Learn More: COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form
IRELAND IS OPEN: Ireland re-opened to tourists on 19th July 2021
The Ireland COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form is a required travel document that must be completed by all international visitors to the country. It is designed to help the government keep its citizens safe during the pandemic by enabling the authorities to trace cases of COVID-19.
WHO CAN ENTER IRELAND WITH THIS DOCUMENT
All international visitors to Ireland must fill out this document and present it on arrival. All unvaccinated travelers aged 11 and over will also need to bring a negative COVID-19 test result to enter.
OBTAIN THE IRELAND PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM
To get this document, you’ll need to provide contact information, flight details, and personal data, including your health condition. It’s important to have a confirmed airline ticket in order to submit the online form.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once you fill out the form and complete the payment, we’ll forward the Passenger Locator Form to your email inbox so you can have it ready to display on arrival.
ABOUT COVID-19 SELF-TESTING
Don't waste vacation time searching for a COVID-19 test center. Even if you don't need to take a test to enter Ireland, you will need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter the US. Simplify testing by ordering the eMed self-testing COVID-19 kit online. Pack the test in your suitcase and self-test no more than 3 days prior to your flight back to the US. Check the FAQs to learn more about our trusted testing partner.
Required Documents to Apply
US RESIDENTS ONLY: To return to the US you’ll need to take a COVID-19 test the day before your entry date. Don’t waste time looking for a test lab in Ireland. Simplify travel with the purchase of an eMed test kit. Order yours now and pack it in your luggage. Then follow the Certified Guide’s online instructions to take the mandatory test 24 hours before your journey back to the US.
All travelers must complete the Ireland COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form to enter the country, including Irish citizens. Minors under 16 years old should be included on a form completed by the adult accompanying them.
Keep in mind that this document DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Ireland.
At the airport, you must give the form to the Ireland Health Authorities.
All unvaccinated travelers will also need to bring a negative COVID-19 test result to enter.
You are recommended to keep this for information for 14 days after your arrival. The information you provide may be used to contact you in the next 14 days for the purposes of verifying the details given on this form.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Ireland?
No, you don't. COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to enter Ireland. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen, Sinovac, Sinopharm, Covaxin, Nuvaxovid.
You are fully vaccinated:
- 7 days after your second Pfizer-BioNTech dose
- 15 days after your second AstraZeneca dose
- 14 days after the Janssen vaccine
- 14 days after your second Moderna, Sinovac, Sinopharm, Covaxin, Nuvaxovid dose
Do I need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Ireland?
- COVID test prior to arrival- unvaccinated travelers only: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 11 and fully vaccinated travelers
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to remain in quarantine?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in Ireland.
What is the Ireland COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form?
Is it mandatory to obtain it if I’m going to travel to Ireland?
Yes, it is mandatory to obtain it.
You don’t have to fill out this form if you are:
- Arriving from Northern Ireland
- Working in defined essential supply chain roles
- A foreign diplomat
- A transit passenger who will not be leaving the port or airport
Do passengers with a layover in Ireland need this form?
How much does the Ireland COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form cost?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 24.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 42.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 72.00.
What do I need to do to obtain an Ireland COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form?
- A current valid passport, with at least 6 months of validity.
- A credit/debit card to pay our online service fee.
How long does it take?
What conditions must the applicant meet to obtain it?
How many times can I apply for it?
Where can I contact you?
Where can I find more information?
Learn more about Irish tourism
Where can I read more?
- Which COVID-19 vaccines are approved for travel for Ireland (July 2021)
- Ireland Digital COVID Certificate: All About It
- Ireland Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Ireland?
- WHAT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR THE IRELAND PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- For the Citizens of The United States of America: How to Get to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic
- For the Citizens of The United Kingdom: How to Get to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Ways for German Citizens to Get to Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Citizens Of France, Here Is How You Can Get To Ireland During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- How Can Citizens of Spain Enter Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Getting to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic as a citizen of New Zealand
- How Might A Citizen of Australia Travel to Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Important Information about the Ireland 14 day quarantine requirement
- St. Patrick's Day Events in Dublin: See here what to enjoy in Dublin
- Ireland Visa Policy
- Conas Teastas COVID Digiteach na hÉireann a fháil
- UEFA Euro 2020 Dublin - Ireland Visa