If you are planning a trip to Ireland during COVID-19, you must have an understanding of the newly developed travel document, the Ireland digital COVID certificate. An Ireland digital COVID certificate has been mandated by the government to check the status of every traveler. You should also apply for a Health Declaration Form before your travel date to enter the country.
To get a Health Declaration Form and an Ireland digital COVID certificate, you can contact iVisa.com and use our unrivaled services. Our experts have created a special form that takes only a few minutes. You just have to fill in this form and relax.
What is the process to apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
With iVisa.com, you can apply for a Health Declaration Form by following a simple process:
- Fill out an application form available on our webpage with the essential details.
- Based on your travel plans, choose the processing speed.
- Get a review on your application by our experts and make changes if needed.
- Obtain your document via email and take a print of it.
- Our services are easy, fast, transparent, and affordable to get a travel document.
Why should I apply in advance?
You should apply in advance so that you can get sufficient time to make modifications in your application and get your document on time without any rush.
To learn more about the Ireland digital COVID certificate, you can go through the following questions and answers:
Frequently Asked Questions
What does an Ireland digital COVID certificate mean?
To travel in European Union convenient during Coronavirus, the government has introduced Digital COVID Certificate for the citizens of every European country. For Ireland citizens, Ireland digital COVID certificate must be issued for safe traveling in the EU states. You should also present a Health Declaration Form at the port of entry stating your latest details.
Do I need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Ireland?
- COVID test prior to arrival: Unvaccinated travelers only.
- COVID test requirements: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12.
- Irish, EU and UK citizens who have been in Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe within 14 days: PCR within 72 hours of arrival and PCR tests on day 2 and day 8.
Do I have to remain in quarantine?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in Ireland.
- Irish, EU and UK citizens who have been in Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe within 14 days: 14 day quarantine to end early with negative results in days 2 and 8 PCR tests.
Can I get some information about the processing time and cost for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
Yes, you can get an idea about the processing time and cost for the application for a Health Declaration Form:
- Standard Processing Time (USD 20.00 - 24 hours): You can receive your document in a standard time at a budget-friendly cost.
- Rush Processing Time (USD 35.00 - 8 hours): You can get your document a little faster at a little higher cost.
- Super Rush Processing Time (USD 60.00 - 4 hours): You can obtain your document as soon as possible for the highest cost.
What are the items required for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
You must have several items to apply for a Health Declaration Form:
- A valid passport and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address.
- Your payment method like a credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
Can I rely on iVisa.com?
Yes, you can rely on iVisa.com as we have been delivering quality services for many years to our customers and you can check their reviews on our webpage.
What if I have more questions?
If you have more questions, you can contact our Customer Care Support 24/7 or visit our website.
Ireland is a great country that greets visitors with plenty of options to explore. You can visit the Cliffs of Moher, which is one of the top destinations in Ireland. You will be mesmerized to see this beautiful natural attraction in the country. If you are interested in shopping, you must add Grafton Street to your travel itinerary as this place offers a large number of shops to visit and explore. You can also have a delicious Irish breakfast while wandering in this street.
Another stunning location that you must visit before leaving the country is the Killarney National Park and Muckross House & Gardens. This beautiful destination is located near the shores of Muckross Lake. You can see the amazing scenery of mountains and lakes from this Park. The major highlight of this location is an eleven-kilometer drive over the panoramic Gap of Dunloe, which is carved by glaciers. Get your application form now and enjoy your trip to the fullest!