Learn More: ETIAS
The ETIAS (European Travel Information and Authorisation System) is an electronic travel authorization required for all travelers who want to visit the Schengen Zone and who are allowed to enter without a visa. The ETIAS is part of a completely electronic system that enables officials to better monitor travel within the Schengen area. The ETIAS is valid for three years or until the expiration of the holder’s passport.
WHO CAN ENTER ITALY WITH THE ETIAS
All citizens of the 62 countries who are able to enter visa-free into the Schengen Zone will be obliged to obtain ETIAS authorization before entering any country in this zone.
OBTAIN THE ITALY ETIAS
To get your ETIAS, you’ll need to fill out our short online application and provide personal information, number of passport or other travel document, and name of the first Schengen Zone member state you will enter.
DISPLAY YOUR ETIAS
Once your application is approved, you’ll receive your travel authorization by email. We recommend saving both an electronic and hard copy to show to airport officials prior to boarding.
See the FAQS below for information regarding coronavirus rules.
Required Documents to Apply
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Italy is a country in the southern central part of Europe and occupies the peninsula that juts deep into the Mediterranean Sea. Italy is not only varied in the kind of people that live here but also some of the most scenic landscapes. The country is often said to be shaped like a boot. It is rich in its history and has a lot to show people who wish to visit the country. The reasons to visit are plenty and Italy is also known to be one of the countries that are culturally very rich. Italy has a lot to offer, from gorgeous architecture cities to ancient ruins to museums to high mountains to beaches and natural scenery, Italy seems to have it all. It would not be wrong to say that Italy is a complete package deal and worthy of every single penny. Italy is a dream destination for many and you will surely be blown away by this beautiful European country.
The capital city of Italy is reason enough to visit the country. Rome is so rich in its culture, history, and heritage that all you can do is marvel at the beauty of this city. Despite technological advancements and modernism, Rome is trapped in a time loop of its own wherein it is stuck between its Romanesque gothic ancient ruins and its fast-developing modernity. You will never find another city like Rome in the world. Rome is trying to keep its historical sites and ruins from crumbling and preserving every last bit of its history, this is one of the reasons why Rome is so special. Up until this day, there are new discoveries about the ancient past and the time long gone. Rome is like a big archaeological dig site. Lovers of history, art, archaeology must visit Rome in Italy. While in Rome, you also get to visit Vatican City which is home to the biggest schools of Christianity. Another famous location to visit in Italy is Venice which is an old town, steeped in gorgeous waters. You must also visit the Grand Canyon and the Plaza. Venice is a beautiful colorful city and boasts amazing churches, museums, food, and places to shop.
Another stunning city that is worthy of a visit is Florence: there is no other word but perfect to describe this place. It is often tagged as one of the most loved cities by tourists who visit. The majestic Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore is also known as the Duomo and is at the heart of Florence. It is a place that is highly recommended to visit. Florence is the city that gave birth to the Renaissance and is all about art, architecture, and some of the finest museums in the world which include the gorgeous Uffizi and the stunning Galleria dell’ Accademia. Florence is without a shadow of a doubt one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The coastal region of Cinque Terre in Italy is nothing short of spectacular. Its five villages are extremely unique and connected by a network of trails. This place exudes a laid-back, comfy vibe and is filled with relaxing activities like hiking, biking, fishing, and so on.
Tuscany encompasses a large part of Italy and a part of it that must be visited is the lovely Val d'Orcia area which is renowned for its rolling hills and medieval hilltops with towns that perch right into the sky. Val d'Orcia is undoubtedly a slice of heaven. The Cyprus-lined roads of this place are absolutely stunning, you can take a stroll or even go biking in this region. Food is a big part of the Italian experience. The food here is to die for. From the delicious pizzas, pasta, prosciutto, salami, pesto, spaghetti to the rich wine, Italy abounds in tasty delicacies. The panna cotta with fig sauce and tiramisu are in-house favorites. Even though mountains and lakes may not be the first thing to come to the mind of any visitor headed to this area, it is definitely something that you must take a look at. From the Dolomites to the Italian Alps, there are many natural landscapes to see and be a part of. There are some scenic lakes in the northern part of Italy as well which include Lake Como (playground of the rich and famous including film stars and actors), Lake Garda, and Lake Maggiore. To visit Italy, you will need to know more about a key document that has been newly introduced by the Italian government and is known as the Italy ETIAS. The ETIAS is the short form for the European Travel Authentication Information System which is meant to help the government keep a track of all the people entering the country so as to ensure the safety of the people within its territory, be it visitors or locals. To obtain this document, you can visit the official website of iVisa.com which lists all the details that you will require. iVisa.com offers all the information regarding this process and further details that you will need. You can now get hold of your documents from the comfort of your home. All you need to do is just apply for the process and you will be good to go. You need not worry about the online procedure as it is fairly simple and easy. You just need to put in the key information and select the processing time and price rates. Check the answers in your Italy ETIAS form are correct and pay for your Italy ETIAS with Paypal or a bank card. Your Italy ETIAS will be emailed to you when it’s ready.
iVisa.com offers a comfortable experience and has a customer support team that is available to help 24/7 in case you have any queries regarding the procedure and need some more details. The clientele information is confidential and therefore is kept safely. You can read more from the people who have used our services previously, for this you will need to head over to our official website.
