How to Apply: Business eVisa────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: Business eVisa
In November 2014, the Government of India introduced an online tourist Visa (e-Visa) for 43 countries. This was done to promote travel to India, as travelers no longer had to visit the embassy to get their visa. In 2015, India rolled out the e-Visa program to other major world countries. In April 2017, India retooled its e-Visa program, introducing a special visa subcategory for business travelers.
Currently, business travelers from more than 160 countries can apply for a business e-Visa. Travelers who use the business e-Visa program apply, pay a fee online, and receive their electronic visa via email before traveling to India. The process has really simplified things for business travelers who now can avoid the hassles of applying in person, long lines, and sending their passports through the mail.
The e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within India. Applicants will receive their business visas via email after filling out the application form with the necessary documentation, and once the online payment is completed/verified.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The India Business e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within India for business purposes.
We require the following to submit your application:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
The cost of an India Business e-Visa is USD 25.75 , USD 82.00 or USD 102.50, depending on your nationality. You can use our visa checker at the top of the page to determine what the cost is for your specific nationality. Additionally, there is a service fee of USD 45.00 for standard processing. For rush processing and super rush processing the service fee is USD 75.00 and USD 110.00, respectively.
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
- Standard Processing 5 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 3 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 2 Business Days
The Business e-Visa is valid for 1 year after issued.
Your passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India and two blank pages.
The Indian Business e-Visa is valid for entry through 28 designated Airports (i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi &y Visakhapatnam) and 5 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, New Mangalore, Mumbai, Chennai). However, travelers can exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
Once approved, we will send you the e-Visa via email, which you must present upon entry to India.
The validity period of your e-Visa begins from the date specified in your approved Business e-Visa document. You can enter India on any date within this validity period.
It will depend. India will require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more information here
Once you have received the approved Business e-Visa, you must print at least one copy of the document and present it to the border authorities upon your arrival in India, along with the same passport that was used for the online application. It is recommended to keep a copy of the e-Visa with you at all times throughout your stay.
India Business e-Visa allows for Multiple Entry within its validity period of 1 year after issued. The maximum stay for each visit shall not exceed 180 days in Total.
No, the duration of stay cannot be extended. However, since the e-Visa allows for double entry, you can leave India and return right away to stay for another 180 days in Total (or when the e-Visa expires, whichever is sooner).
You are limited to the following business activities:
- Setting up an industrial/business venture
- Attending technical/business meetings
- Recruiting manpower
- Participating in exhibitions, business/trade fairs
- Expert/specialist in connection with an ongoing project
- Conducting tours
As with the Tourist e-Visa, India requires that you apply within 120 days of your intended arrival date. However, you can apply with us at any time, as we will automatically queue your order until it's the right time to process your application.
Whenever you want to conduct business in a foreign country, one of the first things you need to do is to do some research on the particular country’s business etiquette. It is just common sense, especially if you change continents. The countries near you may have the same habits and practices, although it is not always the case, but far away countries usually have a whole different culture that you need to respect. The first thing you can do is read about it to make sure that you do not offend anyone when you go there. India is no different, and it has a different culture than most countries in the world. Before thinking of establishing a liaison with a company there, you should learn some Indian business etiquette. Some things you may find odd, while others are logical because they are rooted in their culture. Even so, nobody is born with all that information, but this article can give you the basics. The first thing you need to know is the business mentality in India. There is always one boss, and the boss in India does