Learn More: Self Declaration
The Italy Self-Declaration Form was designed to screen and test international arrivals in an effort to overcome the coronavirus pandemic’s risks.
Travelers from the European Union and the Schengen area must fill out this Self-Declaration Form at least 72 hours before their departure date to Italy.
Tourists from Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, New Zealand, Rwanda, Republic of Korea, Thailand, Tunisia, and Uruguay are also allowed to enter Italy, however, they must self-isolate for 14 days.
Visitors flying from other countries will only be admitted in Italy for business or academic purposes, and urgent or health reasons.
Within the Self-Declaration, passengers must provide their contact information along with travel history and flight details.
To get this travel document, you’ll need to provide information about your health status and intended stay in Italy. Travelers must adhere to the country’s safety protocols.
Once you submit your application, we’ll forward the Italy Self-Declaration to your email before your trip, so you can display it to the immigration authorities when you arrive at the airport.
Required Documents to Apply
The Italy Health Declaration is part of the required document you will need to enter Italy, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Italy. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
To apply, you must confirm that you have not tested positive to COVID-19.
From June 3rd, tourists arriving from these countries will not face any restrictions upon entering Italy:
- The 26 other members of the European Union
- Schengen Area members Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland
- The United Kingdom
- Andorra, Monaco, San Marino and Vatican City
Tourists arriving from other countries (or who visited any other country in the last 14 days), will spend two weeks in quarantine and will not use public transport upon arriving in Italy.
Keep in mind that these restrictions are based on where you're departing from, not on your nationality.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
You just need to complete this Application Form with your personal and travel information. Once you fill it in, our team will handle your request and send the Self-Declaration to your email.
As of June 3rd, the following countries won’t face any restrictions at Italy’s port of entry:
- The 26 other members of the European Union
- Schengen Area members: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland
- The United Kingdom
- Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, and Vatican City
Tourists from Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, New Zealand, Rwanda, Republic of Korea, Thailand, Tunisia, and Uruguay are also allowed in Italy, however, they must self-isolate for 14 days.
Be advised that this does not depend on your nationality. It depends on the country you’re departing from.
Having the Vatican City, homing Michelangelo’s “David,” riding along the Venice canal, and admiring the Italian capital of fashion are only a few attractions that make Italy so captivating to visitors. Just discovering all of Italy’s wonders can take you more than a month if you go to each city and enjoy its local life and energy, the uniqueness of their cuisine, and really understand the history behind each building, which in many cases probably survived one or two barbarian invasions.
Eating a Neapolitan pizza will be much better if tried in Naples than one in the United States just because you’ll be trying it at the source of creation. The same goes for pasta with arrabbiata sauce created in Rome. Our point is that although we can learn about other cultures and cities by books and videos and even try the cuisine in other parts of the world, it’s a truly different experience to be in the center of where these stories and recipes appeared. Have a local tell you their version of the architectural Colosseum Romano building stages or why the Pisa tower is actually inclined. You might even get to know why pizzas are round instead of squared will make your trip unique and authentic compared to whatever information you can come across on the internet and books.
If you are only traveling in search of World Heritage Sites, then you are on the right path; in only one country, you can find 55 of these monuments. Despite its size, Italy is home to the most priceless and ancient monuments in the world.
Geographically, Italy is right in between four seas (Adriatic Sea, Ionian Sea, Ligurian Sea, and the Tyrrhenian Sea) and has about 14 volcanoes, some of them still active. About 63 million tourists visit Italy every year because of its location. Being among these great seas and having volcanoes (even an active one) in the territory leads to the creation and access to big coastlines, several beaches, and even mountains, which are the main attraction for these visitors.
Although Italy is about 3 times smaller than countries like Colombia, it still has a great diversity of lands and climates that allow there to be an envious flora and faunal biodiversity. It homes a third of the entire European fauna and has thankfully been supported with enough funds to protect these habitats. The local flora and fauna are part of the magic of each country and also make any travel experience inspiring and refreshing. So there is the importance that each person and country must play their part in investing their resources to keep it as intact and natural as possible.
That said, we should also play our part in protecting the fellow citizens to a visiting country by filling in the Italy Self-Declaration Form before arrival. Medical care is usually more expensive in any country where you don’t reside because you don’t have any insurance with them. To face any medical situation tourists are required to purchase travel medical insurance before traveling, but purchasing the cheap option or the most expensive one can result in investing more money than your budget allows. To avoid any uncomfortable economic pain in a foreign country and also to face customs officers who might reject your entrance, you’ll want to have an Italy Self-Declaration Form at hand to prove that you are not a threat to the local citizens.
