A visa is required. We can assist in processing this document.
|Visa Type||Visa Cost||Service Fee||Number of Entries||Max Stay||Visa Validity||Processing Time|
Visa Cost USD 102.50
Service Fee USD 35.00
Number of Entries Double
Max Stay 60 days
Visa Expires 120 days after issued
Processing Time 48 hours
Visa Cost USD 102.50
Service Fee USD 45.00
Number of Entries Double
Max Stay 60 days
Visa Expires 120 days after today
Processing Time 48 hours
Visa Cost USD 102.50
Service Fee USD 45.00
Number of Entries Triple
Max Stay 60 days
Visa Expires 120 days after today
Processing Time 48 hours
How to Apply: Tourist eVisa
Complete our easy online application pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide when you arrive
Learn More: Tourist eVisa
In November 2014, the Government of India introduced an online tourist Visa (e-Visa) for 43 countries. This was done to promote travel to India, as travelers no longer had to visit the embassy to get their visa. In 2015, India rolled out the e-Visa program to other major world countries. In April 2017, India retooled its e-Visa program, introducing visa subcategories for tourists, business travelers and medical visits.
At present, travelers from more than 160 countries can apply for a Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa or Medical e-Visa, depending on the purpose of their visit to India. Travelers who use the e-Visa program apply, pay a fee online and receive their electronic visa online before traveling to India. The process is very simple!
The e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within India. Applicants will receive their visas via email, after filling the application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment is completed.
Use our Visa Calculator Tool
Calculate Visa Cost Before Applying
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The India Tourist e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within India and is electronically linked to your passport.
We require the following to submit your application:
- A digital copy of the bio page of your passport in PDF format.
- A digital passport photo in JPEG format.
- A credit/debit card or PayPal account for payment.
The cost of an India Tourist e-Visa is 27 USD, 51.50 USD, or 102.50 USD, depending on your nationality. You can use our visa checker at the top of the page to determine what the cost is for your specific nationality. Additionally, there is a service fee of 35 USD for standard processing. For rush processing and super rush processing the service fee is 65 USD and 100 USD, respectively.
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
- Standard Processing: 5 business days.
- Rush Processing: 3 business days.
- Super Rush Processing: 2 business days
The India Tourist e-Visa is valid for 120 days after issue. This means you must enter India within 120 days from the issuance date.
IMPORTANT: The government of India allows you to stay for a maximum of 60 days from the date of arrival in India. Bear in mind that a second entry, if desired, will have to be made within those 60 days.
The Indian e-Visa allows for double entry, with a maximum stay of 60 days per entry.
No. The e-visa can only be used at the following airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Vishakhapatnam.
And 5 seaports:
- Cochin, Goa, and Mangalore, Mumbai,Chennai
Yes. The Tourist e-visa can only be used by passengers coming into India through the following seaports:
- Cochin, Goa, and Mangalore.
Yes, everybody must possess an e-Visa regardless of their age.
It will depend. India will require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here
You will not need a visa (e-VIsa or otherwise) if you are transiting through India and you will not leave the transit area or go through customs.
Indian Tourist e-Visa is only entitled to recreation, sightseeing, and casual visits (meeting friends or relatives). No other activities (Work, study, etc...) are allowed with a Tourist e-Visa.
The e-Visa is not available for Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders. This also includes applicants holding emergency/limited passport.
Yes, as it will need to be presented upon arrival. When your e-Visa is approved, we will forward you an email from the government of India with the details of your Tourist e-visa. Included in this email will be your application ID, visa number, and visa validity. We suggest travelers print this confirmation and keep a copy with your passport. You can also have a soft copy and provide the information to the airline and immigration officials upon arrival.
The following countries are eligible to apply for an e-Visa:
- Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameron Union Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati,Kyrgyzstan , Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal , Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Uganda,Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
India requires that you apply within 120 days of your intended arrival date. However, you can apply with us at any time, as we will automatically queue your order until it's the right time to process your application.
It is also advised that you apply no later than 4 days in advance of your arrival in case of any unexpected delays.
You are allowed to apply for 2 e-Visas in a given calendar year (Jan - Dec).
No, the duration of stay cannot be extended.