close to nothing if that particular job can be done by someone on a lower level. It is not a rude thing or being irresponsible but a symbol of status. That one person worked very hard to get to where he is, and as a result, he is taking a rest now. To not be confused with the responsibility of a leader. The work usually begins at 10 AM, which is a bit later than in other countries. However, some companies do actually try to change this and start the workday at 7 AM in order to avoid congestion. There are two types of businesses in India. The first one is pretty much similar to the one you are into, as in modern. It means that there are investors and all that business mumbo jumbo. The second type is the family-owned. It is up to you to which one you are referring to. In both situations, the decisions are made by the highest ranking person. This is useful because it can spare you the effort of negotiating with a mid-level employee. As far as greeting go, you should know that the hierarchy in India is very important. As a result, when you enter a conference room or meet some people over lunch, you need to greet the highest ranking person in the room first. You should also start with the eldest person there. It shows a great sign of respect. At the same time, Indians value titles very much. If the person you are talking to has a title, you should always use it. For example, if the person you are addressing is a doctor or a professor, you should always use that title when you are speaking to or refer to them. If such a title is not applicable, you must use Mr, Mrs, or Miss. To conduct business with Indians, you must also master the art of conversation. You do not have to be this big conversationalist, but you need to know what to say and what not to. Indians love to talk about trivial things like cricket, films, and politics. They also love to talk about the recent reformation. You should do some research on those things if you have no idea what you are going to talk about. The most important thing is to talk to them about their culture because Indians are very proud of it. Plus, it will make you look good in their eyes if you know something about their history. Indians speak English and Hindu. You should get along more than fine. However, the most significant ‘no-no’ when it comes to small talk is religion. They are very tolerant people, but they do not like to talk about it. Indians also do not use negative words such as NO. That is why you will hear words like ‘maybe,’ but they may refer to no. But they do have a very expressive body language. They may tell you what you want to hear. So, if someone says yes but their head is somewhere between a nod and a shake, that is a no. Try to notice that to get a clear answer. If you want to schedule a meeting, you should do it one month in advance. Yes, it is much, but that is just how things work. While Indians love punctuality, they will probably be late for your meeting. Do not take it as a bad sign as it is a common practice. You must always wear a suit if you are a man, and if you are a woman, you need to wear a pantsuit or a skirt/dress that covers your knees. Since India is a hot country, you can lose the jacket and keep the long-sleeved shirt. It is customary to offer gifts in India, even in business environments, but the person receiving the gift will never open it until the guest has left. However, you should never give an Indian a gift made of leather or leather insertions. Most Indians are vegetarians, and they will find it offensive. Plus, you know which animal is their sacred animal, right? When you go to lunch, even if you are left-handed, you should eat with your right hand. That is because Indians think of the left hand as unclean. The feet are also unclean, so you should never hold them pointed at anyone else. However, the head is the closest to the sky, and it is considered the seat of the soul. You should never touch an Indian’s head, not even a child’s. As you can see, to each their own. Indians may not have the most common business habits, but you know how things go. When you go to a foreign country, you need to follow its rules and not your own. Plus, it is best for your business to respect the rules. Your chances of success are higher. Plus, you have to admit that there is nothing on that list of things you cannot follow.
- Is India a safe destination for Brits?
- Is India a Safe Country to travel for Spaniards?
- Is it safe for New Zealanders to travel to India?
- What the Irish should know to be safe before going to India?
- How safe is India for Canadians?
- Is India a safe destination for Australians?
- India Visa for U.S. Citizens Americans
- INDIA VISA FOR SOUTH AFRICAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- India Visa for Australian Passport Holders
- India Visa for the citizens of Kenya
- INDIA VISA FOR MACEDONIAN
- INDIA VISA FOR CROATIAN
- INDIA VISA FOR ROMANIAN CITIZENS
- India visa for Costa Ricans
- INDIA VISA FOR CANADIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- INDIA VISA FOR CAMBODIAN
- INDIA ELECTRONIC VISA CHANGES
- India business visa checklist
- LOST OCI CARD OR LOST OCI BOOKLET?
