Tourist Visa Required
Currently, we cannot help you process this tourist visa. We do recommend you register your trip with your local embassy Safe Travels!
How to Apply: Embassy Registration
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
Your embassy will assist you if an emergency (eg. Natural disasters, civil unrest, etc) occur
Why Register with the Embassy
Required Information to Apply
Once You Have Registered With Your Embassy Or Consulate, You Will Need To Update Your Data If:
- your contact details change,
- your civil status changes,
- you are going back to your home country.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Everyone going to Cuba for the purpose of tourism requires a tourist visa/card. Airlines will not allow you to board your flight if you do not have one. The one exception is Cuban citizens who do not require them.
In 2014 the Cuban Immigration Service published a list exempting citizens of the following countries from tourist visa requirements. However, we cannot guarantee that this is still accurate so if you are a citizen of one of these countries you should contact your nearest Cuban Embassy/Consulate to confirm: Antigua & Barbuda, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Barbados, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Dominica, Georgia, Grenada, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Namibia, Russia, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan.
- Standard Processing: 3-5 business days
- Rush Processing: 1-3 business days
- Super Rush Processing: 01 business day
- Can I get a Cuba visa from Southwest airlines?
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Colombia
- Will I get a Cuba visa stamp on my passport?
- Cuba visa for the citizens of New Zealand (NZ)
- Where can I get a Cuba visa in NYC?
- Cuba visa for German passport holders
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Mexico
- Cuba visa for the citizens of the Philippines
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Australia
- Can I get a Cuba visa at the Cancun Airport?
- Cuba Visa Requirements
- CAN I GET A CUBA VISA FROM THE MIAMI AIRPORT?
- CUBA VISA FOR EU CITIZENS
- HOW TO GET A CUBA VISA ONLINE?
- CUBE VISA FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
- CUBA VISA FOR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS
- CUBA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- Cuba Visa for Canadian citizens
- Cuba visa for Green Card holders
- Cuba visa for Iranian citizens
- Cuba visa for Irish passport holders
- Cuba visa for Jordanian citizens
- Cuba visa for Pakistanis
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Belgium
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Egypt
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Hong Kong
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Ireland
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Kuwait
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Portugal
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia
- Cuba visa for the citizens of South Africa
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Thailand
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Ukraine
- Where can I get a Cuba visa in Dubai?
- Where can I get a Cuba visa in the US?
- Cuba visa requirements for Zimbabweans
- Cuba visa for the citizens of UAE (United Arab Emirates)
- How to obtain a Cuba visa?
- Required documents for a Cuba visa
- Should I read Cuba visa reviews?
- The alternative to a Cuban embassy visa application form
- The difference between a Cuba visa and Tourist Card
- The easiest way to get your visa for Cuba
- What is the Cuba visa policy?
- What is the simplest Cuba visa application?
- What rules apply to Cuba visa-free countries?
- Which is the best Cuba visa agency?
- Can I get a Cuba visa at LAX?
- Can I get a Cuba visa at the Mexico City airport?
- Can I get a Cuba visa from American Airlines?
- Can I get a Cuba visa from Delta Airlines?
- Can I get a Cuba visa from JetBlue Airlines?
- Can I get a Cuba visa from Thomas Cook Airlines?
- Can I get a Cuba visa on arrival?
- Can I obtain an e-visa for Cuba?
- Cuba visa categories - which one can I travel under?
- Cuba visa cost
- Cuba visa or travel card - which one do I need?
- Cuba visa processing time
- Cuba Visa services
- Do I need a Cuba visa on a cruise?
- Do you need a visa for Cuba?
- How can I get a Cuba Tourist visa?
- How to get a visa for Cuba?
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.