Learn More: Medical eVisa
In November 2014, the Government of India introduced an online tourist Visa (e-Visa) for 43 countries. This was done to promote travel to India, reducing time spent at border control and eliminating the necessity of visiting the embassy. The following year, India rolled out its e-Visa program for other major world countries. In April 2017, India retooled its e-Visa program, introducing a special visa subcategory for medical travelers.
At present, medical travelers from more than 160 countries can apply for a Medical e-Visa. Travelers who use the Medical e-Visa program apply, pay a fee online, and receive their electronic visa online all before traveling to India. Unlike the Tourist and Business e-Visas, medical travelers can enter the country up to Triple Entry with the e-Visa. The process has really simplified things for medical travelers who are seeking vital treatment in India.
The e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within India. Applicants will receive their medical visas via email after filling out the application form with the necessary information, and once the online payment is completed/verified.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
The Indian Medical e-Visa allows for Triple Entry
The Indian Medical e-Visa is valid for 60 days after arrival. You can enter India on any date within this period.
The visa holder can stay in the territory of the country for no more than 60 days in Total.
The applicant should carry a copy of the Indian visa along with him/her at the time of travel.
The Indian Medical e-Visa is valid for entry through 26 designated Airports (i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Vishakhapatnam) and 5 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Mumbai, Chennai). However, travelers can exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
The Indian Medical e-Visa is non-extendable.
Your passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India, and two blank pages.
Nationals of Yellow Fever affected countries must carry a yellow fever vaccination card at the time of arrival in India, otherwise they may be quarantined for 6 days upon arrival in India. See Yellow Fever countries here
Applicants must arrive using the same passport with which they used when applying for the Medical e-Visa.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
Hospital Letter Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
- Standard Processing: 5 days
- Rush Processing: 3 days
- Super Rush Processing: 2 days
- India Embassy Registration
- India visa for Jamaican
- India visa for Liberians
- India visa for Taiwanese
- India Visa for Malaysians
- India Visa for Australian Passport Holders
- INDIA VISA FOR AUSTRIAN CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR IRISH
- INDIA VISA FOR MACEDONIAN
- India visa for Bulgarian
- Indian business visa for UK citizens - requirements and cost
- India visa for Chinese
- India visa for Armenian
- India visa for Nicaraguans
- India visa for Bolivian
- INDIA VISA FOR RUSSIANS
- India Visa for U.S. Citizens Americans
- India visa for Zimbabweans
- India visa for Saint Lucian
- India visa for Hongkongers
- India visa for Moldovan citizens
- INDIA VISA FOR NORWEGIAN
- INDIA VISA FOR MEXICAN
- INDIA VISA FOR HONDURAN
- India business visa checklist
- India visa for Rwandan
- India visa for Colombian
- India visa for Palauan
- INDIA VISA FOR THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- INDIA VISA FOR PERUVIANS
- INDIA VISA FOR BELGIANS
- India visa for Salvadorans
- India visa for Malawian
- India visa for Bruneian
- India visa for Niuean
- INDIA VISA FOR TRINIDADIAN
- Indian Business visa for US citizens
- India visa for Paraguay
- India visa for Albanian
- India visa for Guyanese citizens
- India visa for Georgian citizens
- India visa for Chilean
- India visa for Ecuadorians
- India visa for Serbian citizens
- Indian business visa for Singapore citizens
- INDIA 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- Is it safe for Americans to visit India nowadays?
- Is India a safe destination for British?
- Is India a Safe Country to travel for Spaniards?
- What the Irish should know to be safe before going to India?
- How safe is India for Canadians?
- Is India a safe destination for Australians?
- Self Declaration Form for Air India passengers
- Check the COVID-19 Travel Rules in India
- India Travel Advice: Paid quarantine exemption with COVID-19 or RTPCR test
- How Can Citizens of France Enter India During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter India During Coronavirus?
- How can citizens of the United Kingdom enter India during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Germany enter India during coronavirus?
- What happens if I overstay my Indian Visa
- India visa for Palestinian
- India visa for Japanese
- India visa for Filipino
- India business visa fees and costs
- INDIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- India eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- HOW CAN I ACQUIRE AN INDIA VISA EXTENSION?
- Is it safe for New Zealanders to travel to India?
- INDIA VISA FOR CAMBODIAN
- INDIA VISA FOR HAITIAN CITIZEN
- INDIA VISA FOR CANADIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- Indian Business Visa
- INDIA VISA FOR SOUTH AFRICAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- India Visa for the citizens of Kenya
- INDIA VISA FOR CROATIAN
- INDIA VISA FOR ROMANIAN CITIZENS
- India visa for Costa Ricans
- INDIA ELECTRONIC VISA CHANGES
- LOST OCI CARD OR LOST OCI BOOKLET?
- INDIA VISA FOR ISRAELI
- India Comes Alive when Monsoon Season Arrives
- India visa for Indonesian
- INDIA VISA FOR SWEDISH CITIZEN
- India visa for Thai
- India visa for Dutch nationals
- India business visa processing time and duration
- INDIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF FRANCE
- INDIA VISA FOR GUATEMALAN CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR ARGENTINE
- INDIA VISA FOR GUINEA
- India visa for Ghanaians
- INDIA VISA FOR NAMIBIA
- India visa for Uzbekistan citizens
- India visa for Hungarian
- INDIA VISA FOR JORDANIAN
- India visa for Latvians
- India visa for Lithuanians
- INDIA VISA FOR MALTESE
- India visa for Myanmar citizen
- India visa for New Zealander
- India visa for Omani
- INDIA VISA FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- India visa for Sri Lankan citizens
- India visa for Swiss nationals
- India visa for Vietnamese
- India Visa for the citizens of Germany
- India Visa for the citizens of Iran
- India Visa for the citizens of Qatar
- INDIA VISA FOR AZERBAIJANI
- INDIA VISA FOR BRAZILIAN CITIZENS
- India visa for Cuban
- India visa for Cypriot
- India visa for Czechs
- INDIA VISA FOR DANISH CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR FIJI CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR GREEK CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR ITALIAN
- INDIA VISA FOR VENEZUELANS
- India visa for Ukrainian citizens
- India business visa for Australian citizens
- UPDATE ON HOW TO GET YOUR INDIA VISA ONLINE
- Save time when landing at Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi
- India Opens 8 New Biometric Facilities