address
According to the purpose of your application, you could need other supporting documents.
What are the processing times?
According to how fast you want us to work, you can decide from these options:
- Standard Processing Time: USD 406.00 - 2 days.
- Rush Processing Time: USD 406.00 - 24 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD 406.00 - 4 hours.
How can I apply?
The application process is simple. Follow these three steps:
- Complete the online form. Select a processing time according to your needs.
- Check your details and make sure everything is correct. Pay for the iVisa.com fee with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any required documents.
After the online process, our experts will send all the information you need for the next steps. Also, expect a preparation guide. Remember that you need to continue by sending the required documentation to the Application Center by mail. We will be there to help you! Keep checking the photo for the OCI card.
Is iVisa.com safe for this requirement?
Of course! iVisa.com works with the highest security guidelines for all its services. You can be sure your details are safe with us. Explore the comments from our previous customers and confirm we have what you need. We can help you with the photo for the OCI card.
Who should I contact if I have more questions?
We have a full team of support agents ready to answer all your questions. They are available 24 hours a day. They can support you with the details about the photo for the OCI card.
Visiting India is a magical experience. Start with Agra, where you can find the famous Taj Mahal. This incredible monument is a love symbol that preserves a pristine state. It attracts millions of tourists every year, so be sure to avoid the big crowds during the high season. Continue exploring more sites in Agra, like the Mughal monuments. Check the Akbar’s Mausoleum, where the marble designs are unique. Don’t miss the Agra Fort, which is reminiscent of centuries of battles in India. Although New Delhi is famous for its chaos, we are sure you will find plenty to do here. Go to Old Delhi and explore the Jama Masjid, Red Fort, and Chandni Chowk. The cultural and spiritual relevance of these sites will blow your mind. Check sites in New Delhi like the Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, and Humayun’s Tomb. We know these sites offer the right amount of fun for you. Explore the city and try some local restaurants. Indian food is worldwide known, and what a better place to try it than in India. The OCI card can be yours soon.