US citizens can travel to Israel by completing a mandatory Inbound Passenger Statement form which you may request through iVisa.com’s website 100% online. You must fill out the application form with all your personal information and indicate the places you have been in the past 2 weeks in addition to completing the health declaration section of the form.
How can I get an Inbound Passenger Statement with iVisa.com?
- First, fill out the application form with all your identification information and travel details (including the places the traveler has been in the past 2 weeks). Additionally, complete the health declaration.
- Second, make the payment depending on the processing time of your choice. Payment methods: credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
- Third, upload essential documents. (scanned passport, picture, etc.).
- Fourth, receive your Inbound Passenger Statement in your email inbox.
- Fifth, print it or keep it on your smartphone to demonstrate to the health screeners at Israel’s airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Israel During Coronavirus: What is an Inbound Passenger Statement?
It’s a compulsory form that every traveler must submit no more than 24 hours before departing to Israel. It has two sections: personal information and health declaration.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Israel?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Israel. If you are a COVID-19 vaccine certificate holder, you will only need to quarantine until a negative test result is received on a PCR test taken on arrival in Israel. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Israel travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Who needs to complete an Inbound Passenger Statement?
Anyone traveling to Israel must complete an Inbound Passenger Statement form no more than 24 hours before departure.
How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Israel During Coronavirus: Do they need to provide negative PCR test results to Israel’s airport staff?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test after arrival: All travelers will be tested on arrival.
How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Israel During Coronavirus: Do passengers who recovered or were vaccinated in the United States need to show negative covid test results?
Yes, passengers who recovered or were vaccinated abroad must still need to show proof of negative PCR test results.
How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Israel During Coronavirus: Is quarantine required?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days for unvaccinated travelers
- Quarantine testing: Day 7 PCR to end unvaccinated traveler quarantine early
- Quarantine exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers can end quarantine with negative result in landing PCR test
Travelers who have been vaccinated or have recovered in Israel are not required to quarantine.
What are iVisa.com’s processing times and fees?
- Standard Processing Time: normal handling time, the cheapest fee.
- Rush Processing Time: to go faster, the cost will increase.
- Super Rush Processing Time: select this one if you need your visa as quickly as possible.
How may I solicit my Inbound Passenger Statement on iVisa.com?
- First, fill up the Inbound Passenger Statement application form,
- Second, choose a processing time according to your travel needs and pay its fee. Paying can be made through a valid credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Third, upload a valid passport, photo, etc.
- Fourth, submit to our specialized team for review and completion.
What documents do I have to send along with my application?
- Valid Passport: it must be valid for a minimum of six months.
- Valid Email Address: your electronic visa will be sent to this address.
- Paying Method: via Paypal, credit, or debit cards.
Should I trust iVisa.com to handle my travel documents?
iVisa.com has the most legitimate service coming from lots of years of experience and knowledge in the traveling documentation field.
I still have some questions and concerns.
There is a customer service group you can count on. They will answer all your questions in regards to the Inbound Passenger Statement form.
FLOATING IN THE DEAD SEA
The Dead Sea is not a sea but a salty lake. It is actually one of the world's saltiest bodies of water, and moreover the deepest hypersaline lake in the world (304m deep). Its salinity doesn’t allow the flourishment of any living species in its waters, this is why it is named the “Dead Sea”.
It is bordered by Jordan to the east and Israel and the West Bank to the west. It lies in the Jordan Rift Valley, and its main feeder is the Jordan River. Its surface and shores are 428m below sea level, which makes it the lowest place on earth.
If you haven’t learned by now how to swim this is the place to practice since there’s no way you could sink because of its density of salt and minerals. People can easily read a book while floating on its waters, and they will never get a sunburn.
You’ll find lots of spas in its borderline since the Dead Sea is a destination for medical tourism, especially for those travelers with skin diseases or breathing difficulties.
- Cover yourself in mud
- Dead Sea Boardwalk