IMPORTANT: CURRENTLY WE DO NOT OFFER THIS EVISA. STAY TUNED, BECAUSE IT WILL SOON BE AVAILABLE.
Citizens of Comoros will need a visa to go to Japan for the 2020 Summer Olympics. The new Japanese eVisa program starting in April 2020 will give an opportunity for Comoros citizens to obtain a visa online.
More than 11,000 athletes from 206 nations, 33 different sports, 16 days full of excitement and adrenaline...you don't want to miss it for the troubles of handling the embassy, right? iVisa wants to make this journey possible!
Frequently Asked Questions | 2020 Tokyo Olympics eVisa: Comoros
Do I need a visa for Japan for the Olympic Games?
Once the Japanese Government launches this program, an eVisa will be required for many people to travel to the Games. Citizens of Comoros will most likely need an eVisa to travel to Japan.
How long does it take to get an eVisa for Japan for the 2020 Olympics?
Residents of Comoros can choose from three processing speeds; select the right one based on how fast you want your eVisa for the Olympics to arrive.
- Standard processing,
- Rush processing,
- Super Rush processing.
In a week or two, most eVisas will be available. If you go to the consulate for a visa, you will likely need to wait longer to have your visa issued.
What is the cost of a 2020 Summer Olympics visa?
For citizens of Comoros, the cost of your eVisa to Japan depends on the type of visa and speed you select during checkout.
Visas generally costs goes from $6 USD to $150 USD. Japan will change the visa fees on April.
With the Japan eVisa, how many times can I enter and exit the country?
Visas allow a single, double or multiple entry. When the eVisa is launched, the same types of entry options will most likely be available.
- Single entry means that you can enter the country only once.
- Double entry allows two entries.
- Multiple entry allows you to enter the country as many times as you like within the duration period of your visa.
When does the eVisa expire?
If you're going to Japan for the 2020 Olympics, you will receive a tourist visa valid for three months from the time it's issued. Make sure you enter the country during that validity period.
Multiple entry visas may last from 1 to 5 years.
How long can I stay in Japan with an eVisa?
Single entry tourist visas have a validity of 90 days from the time you enter the country.
You can stay in Japan for *more than 90 days if you have the option to choose a multiple entry visa.
What documents do I need to apply for an eVisa for the Olympics?
Citizens of Comoros will need the following to apply for a visa online:
- Passport - Your passport must remain valid for at least another 6 months, with 2 blank pages available for stamping.
- Recent Photo - You must have a recent passport-sized color photo for your visa.
- Return Ticket - You must provide proof that you will be leaving Japan.
- Proof of Funds - You will need to provide a document showing you have enough funds to get you through your short-term stay in the country.
- Proof of Accommodation - You can either provide proof of reservation from a hotel, or an invitation letter and proof that your host will provide accommodation for you during the Olympics. They will also need to provide their permanent residence ID information.
2020 Japan Summer Olympics | eVisa for Citizens of Comoros
Don’t miss out on this major international sports competition. Bookmark this page so you can get your eVisa for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics come April.
To chat with members of our 24/7 customer support team, click here. We are more than ready to answer any questions you may have.