Depending on the circumstances, citizens of Poland may need to apply for a visa to visit Japan. In April 2020, the Japanese government will start accepting e-Visa applications. The e-Visa program is intended to make it easier for foreign nationals to get a visa from anywhere in the world and from any device, like a smartphone or laptop.
So, whether you’re going for the 2020 Tokyo Summer Olympics or simply to visit friends and family, we can help you get your e-Visa securely and quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions | Japan e-Visa: Poland
The Japan e-Visa program begins in April 2020. The Q&As below are based on typical visa rules and regulations.
Do I need a visa to enter Japan?
If you are from Poland, you may not need a visa for a trip to Japan of less than 90 days. However, depending on the reason you’re going to Japan, you may still have to get an e-Visa to stay in the country for longer periods of time or for reasons other than a personal holiday.
What is the cost of a visa for Japan?
The cost of a Japanese e-Visa depends on which visa type and processing speed you choose. Typically, visas can cost from $6 USD to $150 USD based on your nationality and your reasons for going to Japan.
How long does it take to process a Japan e-Visa?
We offer Standard, Rush, and Super Rush processing. Once the e-Visa program begins in 2020, your online e-Visa application could take two weeks or less to process. The processing time will depend on what Japan’s government requires.
How long can I stay in Japan with an e-Visa?
Every visa has a maximum number of days it can be used while you’re in Japan. For the Japan e-Visa, it depends on which visa type you choose. You may be able to stay up to 90 days, or you may have a visa that allows you to stay 6 months or more in the country.
When will my Japan e-Visa expire?
Be sure your vacation dates align with your visa expiration date. Most Japanese visas will be good for up to 90 days from the date of issuance.
What do I need to apply for an e-Visa online for Japan?
Citizens of Poland applying for a Japan e-Visa will need the following for the application and to enter Japan:
- Passport - Your passport needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months, and you will need two blank pages for stamping.
- Color Passport Photo - You will need to provide a recent color passport photo (not black and white).
- Financial Ability - You’ll need to prove that you have the means to take care of yourself while in Japan.
- Lodging Information - Have you got a place to stay? You’ll be required to show this documentation before entering Japan.
- Departure Ticket - Show customs officials that before your visa expires, you plan to leave Japan.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal and major credit/debit cards like Visa and Mastercard.
Get an e-Visa for Japan as a Citizen of Poland
Polandn nationals will no longer have to go to the embassy or consulate for a visa. Instead, beginning April 2020, you can secure your e-Visa online without leaving your house.
So, start planning your trip and come back to iVisa to make your visa application process a breeze. Safe travels to Japan!