If you are finally going to take the trip to Italy that you have planned for years then you must know that you will have to meet Italy Schengen Visa Requirements to get a Schengen visa. It would not be possible for you to visit Italy without a Schengen visa but you do not need to worry as you can easily apply for your visa on iVisa.com.
With iVisa.com you can easily visit the site and fill the application form within minutes. The online application process would make things easier for you. The requirements for the visa are simple and are explained below. Read ahead to see if you are eligible for an Italy Schengen visa or not.
How to apply for an Italy Schengen visa?
- Visit iVisa.com.
- On the site, you will get the application form for a Schengen visa.
- Fill the form with accurate details.
- Recheck to avoid mistakes.
- Submit the form by attaching the documents to support the information that you provide.
- Pay the processing fees.
- Your visa would then be reviewed.
- Once it is approved, iVisa.com would send it to you by mail.
Why make an advance application?
Once you are sure that you meet all the Italy Schengen Visa Requirements, you should apply for your visa at the earliest. Applying in advance would be beneficial for you because it would ensure that your visa does not gets delayed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know when my document is approved?
After meeting all the requirements of Italy Schengen Visa Requirements and submitting the application you can check the status by visiting iVisa.com. Whenever the application gets approved it would be sent to you by mail.
What is a Schengen visa?
A Schengen visa is a special visa that is accepted by a total of 26 European countries. All of these 26 countries would allow you to visit them if you have an approved Schengen visa. Apply now.
How much would it cost to process the visa?
- Standard Processing is the category that is processing the lowest but also takes the longest for processing the visa.
- Rush Processing is the category that has a lesser price but takes a longer time to process the application.
- Super Rush Processing is the category that would cost you the most but would also process your visa the fastest.
What are the required documents for a Schengen visa?
Italy Schengen Visa Requirements are as follows:
- Your passport must have a validity of 6 months.
- 2 passport size photos.
- To be able to apply your email is also necessary.
- PayPal or a credit or debit card are the three payment methods.
- Details of your roundtrip reservation.
- Travel insurance with a coverage of 30,000 Euros.
- A proof of sufficient funds.
- Accommodation proof.
Is iVisa.com a good option to apply with?
iVisa.com would not only help you to know about the Italy Schengen Visa Requirements but also help in the entire application. The online process of the site makes it one of the best options for visa applications.
How long can I stay in Italy with a Schengen visa?
If you meet the Italy Schengen Visa Requirements and are eligible for the visa then an approved visa would allow you to stay in Italy for a total of 90 days.
How long is a Schengen visa valid?
Once all of the Italy Schengen Visa Requirements are met then an approved Schengen visa would have a validity of 180 days.
To get the true Italian experience iVisa.com would recommend you to visit Siena. Siena is a beautiful city located in Italy that has a medieval red brick building that tells a story of a time that has long been gone. The city of Siena has still maintained to retain the medieval vibes and the tourists love them.
One of the major attractions in the city is the Biblioteca Piccolomini. The place is a library that has many choral books. The books are surely what you would think that bring people to the place but in reality, it is the architecture of the library that drags people from all around the world to see the place. Various artworks have been done all around the library that depicts the death and life of Pope Pius. Other than that if the art interests you, the civic museum of the city is also worth a visit. The Virgin Mary in Majesty is an attraction inside the museum that is visited by people from around the world.
To visit Italy make sure that you meet Italy Schengen Visa Requirements and apply soon.