- INDIA VISA FOR NORWEGIAN
- INDIA VISA FOR ISRAELI
- India visa for Georgian citizens
- India Comes Alive when Monsoon Season Arrives
- India visa for Indonesian
- INDIA VISA FOR SWEDISH CITIZEN
- Indian Business Visa
- India visa for Thai
- Indian business visa for UK citizens
- India visa for Dutch nationals
- Indian Business visa for US citizens
- India business visa processing time and duration
- INDIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF FRANCE
- INDIA VISA FOR TRINIDADIAN
- INDIA VISA FOR GUATEMALAN CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR HAITIAN CITIZEN
- INDIA VISA FOR ARGENTINE
- INDIA VISA FOR GUINEA
- India visa for Ghanaians
- India visa for Zimbabweans
- INDIA VISA FOR HONDURAN
- India visa for Moldovan citizens
- INDIA VISA FOR NAMIBIA
- INDIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- India visa for Uzbekistan citizens
- India visa for Hungarian
- INDIA VISA FOR PERUVIANS
- India visa for Japanese
- INDIA VISA FOR JORDANIAN
- India visa for Laotian
- India visa for Latvians
- India visa for Liberians
- India visa for Liechtensteiner
- India visa for Lithuanians
- India visa for Luxembourgers
- India visa for Malawian
- India visa for Malian
- INDIA VISA FOR MALTESE
- India visa for Marshallese
- INDIA VISA FOR MEXICAN
- India visa for Micronesian
- India visa for Monacan
- India visa for Mongolian
- India visa for Montenegrin
- India visa for Mosotho
- India visa for Mozambicans
- India visa for Myanmar citizen
- India visa for Nauruan
- India visa for New Zealander
- India visa for Nicaraguans
- India visa for Niuean
- India visa for Omani
- India visa for Palauan
- India visa for Palestinian
- India visa for Panamanians
- India visa for Papua New Guinean
- India visa for Paraguay
- INDIA VISA FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR RUSSIANS
- India visa for Rwandan
- India visa for Saint Lucian
- India visa for Sammarinese
- India visa for Samoan
- India visa for Serbian citizens
- India visa for Sri Lankan citizens
- India visa for Swazi
- India visa for Swiss nationals
- India visa for Taiwanese
- India visa for Tongan
- India visa for Tuvaluan
- India visa for Vietnamese
- India Visa for the citizens of Germany
- India Visa for the citizens of Iran
- India Visa for the citizens of Qatar
- INDIA VISA FOR AUSTRIAN CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR AZERBAIJANI
- INDIA VISA FOR BELGIANS
- INDIA VISA FOR BRAZILIAN CITIZENS
- India visa for Bulgarian
- India visa for Burundian
- India visa for Cape Verdean
- India visa for Chilean
- India visa for Chinese
- India visa for Colombian
- India visa for Comorian
- India visa for Cuban
- India visa for Cypriot
- India visa for Czechs
- INDIA VISA FOR DANISH CITIZENS
- India visa for East Timorese
- India visa for Ecuadorians
- India visa for Emirati
- India visa for Estonians
- INDIA VISA FOR FIJI CITIZENS
- India visa for Finns
- India visa for Gabonese
- India visa for Gambians
- INDIA VISA FOR GREEK CITIZENS
- India visa for Guyanese citizens
- India visa for Icelander
- INDIA VISA FOR IRISH
- INDIA VISA FOR ITALIAN
- India visa for Ivorian
- India visa for Jamaican
- India Visa for Malaysians
- INDIA VISA FOR THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- INDIA VISA FOR VENEZUELANS
- India Embassy Registration
- India visa for Bruneian
- India visa for Armenian
- India visa for Ukrainian citizens
- India eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- India business visa fees and costs
- India business visa for Australian citizens
- Indian business visa for Singapore citizens
- India visa for Filipino
- India visa for Albanian
- UPDATE ON HOW TO GET YOUR INDIA VISA ONLINE
- India visa for Bosnian & Herzegovinian
- India visa for Bolivian
- Save time when landing at Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi
- India visa for Vincentians
- India visa for Surinamese
- India visa for Spaniards
- India visa for Solomon Islander
- India visa for Slovenian
- India visa for Slovaks
- India visa for Seychellois
- India visa for Salvadorans
- India visa for Ni-Vanuatu
- India visa for Malagasy citizens
- India visa for Kittitian
- India visa for Kiribati citizens
- India visa for Hongkongers
- India visa for Grenadians
- India visa for Djiboutian
- India visa for Cook Islander
- India visa for Batswana
- India visa for Barbadian
- India visa for Bahamians
- India visa for Antiguan and Barbudan
- India visa for Angolans
- India visa for Andorran
- India Opens 8 New Biometric Facilities
- India visa for Belizeans
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
This is a rare scenario. However, if your application gets rejected, we will issue you a full refund for the government fee and the processing fee under our 100% approval guarantee. This refund will be given via credit to be used for a future order. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be more than glad to help you.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.