The small Asian country of Japan boasts a concoction of advanced industrialization and a thousand-year-old rich and fascinating history and the elements of both these qualities make Japan one of the most desired vacation destinations. However, its popularity seems to have increased to a great extent due to the April 2020 Olympics, which although postponed, is sure to happen in 2021. So if you are a citizen of the United States and a big fan of the Olympics, your life just got easier. The Japan Olympics e-Visa will be implemented in time for the Olympics and it will save you a trip to the embassy as you can apply for it online.
With iVisa.com the process of obtaining this Japan Olympics e-Visa is even more simplified. All you need to do is fill out the application formand leave it up to the professionals.
Why should I apply in advance?
If you apply in advance to get your documents much earlier, you will be sure that there are no errors in your documents. Hence you will be stress-free and be able to plan your trip calmly.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are confused about the entire process of traveling to Japan, we hope this section will provide answers to all your questions about the Japan Olympics eVisa to make sure you make an informed choice. Learn more about this process by visiting iVisa.com.
What is the application process?
The application process for the Japan Olympics e-Visa with iVisa.com can be done at your fingertips. All you need to do is:
- Visit iVisa.com fill out your eVisa application form carefully.
- Select your processing time.
- Make sure to scan and attach required documents to your form before submitting it.
Make payment for your eVisa application via the mode of payment of your choice.
What is a Japan Olympics e-Visa?
It is an electronically issued and stored authority for travel to Japan for tourist purposes, which replaces the traditional paper visa process. The Japanese government aimed at implementing this online system of visas in time for the April 2020 Olympics to allow eligible nationalities to enter the country more easily. Hence, it is often called the Japan Olympics e-Visa. This printable Visa allows a single entry and a stay of short periods of time, depending on the nationality of the traveler.
What are the other essential documents required?
Applying for the Japan Olympics e-Visa, via iVisa.com is pretty hassle-free. All you need are the following documents :
- Clear digital photos taken recently.
- A valid and up-to-date US-issued passport with at least six months validity and at least one blank page in your passport in case you require a stamp.
- A scan of your passport’s information page which you will be asked to upload while you fill in the application form.
- Details of Accommodation in Japan like hotel/lodge reservations, or an invitation letter.
- Documents to prove your purpose of travel, like your travel itinerary.
- Proof of sufficient funds for the duration of the stay.
- An onward flight ticket to prove that you will leave Japan.
- A functioning email address is required to keep you updated about the progress of your application and to send you your documents.
- A credit card/debit card or PayPal account will be required to make payments for your form.
We assure you that with iVisa.com your documents and personal details are totally secured. You can head to our website to take a look at our customer reviews. Click here to get started with your application.
What is the processing time and price?
To get the Japan Olympics e-Visa, you can choose from the following options via iVisa.com :
- Standard Processing; giving you the advantage of very low costs at a nominal delivery time.
- Rush Processing; giving you the advantage of getting your documents a little ahead of time with little extra charges.
- Super Rush Processing; giving you the advantage of getting your documents in the lowest time possible, but at some extra charges.
Is iVisa.com safe?
Definitely! iVisa.com offers a safe platform that keeps bugs and bots away from stealing the confidential information provided by our prized customers. To view what our clients have to say about us, click here.
I still have questions, what do I do?
Take the help of our customer support to clear all your doubts about the Japan Olympics e-Visa. We are happy to oblige 24/7 and if your questions still remain unanswered, you can visit iVisa.com for more information.
Your trip could start with Japan’s recognizable landmark and the country's highest mountain peak, Mount Fuji (Fuji-san) in the Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park. Rising to a whopping 3,776 meters, it is so majestic that UNESCO has recognized its world cultural significance in 2013. Innumerable people who climb Mt. Fuji each summer is an act of pilgrimage, and to watch the sunrise from its summit, you can take a break from climbing and rest at "Mountain Huts". To connect with the culture and history of the country, head to Kyoto. It is Japan's most important cultural center with its innumerable well-preserved temples exhibiting Buddhist-influenced architecture, 30 of which are still in use to this day. It is also home to the famous Golden Pavilion decorated with gold leaf on the outside. You must also visit the Kyoto Imperial Palace built in AD 794. The Nijo Castle is another stop worth mentioning. This 17th-century fortress retains its original walls, towers, and moat along with beautiful gates and fine interior décor.
The team of iVisa.com sincerely hopes that your trip is most delightful and fascinating. Thank you for trusting us!