IMPORTANT: CURRENTLY WE DO NOT OFFER THIS EVISA. STAY ALERT, BECAUSE IT WILL SOON BE AVAILABLE.
More than 11,000 athletes from 206 nations, 33 different sports, 16 days full of excitement and adrenaline...you don't want to miss it for the troubles of going to the embassy, right? iVisa makes a heroic entrance to make this journey possible!
Japan will begin its eVisa program in April 2020. The visa requirements will most likely be the same as a standard visa. If you're going to the 2020 Olympics in Japan, you can soon get your visa online without heading to the consulate or embassy.
Once Japan begins taking online eVisa applications, citizens of Cuba should have no problem applying for one online in just a quick few minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions | 2020 Tokyo Olympics eVisa: Cuba
Do I need a visa for Japan for the Olympic Games?
Once the Japanese Government releases this program, an eVisa will be required for many people to travel to the Games. Citizens of Cuba will most likely need an eVisa to travel to Japan.
How long does it take to get an eVisa for Japan for the 2020 Olympics?
Residents of Cuba can choose from three processing speeds; select the right one based on how fast you want your eVisa for the Olympics to arrive.
- Standard processing,
- Rush processing,
- Super Rush processing.
In less than a week or two, most eVisas will be available. It's faster than going to the embassy.
What is the cost of a 2020 Summer Olympics visa?
For citizens of Cuba, the cost of your eVisa to Japan depends on the speed and type of visa you select during checkout.
Visas may cost anywhere from $6 USD to $150 USD. Japan will change and update the visa fees on April.
With the Japan eVisa, how many times can I enter and exit the country?
Regular Japanese visas allow a single, double or multiple entry. When the eVisa is released, the same types of entry options will most likely be at your disposal.
- Single entry means that you can enter the country once.
- Double entry allows a two entries permission.
- Multiple entry permits you to enter the country as many times as you like within the duration period of your visa.
When does the eVisa expire?
If you're going to Japan to experience the 2020 Games, you'll receive a tourist visa valid for three months from the time it's issued. So, make sure you enter the country within that validity period.
The Multiple entry visas can last you from 1 to 5 years.
How long can I stay in Japan for the 2020 Olympics on an eVisa?
Single entry tourist visas have a validity of up to 90 days from the time you enter the country.
You can stay in Japan for more than that time if you have the option of a multiple entry visa.
What documents do I need to apply for an eVisa for the Olympics?
Citizens of Cuba will need the following to apply for a visa online:
- Passport - Your passport must remain valid for at least another 6 months, with 2 blank pages available for stamping.
- Recent Photo - You must have a recent passport-sized color photo for your visa.
- Return Ticket - You must provide proof that you will be leaving Japan.
- Proof of Funds - You will need to provide a document showing you have enough funds to get you through your short-term stay in the country.
- Proof of Accommodation - You can either provide proof of reservation from a hotel, lodge, or resort, or an invitation letter and proof that your host will provide accommodation for you during the Olympics.
2020 Japan Summer Olympics | eVisa for Citizens of Cuba
Your eVisa application will be secure and easier than ever with iVisa. Come back on April 2020 and have the time of your life in the most exciting sports event!
Click here to communicate with a member of our 24/7 customer support team.
Have a trip full of excitement!