Learn More: Intl Tourist Card
Required Documents to Apply
Passport valid for at least 6 months
Credit/Debit card or PayPal account for payment
Once you arrive in Cuba, you will need to consider the following:
All travelers require a tourist card to enter Cuba, along with a current passport (from any nation).
A copy of your passport. It must be valid for at least 6 months after your departure date from Cuba.
Your flight itinerary to and from Cuba.
Each applicant must present copy of travel insurance for the entire trip.
If you are traveling with minors:
They must have their own Tourist Card even if they are traveling under their parents' passport(s).
The Int'l Tourist Card is a single-entry visa which allows travelers to enter Cuba for touristic purposes for a maximum stay of 30 days starting from the date of entry.
All travelers require tourist card to enter Cuba, together with a current passport (from any nation). These are the only two documents a visitor needs.
The Tourist Card is valid for 30 days and is non-transferable and non refundable.
Once arrived to Cuba, the Cuba Tourist Card must be stamped on both sections on the back of the visa. The information must be identical to the info in your passport.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Everyone going to Cuba for the purpose of tourism requires a tourist visa/card. Airlines will not allow you to board your flight if you do not have one. The one exception is Cuban citizens who do not require them.
In 2014 the Cuban Immigration Service published a list exempting citizens of the following countries from tourist visa requirements. However, we cannot guarantee that this is still accurate so if you are a citizen of one of these countries you should contact your nearest Cuban Embassy/Consulate to confirm: Antigua & Barbuda, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Barbados, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Dominica, Georgia, Grenada, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Namibia, Russia, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan.
- Standard Processing: 3-5 business days
- Rush Processing: 1-3 business days
- Super Rush Processing: 01 business day
- Cuba visa for the citizens of UAE (United Arab Emirates)
- HOW CITIZENS OF SPAIN CAN ENTER CUBA DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- Cuba visa for the citizens of New Zealand (NZ)
- Cuba visa policy
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Thailand
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Colombia
- Cuba visa for Jordanian citizens
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Egypt
- Cuba Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Cuba?
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Kuwait
- CUBA VISA FOR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia
- Cuba visa for Pakistanis
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Cuba During Coronavirus
- Cuba Covid Quarantine
- Entry Requirements For Cuba Covid
- Cuba Covid Testing on Arrival
- Travel to Cuba Covid Restrictions
- HOW CITIZENS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM CAN ENTER CUBA: COVID-19
- How Citizens of Mexico Can Enter Cuba during Coronavirus
- HOW CITIZENS OF FRANCE CAN ENTER CUBA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- HOW CITIZENS OF RUSSIA CAN ENTER CUBA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Cuba during Coronavirus?
- HOW CITIZENS OF ITALY CAN ENTER CUBA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- HOW CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES CAN ENTER CUBA: COVID-19
- HOW TO GET A CUBA VISA ONLINE? - REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- CUBE VISA FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
- Do Canadian Citizens need a tourist Visa for Cuba? - Visa Requirements
- Can I get a Cuba visa on arrival at the airport?
- Can I get a Cuba visa at LAX?
- Can I get a Cuba visa at the Mexico City airport?
- Can I get a Cuba visa from American Airlines?
- Can I get a Cuba visa from Delta Airlines?
- Can I get a Cuba visa from JetBlue Airlines?
- Can I get a Cuba visa from Thomas Cook Airlines?
- Can I obtain an e-visa for Cuba?
- Cuba visa categories - which one can I travel under?
- Cuba visa cost
- Cuba visa or travel card - which one do I need?
- Cuba visa processing time
- Cuba Visa services
- Do I need a Cuba visa on a cruise?
- Do you need a visa for Cuba?
- How can I get a Cuba Tourist visa?
- How to get a visa for Cuba?
- How to obtain a Cuba visa?
- Required documents for a Cuba visa
- Should I read Cuba visa reviews?
- The alternative to a Cuban embassy visa application form
- The difference between a Cuba visa and Tourist Card
- The easiest way to get your visa for Cuba
- What is the simplest Cuba visa application?
- What rules apply to Cuba visa-free countries?
- Which is the best Cuba visa agency?
- CUBA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- Can I get a Cuba visa from Southwest airlines?
- Will I get a Cuba visa stamp on my passport?
- Where can I get a Cuba visa in NYC?
- Cuba visa for German passport holders
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Mexico
- Cuba visa for the citizens of the Philippines
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Australia
- Can I get a Cuba visa at the Cancun Airport?
- Cuba Visa Requirements
- CAN I GET A CUBA VISA FROM THE MIAMI AIRPORT?
- CUBA VISA FOR EU CITIZENS
- Cuba visa for Green Card holders
- Cuba visa for Iranian citizens
- Cuba visa for Irish passport holders
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Belgium
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Hong Kong
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Ireland
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Portugal
- Cuba visa for the citizens of South Africa
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Ukraine
- Where can I get a Cuba visa in Dubai?
- Where can I get a Cuba visa in the US?
- Cuba visa requirements for Zimbabweans