Before traveling to Israel, there is no need to get a covid vaccine. However, you must know about the health protocols. iVisa.com can help you with the Israel Inbound Passenger Statement, a mandatory health document. Enjoy our simplicity, speed, and security.
We want you to feel safe while traveling during covid. Therefore, you must follow our instructions about traveling to Israel. We can explain the details about the Israel Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Israel?
How can I acquire the Israel Inbound Passenger Statement with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Answer the questions in the application form.
- Our experts will review your details and confirm everything is accurate.
- We will send the health document electronically.
- Display the Inbound Passenger Statement upon arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to Israel?
Israel is a safe place. Still, you should get a hepatitis vaccine before your trip just to be safe. On the other hand, It’s not mandatory to get covid vaccinated before traveling to Israel. If you are a COVID-19 vaccine certificate holder, you will only need to quarantine until a negative test result is received on a PCR test taken on arrival in Israel. But, you will need to follow these measures:
- Apply for the Inbound Passenger Statement. Our team can help you with a digital procedure.
- You must take a covid test before departure. Make sure to take the test within 72 before landing in Israel.
- According to the information you provide, the Israeli Government will confirm whether you need to isolate or not.
Learn all about the Israel Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Israel?
If I had a negative result from the COVID-19 PCR Test, do I have to self-isolate?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days for unvaccinated travelers
- Quarantine testing: Day 7 PCR to end unvaccinated traveler quarantine early
- Quarantine exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers can end quarantine with negative result in landing PCR test
What is the validity of the health document?
The Inbound Passenger Statement is valid for 1 days after issued and allows a Single Entry. Therefore, we can only process your application 24 hours before entering Israel. You can stay up to 90 days Per Entry in Israel with this health document.
Get the hepatitis vaccine before your trip and travel safely. Continue checking the Israel Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Israel?
What information do I need?
First of all, you must complete the digital form with personal details. Besides, you need these items:
- A valid passport that is valid for a minimum of 6 months.
- An email address to receive the travel document.
- A payment method, select between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Health authorities recommend having the hepatitis vaccine before you land in Israel. We can discuss the Israel Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Israel?
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush processing time: 8 hours - USD 20.00.
- Super Rush processing time: 4 hours - USD 20.00.
Let our team explain the Israel Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Israel?
How can I apply?
- Fill out the application form. Pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) that fits your needs.
- Check your details and correct any mistakes. Choose a payment option between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any required documents.
After we process your application, we will send a PDF file with the health documentation. You should print and display it to health authorities in Israel.
Although it’s not mandatory to get the hepatitis vaccine, you should have it to stay healthy during your trip to Israel. We know all about the Israel Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Israel?
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Of course! We have helped countless travelers for years with all types of travel requirements.
Check the comments section and confirm all our success stories. We can help you with the Israel Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Israel?
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Don’t hesitate to connect with our customer support agents who are available day and night. We can answer your questions about the Israel Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Israel?
Explore the application page now!
Israel is a fascinating country. Explore Jerusalem, where you can see the famous Dome of the Rock. Its golden color pops in the old city. All the streets and historical buildings are significant for different religions. Explore the older districts and find the hidden gems. Immerse yourself in the history of Israel, in which kings, conquerors, and brave people have fought for centuries.
Continue with Haifa, a modern city located on the north side of Israel. Check the Baha’i Gardens, where the terraces are the main focus. Visit Akko, Mount Carmel, and Caesarea. Also, don’t miss Nazareth and Megiddo if you have time for a day trip. Nazareth is a famous pilgrimage destination as the site is known for being the birthplace of Jesus, according to the Bible. Explore the Basilica of the Annunciation that stands as a relevant site for people of the Catholic faith.
We know you are ready to explore all the holy sites in Israel. Don’t forget that you need the Israel Inbound Passenger Statement. We are sure you will have a blast exploring Israel.