If you are over 70 years old and need to renew your passport, don't worry, here at iVisa.com we can help you with the process.
Below we present you with all the information you need for the Irish passport fees for over 70.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know that I can do this process online?
Irish adult citizens that are over 70 are eligible to apply for the Irish passport renewal online. They just need to meet these criteria:
- You need to have your current passport in your possession.
- The passport needs to be in a perfect state.
- Your current name is seen in your current passport.
And if you are a resident in one of these countries, you can renew your Irish passport online:
- Ireland, Northern Ireland, Great Britain
- New Zealand
- The United States
Important The Passport Service may ask you to submit your passport. For example, if the passport has more than 12 months of validity remaining, it must always be submitted.
- Your previous passport will be canceled when your new one arrives.
- You are considered a first-time applicant if your most recent passport was issued more than 15 years ago. In this scenario, please return to the start of the process and complete your application as a first-time applicant.
- You are also considered a first-time applicant if your most recent passport was not a biometric passport. Biometric passport book numbers have 2 letters followed by 7 numbers and the first letter must be ‘P’ or ‘L’ (for example, ‘PT’ or ‘LB’). If your most recent passport was not a biometric passport, please return to the start of the process and complete your application as a first-time applicant.
What documents do I need to have to renew my passport?
To renew a Irish passport fees for over 70 you need only the following:
- A digital photograph.
- An email address.
- Credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club International, and American Express cards are accepted.)
How long do I need to wait to get my Irish passport?
The total times depends on the process you choose to renew your passport for the Irish passport fees for over 70 at iVisa.com that we offer.
- For adults that renew the Irish passport, it takes 10-15 business days to be sent to you
How much is the government fee?
The Irish passport fees for over 70 are €75 for a standard 34-pages passport. It will be valid for 10 years.
How soon will I get my new Irish passport, and what does it cost?
At iVisa.com,Irish passport fees for over 70 are €20. This includes our 24/7 customer service agents that are here to answer all your questions.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Absolutely, you can trust iVisa.com for your process with the Irish passport fees for over 70, we already have a long record of helping people from around the world with this process. You can check out our client reviews for confirmation.
I have other questions; How can I contact you?
If you have any questions about theIrish passport fees for over 70, please contact us. We have a great support team that helps answer everything.
Go to Taipei!
Taipei is the capital of Taiwan, and Taipei District is one of 23 city/county-administered districts in Taiwan. There are many tourist spots in Taipei such as the National Palace Museum, National Center for Traditional Arts, Chenghua Street, and Dihua Street. One of the most famous landmarks in Taipei is the Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall. It also houses a museum commemorating Chiang's life and career. For those interested in learning about Taiwanese culture and history, this place should not be missed.
The National Palace Museum is a museum in Shilin, Taipei, Taiwan. The collection encompasses from the Neolithic age to the late Qing Dynasty and it houses over 700,000 pieces of artifacts making it one of the world's largest collections. It was moved to Taipei in 1965 under the orders of Chiang Kai-shek during the Chinese Civil War with an intention of preserving these art pieces after his military defeat by communists. Listed as one of the Dome attractions in Taiwan by TripAdvisor, it has become one of Taiwan's most famous tourist attractions with four million annual visitors.
The entire complex consists of 13 buildings with multi-level marble terraces that are connected by footpaths and roads that cut through the park. It is surrounded by lush greenery in the park and it sits alongside a large reflecting pool at the front portico which forms an elegant forecourt. The museum itself has six rooms with over 70,000 artifacts on display with another 33,000 in storage in underground vaults for conservation purposes.