We hope that you have a memorable experience during your visit to the beautiful country of Italy.
- What are Italy Travel Restrictions during Coronavirus?
- Italy digital COVID certificate
- Italy Vaccine Requirements: Must I get them?
- Who must fill out Italy´s Self-Declaration Form during coronavirus?
- Things to Remember on How to Enter Italy during Coronavirus
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Belarusian
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Koreans
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Dutch
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Thai
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Norwegians
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Pakistan
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Canadians
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for US Citizens
- How can travelers from Ireland enter Italy during coronavirus?
- How can travelers from the United Kingdom enter Italy during Coronavirus?
- How can travelers transit through Italy during COVID-19?
- 14 DAY ISOLATION REQUIREMENT WHEN TRAVELING TO ITALY
- WHAT COUNTRIES CAN ENTER ITALY DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- Italy (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of RUSSIA
- Italy (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of CHINA
- Vaccination Passport Italy
- How can I get the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Seychelles?
- Can I travel to Italy right now? (COVID Restrictions in 2020)
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET AN ITALY VISA EXTENSION?
- What should you know about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Georgia?
- Needed information about the Italy ETIAS process for citizens of Brazil
- Italy Schengen Visa Requirements
- Important information about the Italy ETIAS for citizens of Australia
- How can you get the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Malaysia?
- Essential tips for the Italy ETIAS application for citizens of Colombia
- Crucial Info about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Japan
- Basic requirements of Italy ETIAS for citizens of Canada
- Basic Italy ETIAS requirements for citizens of Mexico
- Italy ETIAS application process for citizens of Israel
- UEFA Euro 2020 Rome - Italy Visa
- Italy (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India
- Italy (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Afghanistan
- Italy Schengen Visa Fee
- Italy Schengen Visa Processing Time
- Italy Schengen Visa Validity
- Details about the Italy ETIAS application for Citizens of Serbia
- Find out more about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Samoa
- Learn more about Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Vincent
- Useful information about Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Lucia
- Read more about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Check the Italy ETIAS application for Citizens of Peru
- Find out about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Paraguay
- Learn more about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Panama
- Check the Italy ETIAS application for Citizens of Palau
- Useful information about Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Macedonia
- Find out more about Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Nicaragua
- Read about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Nauru
- Learn more about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Montenegro
- Check the Italy ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Micronesia
- Important Details for the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Hong Kong
- What to know about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Costa Rica?
- ALL ABOUT ITALY ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF BRUNEI
- KNOW MORE ABOUT ITALY ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
- GET ITALY ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF BARBADOS FAST AND EASY
- HOW CAN I APPLY FOR ITALY ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF BAHAMAS?
- HOW TO GET ITALY ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF ARGENTINA
- Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
- Quick Pointers on Italy ETIAS Multiple Entry
- How long is the Italy ETIAS Validity: Will I Need a New One Every Time?
- How Much Does the Italy ETIAS cost?
- Quick Details about Italy ETIAS Requirements
- What is the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Vanuatu?
- Brief Overview of Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Uruguay
- Italy ETIAS for Citizens of United States of America: An Overview
- Some Brief Info on the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Ukraine
- Essential Facts on Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Tonga
- How to apply for an Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Taiwan
- How can I get the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of South Korea?
- Learn more about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Solomon Islands
- Can the Citizens of Singapore apply for the Italy ETIAS?
- Traveling to Italy from Albania? Find out how to get the Italy ETIAS for the Citizens of Albania
- Italy ETIAS for citizens of New Zealand: Key facts you must know about
- Italy ETIAS for citizens of Moldova: Main aspects to have in mind
- Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Mauritius: Common questions and travel information
- Process of getting the Italy ETIAS for citizens of Guatemala
- Italy ETIAS application process for citizens of El Salvador
- Italy ETIAS steps for citizens of Chile
- Brief Summary of Italy ETIAS for Citizens of United Arab Emirates
- A Summary of Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Tuvalu
- Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago the Quick and Easy Way