iVisa.com offers an online application to acquire the OCI card. This service is available for new applicants only. In other words, if you have a PIO card, you will need to check the consular platform for the process. Still, we are ready to help you with all the details about the PIO to OCI card.
The OCI card is a visa that allows you all the rights a permanent resident in India has. If you have an Indian origin, you can apply for the OCI card with iVisa.com. Let us help you with the PIO to OCI card.
How can I acquire my OCI card with iVisa.com?
- Visit the application page.
- Fill out the application form.
- We will check your details as soon as you send them.
- Receive a preparation guide with the next steps.
- Send the physical application to the Application Center by mail.
- The OCI card will arrive in 5 to 6 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for the OCI card?
The OCI card is available for worldwide citizens who have an Indian origin. The service is only available for new applicants. Anybody who already has an OCI card or a PIO card can’t process it through iVisa.com. They will need to check the Indian government website.
Let our team tell you all about the PIO to OCI card.
What are the requirements to apply?
First of all, you need to have these three requirements to start the process:
- A passport scan, your passport must have a 6-month validity.
- A valid email address to receive our communications.
- A payment option, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Besides, you should gather these items:
- Digital photo.
- Digital signature.
- A document showing your address.
According to the motive of your application, we could require more documents. Remember that we can tell you all the details about the PIO to OCI card.
What are the processing times?
- Standard Processing Time: USD 406.00 - 2 days.
- Rush Processing Time: USD 416.00 - 24 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD 431.00 - 4 hours.
How can I apply?
- Respond to the questions in the application form. Pick a processing time according to your needs.
- Review your information and choose a payment option between a Paypal account or credit/debit card.
- Attach any supporting documents.
Once we receive your details, we will check them and send you a preparation guide with the next steps. You must send your physical application to the VFS Application Center by mail. They will send you the OCI card in 5 to 6 weeks.
Is iVisa.com safe for this requirement?
Of course! We have implemented strict security guidelines for all our services, including the OCI card. Explore the comments section and confirm more details about our success stories. The PIO to OCI card process is not available with iVisa.com, but we can still help you with the OCI card process.
Who should I contact if I have more questions?
Communicate with our support agents who are available 24 hours a day. We can explain to you about the PIO to OCI card process.
India is an incredible country. Start your journey with Amritsar, also known as the Jewel of Punjab. Check the famous Golden Temple, which is a holy place for the Sikhs. Check it during sunrise and see the temple reflected into the pool that surrounds it. Over here, you can see the world’s largest community kitchen. More than 100,000 curry dishes are served every day. Besides, take a stroll near the border of Pakistan. The Beating Retreat Company Guards from India and Pakistan open and close the border gates in an exciting ceremony. We are sure that this cultural activity will take your breath away. Explore Goa, one of the most beautiful beaches in India. Check the golden sand on the shores of the Arabian Sea. You can find all types of accommodations, from backpacker hostels to 5-star hotels. All the budgets are welcome in Goa. In this city, the Baroque architecture and cathedrals are unique. We invite you to try the local seafood dishes as they are delicious. Go for your OCI card now and visit India soon.