India is one of the top destinations in the world. You probably heard a lot of people saying that India is on their bucket list. The reasons differ. Some go there for the sole purpose of seeing the Taj Mahal, while others want to go to India for the spirituality. No matter the reason, India is definitely a country that is worth visiting at least once in your life, and not just because of the Taj Mahal. Yes, the Taj Mahal is the largest love token ever built, but this country is much more than that. For one thing that, India is a very spiritual country. There are a lot of temples everywhere, and they are not all built for the same deity. As you may very well know, Indians are polytheists, which means that they have more than one deity. That is not important, but if you visit several temples, you will notice the difference in style. That should be the first sign that the temple you are visiting is erected for another deity than the previous one you saw. Speaking of spirituality, the temples are not the only sign. Indians have a lot of festivals and rituals. You do not have to necessarily believe in their gods, or even in one god. You can be an atheist for all intents and purposes. However, spirituality transcends that when you go to India. You may be a witness to one of their rituals or religious festivals, and you would still feel something within you. You will at least get some goosebumps and go through unknown emotions. It happened to a lot of people. The fact of the matter is that even if you are a non-believer, you can still appreciate the beauty of Indian religious rituals. The processions are usually very colorful, and the people create an ominous but emotional atmosphere. It is a wonderful thing to witness. If you are in India, do not forget about the ashrams. They are these secluded temples in the mountains. They are usually isolated because you cannot have a noisy ashram. The whole point of an ashram is relaxation, serenity, meditation, yoga, and other such things. You cannot have that in busy locations, can you? A lot of people who go to India visit these temples. Some want some peace and quiet, while others just want to find themselves, whatever that may mean for each person. The point is that the monks there are very friendly, they generally have tasty food, and you can experience something new. You can at least learn how to do some yoga or meditate if you do not know already. As far as the people in India are concerned, you will be pleasantly surprised. They are very hospitable and sociable. You can even hire a local to give you a tour of the city you are in. In some cases, locals are better than tour guides because they know every single little street and can let you in some secrets of the location. Plus, you get to give some money to a person that probably needs it more. At the same time, locals are happy to welcome you into their home and put you at their table. Even if they do not have much, they sort of believe in karma. What you should know is the difference between a tour guide and a local. It is true that a local may have more places to show you, but the chances of him or her speaking English are lower, and such people may not know much about the history. Even so, you get to decide what you are interested in the most. The scenery or the history. You must have heard some bad things about India as well. Some of them are true, while others not so much. One of the things that are of the utmost importance is their hygiene. It is true that many places are not sanitary, and under no circumstances should you drink the tap water. Always buy bottled water. You should also be careful what restaurants you eat from. The best thing you could do is do some research before your trip. You can find good restaurants that do not have health issues or that may cause you some. As sad as that may be, it is a reality, and you need to be aware of. At the same time, you will see a lot of Indian people bathing in the Gange River. It is not recommended that you do the same. As you can imagine, people who live there developed their own immunity, something that you do not have. And the Gange is not the cleanest river you will ever come across. You may see floating carcasses of dead cows, and in some rare cases, even people. Not to mention that the river is polluted with waste. It is a common practice for Indians, but it is not the best idea for you to bathe there. You can catch a lot of diseases, and you do not want something like that to ruin your trip. If the temples and the other attractions are not your thing, you should know that India has some luxury resorts as well. You can spend a 7-day period on a white sandy beach with no care in the world. The food in luxury resorts is usually good, and you do not have to worry about sanitary issues. Plus, you do not have to deal with unpleasant things like overcrowding, which is a big plus in India. Other than that, you should be able to have a lot of fun. India has its own pros and cons, just like any other country in the world, but the bottom line is that it is a country worth visiting. You can pick which parts to visit since there are no restrictions, and the best part is that you have a lot of places to choose from. It is impossible not to find something that you may like in India.
