Are you seeking information related to how citizens of France can enter Israel during Coronavirus? If so, this article can give you sufficient information related to your queries. You need additional travel documents to enter Israel.
Citizens of France need to get an entry clearance by filling out the Israel Inbound Passenger Statement Form if you are planning to visit Israel. It is a mandatory document that is implemented due to the spread of Coronavirus. You can get these travel documents through iVisa.com. It is simple, fast and reliable. Continue reading this article for more information on how citizens of France can enter Israel during Coronavirus.
How can I get my Israel Inbound Passenger Statement Form with iVisa.com?
- Visit the application page.
- You will fill in some basic information about yourself and your trip.
- Select a processing time.
- Our experts review your application and let you know if there are any problems.
- Receive any document via email.
- Print or display your travel documents at the airport.
Get the Israel Inbound Passenger Statement Form with iVisa.com
Apply in Advance
Don’t wait for the last possible minute to apply for the document. Get the entry clearance after filling out the Israel Inbound Passenger Statement Form in advance. It saves time and helps to avoid the last-minute rush.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Israel Inbound Passenger Statement Form?
All inbound passengers must apply for a clearance to enter Israel because of Coronavirus restrictions. Entry to Israel depends on complying with these requirements. You can get the entry clearance after filling out the Israel Inbound Passenger Statement Form.
Who are the authorized visitors?
The following visitors are permitted to enter Israel:
- Fully vaccinated travelers
- Israeli citizens.
- Permanent residents in Israel.
- Foreign nationals. International visitors will also have to present health insurance that covers issues related to COVID-19 for their stay in Israel.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Israel?
Travelers do not have to be fully vaccinated to enter Israel, however, it is highly suggested.
- Recognized vaccines include Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and Johnson, AstraZeneca, Sinovac, Sinopharm and the Serum Institute of India. Israel will also accept the Sputnik-V or Sputnik-Light vaccines, however, travelers who have received these vaccines will be required to take get a positive result in a serologic test as well.
- Travelers are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
- Travelers must have received their final/booster vaccine dose within 180 days of the final day of their visit to Israel.
- Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Israel travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do citizens of France require an entry clearance to enter Israel?
According to the Government Resolution, between 7.2.2021 and 06.03.2021 all passengers will be granted entry to Israel only if they fall under an exception, and only if the Exceptions Committee grants a clearance to enter Israel. To get the entry Clearance, you need to fill and submit the Israel Inbound Passenger Statement Form. Start your application now with iVisa.com and learn how citizens of France can enter Israel during Coronavirus. It is fast, simple and reliable.
What are items required to get my Israel inbound passenger statement form?
To get your entry clearance, you need to fill the Israel Inbound Passenger Statement Form. These are requirements to fill the form with iVisa.com:
- Scan of passport.
- Method of payment.
- A valid email address.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Israel?
- COVID test requirements: There are no testing requirements.
If I had a negative result from the COVID-19 PCR Test, do I have to self-isolate?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
How long does it take to process my order with iVisa.com?
Time is of the essence when it comes to processing travel documents. iVisa.com offers three processing options.
- Standard processing option: here, the processing speed is low, but it is affordable. USD $20.49 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing option: it is faster processing speed compared to the previous option, but it is a bit more expensive. USD $35.99 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing option: It is the most expensive and fastest option among the three. USD $63.99 - 4 hours.
Fill the Israel Inbound Passenger Statement Form with iVisa.com and see how citizens of France can enter Israel during Coronavirus.
What are the steps to complete the Israel Inbound Passenger Statement Form with iVisa.com?
Israel Inbound Passenger Statement Form is the application to get your entry clearance for Israel. You can be ready with these steps:
- First, fill in the application form. Then choose your processing time to your convenience.
- Second, verify and check the information. Pay the application fee using PayPal or cards available.
- Third, upload your passport scan. To complete the form, press the “SUBMIT” button.
If you have any doubts on how citizens of France can enter Israel during Coronavirus, contact our customer support agents. They are available 24/7.
How can I get more information on how citizens of France can enter Israel during Coronavirus?
If you still have any unresolved issues, contact our customer support team. If you need more information on how citizens of France can enter Israel during Coronavirus, visit iVisa.com’s application page. You can also contact us via email at [email protected]
How do you offer special services to customers?
We assure you the safer, secure, and quality services. Our team will support and update all the progress and requirements. Your information is encrypted with security software. Your privacy is our concern. See the customer feedback for more proof.
Fill the Israel Inbound Passenger Statement Form here.
The state of Israel, by its official name, is a Middle Eastern country with access to both the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea. The country is a rather small area, with Tel-Aviv. the country's capital. being the centre of all economic and technological activity. Despite the wars and conflicts happening in the area, the country continues to flourish so if you're new to Israel, here are some recommendations to improve your vacation there. Israel is in the Holy Land. If you didn't know already, the Bible is an all-time bestseller, and if you've read it, you probably heard all about Israel being pictured as the Holy Land. This is due to the area's association with the birth ministry, crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ and as a result, it's the one pilgrimage destination that Christians don't want to skip visiting at least once in their lifetime. This is also an extraordinary business opportunity for locals whose incomes are more reliable and work is plentiful because of religious tourism. The services you have access to here include all sorts of tours, trips and sightseeing and you can pick and choose all kinds of religious souvenirs as well so give it a go. Have a wonderful experience.