Traveling should always be a pleasure, but unfortunately, some conditions can make this hobby difficult. Such is the case of the COVID-19 pandemic that changed tourism forever. Even so, you should know that little by little opportunities and options are opening up to visit countries. An example of this is Italy, a country that enabled the Italy Self-Declaration to many nations, including the Netherlands. That’s why we recommend you to read the information below if you want to know how to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Dutch.
First of all, you should know that it’s not complicated to apply for this document because it doesn’t require much skill or time. All you need to apply is an electronic device with an internet connection because the process is completely online. Also, keep in mind that you can apply with iVisa.com if you want to get your Self-Declaration fast and easy.
We invite you to read the following questions to learn more details about it.
Frequently Asked Questions / FAQs
What is an Italy Self-Declaration?
It’s important to mention that the Italy Self-Declaration is a mandatory document. This is the most recent travel authorization that the Italian Government designed to authorize legal entry into its territory. It was launched due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, but it might be still an important document for other circumstances in the future.
This document is a must for any foreign citizen, even visa-free countries like the Netherlands.
What do I need to apply?
This travel requirement is quite simple to get, and if you use iVisa.com’s online form, it’ll be even easier. With iVisa.com you’ll only need the following:
- A valid passport and also a copy of the information page.
- A valid email address to receive the document.
- A Paypal or a debit/credit card if you prefer so you can purchase the document because it isn’t free.
There are other things to remember, for example, you have to offer a valid proof that you’ve been tested negative for COVID-19. Plus, these countries won’t have any limitations when traveling to Italy
- Any EU country.
- Any Schengen Zone member. This includes Liechtenstein, Iceland, Norway, and Switzerland.
- The United Kingdom.
- Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, and Vatican City.
Nevertheless, don’t forget that if you’ve traveled to other countries in the last 14 days, then you’ll need to complete a quarantine, and you’ll probably need to verify that your purposes in Italy are necessary.
What are the processing times and prices for this document?
- Standard Procedure Alternative: it has a waiting time of 24 hours and a price of USD 20.00, so it’s a great option if you’re not in a rush.
- Rush Procedure Alternative: this time, you’ll wait only 4 hours and pay USD 35.00, something beneficial if you want to get your document faster.
- Super Rush Procedure Alternative: the total price is USD 60.00 this time but that’s because you’ll be able to wait for no more in 30 minutes, so it’s an excellent alternative if you need your document asap.
How can I apply with iVisa.com?
Long questionnaires or a tiring long line at the embassy won’t be a trouble for you because this company offers you an online 3-step method. You’ll just need to:
- First, answer the first questionnaire with basic details and choose the processing option of convenience.
- Second, verify the spelling and the rest of your information so you can proceed with the payment with your credit/debit card or your Paypal account.
- Third, upload the documents required and attach them to your online form. Once you’re ready with that, you can simply click on the “submit” button and wait for your document via email.
iVisa.com always deals with the tiresome and burocreatic part of the process, so you don’t have to worry about the rest. The best thing about this is that you don’t even need to go to an embassy, so you won’t be stressed about any contagion with the COVID-19.
If you have doubts while completing the form, you can simply contact iVisa.com’s customer support.
How much time do I need to apply online?
Since iVisa.com’s application form is an effortless process, then you don’t need to spend more than 20 minutes. Don’t forget that you can easily apply from any electronic item that makes you comfortable while it has an internet connection, so you can do it with your cellphone or laptop.
How can I use this document when I receive it?
It’s quite easy to use. Firstly, you’ll receive an email with a PDF file that includes the Italy Self-Declaration. Once you download it, you have to print it out and sign it. After that, you’ll just have to take it with you once it’s time for you to travel to Italy.
Do kids need a Self-declaration too?
Yes, every foreign traveler, including kids, need to obtain this travel requirement, there’s no exception. The Italy Self-Declaration is obligatory for everyone, so please keep that in mind that if you’re planning to travel with your family.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com’s service?
You can be sure that it is. iVisa.com has a trustworthy service that’s been authorized by the Italian authorities. We work as a third-party enterprise, but we always provide safe and legal travel documents. If you feel unsure about it, then you can see these reviews to read our customers’ opinions.