- India e-Visa Frequently Asked Questions
- India Visa for Malaysians
- India Visa for Australian Passport Holders
- INDIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- India Visa for U.S. Citizens Americans
- Indian business visa for UK citizens
- Indian business visa for US citizens
- INDIA VISA FOR CANADIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- India visa for Zimbabweans
- India visa for Vincentians
- India visa for Vietnamese
- India visa for Venezuelans
- India visa for Uzbekistan citizens
- India visa for Ukrainian citizens
- India visa for Tuvaluan
- India visa for Trinidadian
- India visa for Tongan
- India visa for Thai
- India visa for Taiwanese
- India visa for Swiss nationals
- India visa for Swedish Citizen
- India visa for Swazi
- India visa for Surinamese
- India visa for Sri Lankan citizens
- India visa for Spaniards
- India visa for South African passport holder
- India visa for Solomon Islander
- India visa for Slovenian
- India visa for Slovaks
- India visa for Seychellois
- India visa for Serbian citizens
- India visa for Samoan
- India visa for Sammarinese
- India visa for Salvadorans
- India visa for Saint Lucian
- India visa for Rwandan
- India visa for Russians
- India visa for Romanian citizens
- India visa for Portuguese Citizens
- India visa for Peruvians
- India visa for Paraguay
- India visa for Papua New Guinean
- India visa for Panamanians
- India visa for Palestinian
- India visa for Palauan
- India visa for Omani
- India visa for Norwegian
- India visa for Niuean
- India visa for Nicaraguans
- India visa for Ni-Vanuatu
- India visa for New Zealander
- India visa for Nauruan
- India visa for Namibia
- India visa for Myanmar citizen
- India visa for Mozambicans
- India visa for Mosotho
- India visa for Montenegrin
- India visa for Mongolian
- India visa for Monacan
- India visa for Moldovan citizens
- India visa for Micronesian
- India visa for Mexican
- India visa for Marshallese
- India visa for Maltese
- India visa for Malian
- India visa for Malawian
- India visa for Malagasy citizens
- India visa for Macedonian
- India visa for Luxembourgers
- India visa for Lithuanians
- India visa for Liechtensteiner
- India visa for Liberians
- India visa for Latvians
- India visa for Laotian
- India visa for Kittitian
- India visa for Kiribati citizens
- India visa for Jordanian
- India visa for Japanese
- India visa for Jamaican
- India visa for Ivorian
- India visa for Italian
- India visa for Israeli
- India visa for Irish
- India visa for Indonesian
- India visa for Icelander
- India visa for Hungarian
- India visa for Hongkongers
- India visa for Honduran
- India visa for Haitian citizen
- India visa for Guyanese citizens
- India visa for Guinea
- India visa for Guatemalan citizens
- India visa for Grenadians
- India visa for Greek Citizens
- India visa for Ghanaians
- India visa for Georgian citizens
- India visa for Gambians
- India visa for Gabonese
- India visa for Finns
- India visa for Filipino
- India visa for Fiji citizens
- India visa for Estonians
- India visa for Emirati
- India visa for Ecuadorians
- India visa for East Timorese
- India visa for Dutch nationals
- India visa for Dominican Republic
- India visa for Djiboutian
- India visa for Danish Citizens
- India visa for Czechs
- India visa for Cypriot
- India visa for Cuban
- India visa for Croatian
- India visa for Costa Ricans
- India visa for Cook Islander
- India visa for Comorian
- India visa for Colombian
- India visa for Chilean
- India visa for Chinese
- India visa for Cape Verdean
- India visa for Cambodian
- India visa for Burundian
- India visa for Bulgarian
- India visa for Bruneian
- India visa for Brazilian citizens
- India visa for Bosnian & Herzegovinian
- India visa for Bolivian
- India visa for Belgians
- India visa for Batswana
- India visa for Barbadian
- India visa for Bahamians
- India visa for Azerbaijani
- India visa for Austrian Citizens
- India visa for Armenian
- India visa for Argentine
- India visa for Antiguan and Barbudan
- India visa for Angolans
- India visa for Andorran
- India visa for Albanian
- India Opens 8 New Biometric Facilities
- India visa for Belizeans
- India business visa checklist
- India business visa fees and costs
- India business visa for Australian citizens
- India business visa processing time and duration
- Indian business visa for Singapore citizens
- Indian Business Visa
- Indian medical visa
- India Electronic Visa Changes
- Update on how to get your India visa online
- Lost OCI Card or Lost OCI Booklet?
- Save time when landing at Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi
- India Comes Alive when Monsoon Season Arrives
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
If your visa application is not approved by the government agency, we will provide a full refund under our approval guarantee. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our service please contact us via chat and we will provide a refund of your service fee. If a mistake is made on your application, we will process your visa again at no cost. Please note refunds are credited back to the same credit card used.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
If your visa application has not been submitted for processing you will receive a full refund. However, if your application has been submitted, then we will not be able to provide a refund.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.