How important and crucial is this form for any traveler wanting to reach Italy? Just like every foreigner requires a travel document to visit other countries, the same goes for the Self-Declaration form, which must be presented to the transportation carrier before reaching, in this case, Italy. None of the restrictions mentioned by the Italian Ministry upon who may enter Italy relates to the passenger’s nationality but merely based on the country you are departing from or traveling to. These limits apply if you have traveled a lot recently. If you have just been going to many countries in the past month or two, you might want to be as detailed as possible. Keep your document clear and honest that you are not a passive carrier of any disease that threatens other passengers or local citizens. The restrictions to who must or not present the Italy Self-Declaration Form also applies to any traveler who only stays in the Italian airport for transit purposes.
Once you have reviewed that the country you are departing from has access to land in Italy, make sure you have an updated and wholly filled Italy Self-Declaration Form form to ensure your welcome and stay in the country. If you give untruthful information in this document, you will not only make your trip unpleasant but will possibly find yourself banned from future travels to the country. Please avoid any attempt, we know that there are many reasons for any traveler to make trips, but we should never risk our health or the health of others during these journeys.
It might occur that you are traveling with a group, check that each member has their printed Italy Self-Declaration Form. Although we are trying to be ecofriendly, sometimes a digital version of any form of declaration gives more validity to the document.
Fortunately, we will let you know that iVisa offers you this Italy Self-Declaration Form in an easy and simple way, and best of all, all the processes will be online. Besides, we have a group of experts who can do that job for you. Don’t hesitate and apply with us.
Remember that you must present this Self-Declaration Form at any point of entry to Italy, may it be sea, train, plane, or car, and each passenger should have their personal file. This document is a requisition to entry for every person traveling to Italy, and highly required and essential for children, pregnant women, and whoever has a delicate condition.
Stay informed on the upcoming details related to arriving in Italy with the Self-Declaration form it’s requirements and limits, so you can stay safe and make the best of your trip when the time comes.
- Quick Pointers on Italy ETIAS Multiple Entry
- How long is the Italy ETIAS Validity: Will I Need a New One Every Time?
- How Much Does the Italy ETIAS cost?
- Quick Details about Italy ETIAS Requirements
- What is the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Vanuatu?
- Brief Overview of Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Uruguay
- Italy ETIAS for Citizens of United States of America: An Overview
- Brief Summary of Italy ETIAS for Citizens of United Arab Emirates
- Some Brief Info on the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Ukraine
- A Summary of Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Tuvalu
- Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago the Quick and Easy Way
- Essential Facts on Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Tonga
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET AN ITALY VISA EXTENSION?
- How can travelers from Ireland enter Italy during coronavirus?
- How can travelers from the United Kingdom enter Italy during Coronavirus?
- How can travelers transit through Italy during COVID-19?
- 14 DAY ISOLATION REQUIREMENT WHEN TRAVELING TO ITALY
- WHAT COUNTRIES CAN ENTER ITALY DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- Basic Italy ETIAS requirements for citizens of Mexico
- Italy ETIAS application process for citizens of Israel
- Important information about the Italy ETIAS for citizens of Honduras
- Process of getting the Italy ETIAS for citizens of Guatemala
- Italy ETIAS application process for citizens of El Salvador
- Essential tips for the Italy ETIAS application for citizens of Colombia
- Italy ETIAS steps for citizens of Chile
- Basic requirements of Italy ETIAS for citizens of Canada
- Needed information about the Italy ETIAS process for citizens of Brazil
- Important information about the Italy ETIAS for citizens of Australia
- How can the Citizens of Timor get the Italy ETIAS?
- How to apply for an Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Taiwan
- How can I get the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of South Korea?
- Learn more about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Solomon Islands
- Can the Citizens of Singapore apply for the Italy ETIAS?
- How can I get the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Seychelles?
- Who must fill out Italy´s Self-Declaration Form during coronavirus?
- Can I travel to Italy right now? (COVID Restrictions in 2020)
- What are Italy Travel Restrictions during Coronavirus?
- Things to Remember on How to Enter Italy during Coronavirus
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Belarusian
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Koreans
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Dutch
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Thai
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Norwegians
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Pakistan
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Canadians
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for US Citizens
- UEFA Euro 2020 Rome - Italy Visa
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.